Face To Face

My Dream Come True

Rei woke up to his alarm going off. He reached over, patting his side table until his hand layed flat on top of the loud object. He smacked it really hard, the clock falling on the floor and he let his hand fall down and he layed there motionless. Part of him wanted to go back to sleep but part of him knew he had to get up. He had to get there to the fan signing meet early so he won't be near the end of the line like last time. He slowly lifted his body up using his hands and he sat there on his bed on his knees, his feet behind him. His hair fell flat on his face and he ruffled his hair, his fingers going through his nappy strands of hair.

 

'Come on Rei, wake up.' he told himself.

 

The young boy slowly got off his bed and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once done, he quickly dried off and got dressed, then stood in front of the mirror. He took a hair dryer to his hair, letting the waves get in place and he turned it off then headed into his kitchen and ate a small breakfast then headed out, with his house keys and his bag that had his album that he wanted L.Joe to sign. He put his earbuds in and let his Teen Top playlist play and he began to walk to the fan sign event. For once, the signing event wasn't that far from his place. A few blocks down then it was near his favorite park.

 

"Rei-ah!"

 

Rei saw a friend of his from high school running to him and he removed one earbud and flipped his hair out of his face. His friend stopped and smiled at him with a crooked smile.

 

"David Hyung, what's up?"

 

"Where are you going this early?"

 

Rei rolled his eyes.

 

"Hyung, I told you I was going to that fan singing event today. Want to tag along?"

 

"Nah, I got to meet my Father at his job today."

 

"Well then later Hyung."

 

David was out of sight as Rei continued to walk forward. He stopped, letting cars go by and he looked at the time. He had an hr before the fan sign started. He was nervous. What if he was going to be late to get a good spot in line? He crossed when he was able to speed walked to the park, seeing that there were maybe about fourty or fifty people there before him. He smiled and got in line, seeing that Teen Top's managers and body guards were setting up the tables.

 

He saw more and more fans come in and he sighed in relief. He got there early. He looked at his watch again and bit his lip. Three minutes until the signing. He was nervous, he gets to see L.Joe, again. But hopefully he can start a little conversation as his hyungs are signing his album. He felt himself get a little squished as fans were trying to cut in front but they were being forced to the end. He sighed and saw Teen Top come out. He held his bag close to him, feeling his insides turn into butterflies.

 

He heard them talking and bowing as they sat down and Rei blushed. L.Joe was smiling and waving to fans as signing their things. He couldn't help but just stand on his tip toes to look over to see more of what L.Joe was doing. He was really excited. He missed the last fan signing event because his Mother was sick. He slowly moved up as the line was moving rather quickly and he bit his lip. The lines usually don't go this fast. Were his favorite idols rushing while signing? What was going on?

 

He waited patiently as time started to go a little slower, to him it felt like it. He saw a few fans pushing and shoving each other and he rolled his eyes. This was nothing new, fans always do this. The fangirls were the worst. They were always pushing and shoving each other. Sometimes they even start fights. He then felt someone shove him and he kept his balance. He was used to this, being shoved all the time. He then felt two fans behind him bump into him hard and he fell on , feeling a sharp pain in his ankle. He tried to get up but he couldn't.

 

~~~~

 

"L.Joe, look." Ricky spoke softly while signing.

 

L.Joe looked up, seeing a fan on the ground trying to get back up. Other fans were walking right by him and he stood up, the girl in front of him looking shocked.

 

"Excuse me, my apologies." L.Joe went around the table.

 

He walked through the fans politely, not even a single one reaching for him. He could see the poor boy struggling and holding his ankle in pain. He finally reached the pained boy and kneeled down, reaching his hand out.

 

"Need some help?" L.Joe asked.

 

The boy looked up, his face turning into a crimson color. He took L.Joe's hand and he felt himself being pulled up and he looked up. L.Joe felt his heart pound as his eyes met the others. His stomach was doing summersaults and the boy fell down, bringing him with him. He layed next to the boy, quickly getting up and helping him up again.

 

"Let's get you set down and something to aid your ankle," L.Joe helped the boy walk. 

 

They reached the booth and L.Joe looked at the Leader.

 

"Mind to do my signing too? I know you can copy my hand writing."

 

"Sure thinkg L.Joe-ah,"

 

L.joe sat the boy down behind the van and reached in the van, grabbing a first aid kit.

 

"What is your name?" L.Joe asked.

 

"Kim Rei, " the boy spoke. "T-thank you L.Joe Hyung."

 

"No problem," L.Joe lifted Rei's pants leg up a bit and began to wrap his ankle up. "If it's one thing I really hate it seeing a patient fan getting hurt over other immature fans' actions."

 

Rei was shocked. Was this L.Joe's real side? It was so nice, caring, and handsome and cute.

 

"It's nothing bad," Rei assured.

 

"It looks pretty bad," L.Joe tapped his foot.

 

"Ouch," Rei whimpered.

 

"Your nakle is broken," L.Joe finished wrapping it. "Don't stand up, I will be right back."

 

Rei sat and waited, seeing L.Joe return with his Manager.

 

"My Manager here is going to take you to the hospital while we finish here and come and get us," L.Joe smiled. "I will come and see you after the fan signing. What's in your bag?"

 

"A few things I wanted you to sign Hyung," Rei blushed.

 

L.Joe took the bag and smiled.

 

"I will sign these," L.Joe smiled. "Rest Rei, I will see you in a few hours."

 

Rei was taken to the hospital and he smiled.

 

L.Joe cared for him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Annyeong haseyo Chingus~ Did you like chapter one? I will update once a week. if I don't, something important came up. Chapter two will be up next week, annyeong~!