02

HE IS INTO YOU

" RIG DING RIG DING RIG GI DONG DONG " ; there goes off my mobile alarm clock . It was only 8 in the morning . Dragging my body to the bathroom and BOOM BAM BOOM BAM , i went to take a quick shower and put on my beautiful clip on my hair after putting on my uniform . Taking down with me my Gucci bag wearing my Jeremy Scotts shoe , i went for my breakfast . The chef made me a simple American breakfast . It was really a quiet morning , eventhough there were people around in the house .

" MISS YUNHAE ! " i got startled while the reading my all-time favourite mag when Mr Lee came running to me .

" yes ? " i turned to look at him . He was panting real fast .

" y-your l-l-lat-e-e !! " he told me in between his breaths , quickly i packed my mag in bag and ran out to the car . Why does the school even start so early ?!?!?! i thought as Mr Lee sped off . The drive didn't take long , when he pulled in in front of a big gate . " Here is your school . Please call me when you end your school , " he turned to smile at me , " Have a nice day in school , " he wished me as i bowed to him for a thanks .

I turned to look at the gate , they weren't any students around . Slowly walking in to the quite compoud then to the hall way , searching high and low for the office which i finally found . Politely i greeted them and as ussual  they will introduce you about the school this & that . with those instruction I rushed to my class which was far end of the hall way on the last floor , 6th floor . I panted so hard that when i opened the door there were students sitting dilegently paying attention to the teacher , when i came in .

" Annyeong-haseyo choneun Yunhae imida , " i bowed and i can feel the class attention moved to me .

" Oh you must be Lee Yunhae ! Class there will be a new student joining us starting today , her name is Lee Yunhae . Please be nice to her . " the teacher smiled and assigned me to the empty seat at back of the class . SITTING ALONE ! Throughout half of the day in school , i wrote down the notes and amazingly the class was very quiet not till when the bell rings for break time . It was so noisy that i can hardly hear the teachers . Passing by all the lockers that had in the walkway , the students seems to have laid their pair of eyes on me . Why do they even have to stare at me . Is there anything on my clothes , face or hair ? I quickly looked down and finally found my locker by having a glance whenever i needed .

" oh hey , you must be the new student here right ? " a bubbly voice came from neighboring locker .

" er neh . " i tried to pretend arranging my books in the locker .

" Im Hana , Lee Hana " i gave in and looked at her . She doesnt look rich nor porr . She's my height , long wavy hair . Cute eyes . To describe in one word she is BEAUTIFUL .

" oh er my name is Lee Yunhae , " i offered a handshake but she took it as a hug , wierd .

" you must be the daughter of Lee cooperrations right ? the one of those richest daughter in Korea am i right ? " she asked as she helped me to close my locker door and pulled me along to the cafeteria . She was chattery though but it doesn't matter to me , coz she looks friendly .

IN THE CAFETERIA

There was buzz coming from the cafeteria which can be heard from 10 miles away . But as soon the door was open and i walked in with Hana , eyes were on me . It was quite emberrassing . I quickly pull Hana to the queue for food . " why are they staring at me ? "i hissed that came barely as a whisper . She giggled and looked at me . " There were rumors going on that one of the kingka will date you once you entered this school . " and the moment when she told me there were cheering from the girls and the loud buzz starts again . The door of the cafeteria opens and 7 boys came in with their hands in their pocket . Girls starts to run towards them .

"OMG ITS INFINITE !!"

"HOYA OPPA !!!"

"MYUNGSOO OPPA !!!"

"DONGWOO OPPA !!!"

"SUNGYEOL OPPA !!!"

"SUNGJONG OPPA !!! "

" WOOHYUN OPPA !!!"

"SUNGGYU OPPA !!!"

.....

and the girls went crazy . I was definitely stunned , never in my life i see girls these crazy in school . " you must be in shocked " Hana giggled ,"there are the kingkas that i talked about . one of them are going to date you " she giggled again . Pulling her to the corner seats where it ws deserted . I was still dumbfounded what is kingka . Yes , i dont know what is kingka .

" hey can you explained what is kingka ? " i asked as i nomed on my food . She looked at me with her round eyes and laughed , " SERIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS KINGKA ??!?!?! " i ssshhheeddd her .

" YACK !!! " I put my finger on her lips , " i never once study here , so i dont know "

" HAHAHA okay okay , your so innoncent , i will explain , " she explained which basically it took me long enough to swallow the infomation up . " so you get it ? " and i just nodded to her question .

the day continued with class , stares from the students and ended up with a tiring day . Well i didn't see the so call ' KINGKA OF THE SCHOOL ' after the break . hmm whats so interesting about them anyway ?

 

hey sorry for the late update !!!! SORRY !!! i had to get back to school for last few weeks due to some extra classes , cant update :( but it ended already , so i can update my stories already ^^

sorry for the boring chappie :x updating the others ^^