Chapter One

HE IS INTO YOU

While he was driving , i looked out of the window and took a deep breathe of the air in Seoul .  The temperature was perfect for my skin too ! Looking at the scenery makes me felt so jumpy to travel around Seoul !  I took a short nap after the long drive and was awoken by the sudden turned off from the engine . Looking out I saw a big house , more like a mansion . And maids were standing by the big gate , waiting to be greet me . Slowly i walked passed the gate and the maids hurriedly stood straight and formal , bowed to me .

" Welcome back Kim Yunhae-sshi ! " the 8 maids said unison .

" ah , thank you , you dont have to be formal with me " i said with a polite smile . And they sighed with relief .

I left my lugages with the maids and quickly went in to the house . By opening the door it felt like a palace to me . The last time i came was when i don't know much how to use my eyes to feel how the place is like . I ran to second level and found 12 doors !  The doors aren't like any other normal doors , its quite a big and looks heavy to push . Okay it looks like a palace to me . I was so awe with the amount of money my parents bought this house . And im will be staying here with the other maids in one big house .

" Miss , let me show you around , " one of the maids snapped my mind back to reality as i nodded and followed her . She showed me that the second floor rooms are for the maids and few guess rooms . while the thirs floor , which suprised me ,  the whole level was only for me ! There were 5 doors which leads to different kind of room . One big door which covered in pink & black color , leads to my bedroom . There was another suprise that i found in my bedroom ! It wasn't any normal bedroom , it has queen size bed ! Flat screen TV ! many fluffy toys ! and stuffs that are worth more than i expected ! Later we went to a smaller room which is only for my clothes , more like a wadrobe . and the room beside it , a room where i can store my shoes and heels . We went to the room opposite my bedroom which was a study room . It was filled with book shelves and study table and chair . It will be quite boring if i were to stay in that room to study for the 24/7 ! Hajiman ! There was another room that met my expectation for real ! ITS THE GAME CONSOLE ROOM ! it has Wii ! XBox ! Guitar Rock ! Pool ! Card games ! and many more which you will end you up playing it all for the next 5 weeks ahead non-stop ! I went around the room , touching this and that . And the maid giggled at my reaction . After waiting for me to calm down , she showed me the kitchen which is like a restraunt kitchen then was the big dinning table opposite the kitchen . She then brought me to the living room , which was HUGE ! and it was side by side with the swimming pool ! The house does not only have a pool but also garden ! It was AMAZING !

I spent my whole day in the game console room and went down for dinner , which i have with the maids , even if they insisted of having dinner with me i forced them to have it with me ! They were so formal ! And i get to video call my parents and thanked them for the 'PALACE' ! The video called have to end early as the time has already passed eleven and the maid were asking me to sleep , since the next day I have to attend school !

" Miss we have prepared for you your uniform for tomorrow , and Mr Lee will send you off to school at 8 in the morning , " she smiled and left after i told her that I was so thankful with their kindness .

I covered myself under the thick blankets and the temperature was cold ! Turning off the bedside lamp and stare blankly at the ceiling . Wondering if the lessons here will be the same as how i felt in the States . Wonder if I able to make friends . Wonder if there will be some haters on me . Those worries drifted me to my paradise world as snuggled up with my soft and fluffy pillow .

~~~

Sorry for the late update :|

anyways not to worry today was the last day of school , means i can update ASAP already (Y) ! and i hope this first chapter able to help you to see how this Lee Yunhae lives in . And the next chapter will be all the dramas ~ ^^ be sure to anticipate it ^^