Jihoon's Confession

Maknae's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoonie I-I-I"

"It's okay you don't need to tell me now"

"s-s-sorry..."

"it's okay, you can go to me everytime you wanted to"

"o-okay, thanks Jihoonie"

Jihoon sighs when Taeil walks away. He actually needs Taeil to be beside him now, he needs to get the answer now.

But why? Why did he let him go away? Jihoon wants to turn around, run, and hugs Taeil. But, what can he do? He has no right to do it.

He sits next to Minhyuk and let out a sigh again.

"Something is troubling you Jihoonie?" Minhyuk asked.

"No," Jihoon slightly answer while munching some potato chips in his mouth.

"Do you have a problem with Taeil?"

Jihoon stops munching his potato chips and giving a how-did-you-know stare to Minhyuk.

"Jihoonie stop hiding things from us. We are your hyung, we'll do the best to help you. Did you know Jiho is worrying about your changes until he can't sleep?" Minhyuk asked.

Jihoon nods. "Sorry for making all of you worried," he said.

Minhyuk knows that their maknae never wanted to tell anything to them except for Taeil. But now he has a problem with Taeil.

"But I am not a baby, I can solve my own problem," he continued then he left Minhyuk.

Minhyuk sighs.

"Failed again?"

"yeah, you better try convince him to tell us than staring your laptop screen for hours Yukwon-ah," Minhyuk gives a stare then he go inside Yukwon's room.

"Hey! Don't just brag in!" Yukwon shouts.

Yukwon goes to Jihoon's room and knocks.

"Who's that?" Jihoon shouts, asking from inside.

"Yukwon," he answered.

Jihoon opens the door and let Yukwon in. Yukwon never tried to do what Minhyuk and Jiho did before so he thinks that the chance that Jihoon is going to told him his problem is higher.

"Are you okay Jihoonie? You don't look energized this past weeks. We're worried. Tell us if you need some help. If you can't tell to Jiho I am here. You know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter