Chapter 2

Empty

Finally you reached home along with Moon Jongup, one of your weirdest classmate,

JU : Yah~We reached home. Let's go out now. *grab your hand*

YOU : *surprise* *try to let go of your hand*

JU : Wae? Don't you like it if i hold your hand? *smirk*

YOU : Moon.. Moon Jongup. What do you think you are doing now? I need to go home now. Stop joking around, See you tomorrow.

JU : *pull you into his arm* *hug you* You're really clueless don't you?

YOU : *break the hug* About what?

JU : No, it's okay. You'll know when the right time comes. I guess today is not the right time yet. So, I guess see you tomorrow then.

YOU : But.. since you already came here, you can come into my house for a while and have a cup of tea I think?

JU : Sure! *grab your hand quickly and walk to your house*

YOU : Yah~ Let me go. What will my parents think if they saw this?

JU : *let go of your hand* Mianhae. I won't do it again.

Both of you and Jongup then went into the house but then you realised that your parents were not at home and you were alone with Moon Jongup.

YOU : Err,,, I think my parents were not home yet.

JU : Oh really? 

YOU : Err.. Yes.

JU : So, do you want me to stay for a little while? But then if you feel uncomfortable I can go now.

YOU : Do you prefer a cup of tea or coffee? 

JU : Tea, please.

YOU : Wait a minute. I'll go and get your drink.

JU : *smile* Sure.

You went to the kitchen to prepare the drink then you gave it to Jongup.

YOU : I'm not that good in making drink so pardon me if it tastes bad,

JU : *drink* It's great! Seriously, The best tea I ever drank. *smile innocently* *drink again*

YOU : Are you sure? *drink yours* Oh God! How can you drink this? It's so terrible.

JU : Because it's you.

YOU : Mwo?

JU : Ani~It's nothing.

Then, things became awkward between you and Jongup. No one said anything and the house became silent with the two of you just sat there and looking at each other awkwardly.

Suddenly, your phone rang and you excuses yourself to go out and picked up the call.

YOU : Yeoboseyo?

YG : Yeoboseyo? Is this ___-ssi?

YOU : Yes, I am. But can I know who is this?

YG : ___-ssi. I'm 3rd year Class 1 Bang Yongguk.

YOU : Yongguk-sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseyo? Can I help you with anything?

YG : It's nothing actually. Just wanna ask you if you happened to see Jongup anywhere just now. I need to talk about something with him but then can't seem to find him anywhere.

YOU : Actually, Jongup is with me now at my house.

YG : Really? Great then. Can you please tell him that I will wait for him at our usual place tonight at 8PM? I tried to contact him but can't. I don't know why.

YOU : Maybe his phone is out of battery, Sure, I'll tell him later.

YG : Thanks for your help.

YOU : Ne, Yongguk-sunbaenim.

You went back to the living room to see Jongup but then he was not there anymore. 

YOU : Moon Jongup.. Where are you?

You tried to look for him at the bathroom but he was not there too. You looked for him everywhere in the house but still you can't find him. You went back to the living room and you noticed that there was a piece of paper on the table, right next to Jongup's cup.

" I need to go. Sorry. Thanks for the drink! You're jjang! See you. "