Chapter 1

Empty

           "That's it. You lose the game." said Ju Yeong, your bestfriend after she realized that she's the one who won the game.

You lose again! For the thousandth times, maybe. It's either Ju Yeong was just too good or you're the one who really bad at games. Just as promised, the one who lose  the game will have to treat dinner later. That's mean you have to treat Ju Yeong dinner for today, again. 

YOU : Yah~ Can I treat you another time? I really don't have any money right now. Please~ I'm begging you. *puppy eyes*

JY : What? No way! Rule is rule and you have to obey it. No no no~ You have to treat me dinner today. I'm hungry now and I'm craving for burger. Chicken burger specifically. Let's go to McDonald.

YOU : But.. I really..

JY : Bla bla bla. I don't want to hear any of your excuses. Get it? *mehrong*

YOU : You!! Haish!! You really a bad friend, Ju Yeong-ah!! 

JY : No, I'm not! Hahaha~ *pick up her bag* Let's go! Ppalli! I'm gonna wait for you outside. 

YOU : Yah! Wait for me! *pick up you bag and run after Ju Yeong*

Then, you suddenly remembered that you forgot to take your phone as you were charging it in the class just now. You shouted and tell Ju Yeong that you will come as soon as possible and she was waving her hand without even looking at you saying she understood it.

You walked back to the class and you picked up your phone and suddenly the phone rang. It's Ju Yeong~

JY : ___-ah~ I think you were lucky today. I forgot that I need to go and meet Ji Hoon-sunbae right now. But that doesn't mean that you don't have to treat me. You still have to treat me later. Get it? Bye. Gotta go now. See you tomorrow. *hung up*

YOU : Ju Yeong-ah.. Haish this girl.. 

Since you didn't have to treat Ju Yeong dinner today, you decided to go home because you didn't have anything to do. Five minutes later, you arrived at the bus stop and you waited for the bus that will take you home. 

JU : Annyeong? *pats your hair*

YOU : *look at his face* Stop it! You ruined my hair, Moon Jongup! 

JU : Hahahaha~ Waiting for bus huh?

YOU : Yup. And you? What are you doing here? Usually you don't ride bus, don't you?

JU : I'm just.. Errr.. *scratch his back of head* Err.. Nothing. I'm doing nothing.

YOU : What did you mean by nothing?

JU : It's nothing. *awkward laugh* Oh there it is! *pointed at the bus* Your bus is here. Come! 

As soon as the bus arrived, Jongup quickly went into the bus and paid for the bus fare. You were completely clueless with his action but you just ignored him and went into the bus, too. You wanted to pay for the bus fare but then the driver said that Jongup already paid it for you. You were looking for Jongup and he was sitting at the back while waving at you, asking you to sit beside him. You walked towards him and took your seat right next to him.

YOU : Thanks.

JU : For what?

YOU : The bus fare.

JU : No big deal. 

YOU : But where are you going now?

JU : To your house.

YOU : What?!

JU : Wae? 

YOU : You said you want to go to my house just now right? Or did I misheard anything?

JU : Yup, you heard it right. I'm going to your house. *smile*

YOU : But why? 

JU : No reason.

YOU : No, you can't go to my house. What am I supposed to answer to my parents if they asked me why did I bring you home? No no. You can't go to my house.

JU : Just tell them that I'm your boyfriend then. Problem solve, right? *look into your eyes*'

YOU : Yah! Mwo?! Moon Jongup! Are you crazy?!!

JU : No, I'm not. I'm perfectly fine, ____.

YOU : What do you think you're doing right now?!!

JU : Shhh.. Relax, ___. Just trust me.