3/3

Never give up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"159,160,161,162" There it is Jimin pointed at the room where their Maknae was. They slowly walked in. It hurt them so much to see their youngest lying there on the hospital bed pale as sheet  with bandages covering his body. 

Taehyung was the first to approach the unconscious boy. He took Jungkook's hand in his own and kissed it.

"B-Babe please wake up...Please open your beautiful eyes" Taehyung started sobbing. The view broke the members hearts. They also came closer.

"Jungkookie please wake up. Hyung needs to know you're alright" tears started spilling out of Jimin's eyes as he talked to the Maknae.

Then a doctor walked in.

"Here are the results. I'm afraid they're not good news" Everything froze. The members knew very well what that meant.

"There is still a 13% chance the nerves will restore, but it's very rare for it to happen. I'm very sorry" with that the doctor left.

"Ugh" They heard a groan. Jungkook finally opened his eyes.

"Jungkook-ah" the members enveloped the awakened boy in a big group hug.

"What happened? Where am I?" Jungkook asked confused. He couldn't remember anything.

"You're in a hospital babe. You were hit by a car" Taehyung explained with teary eyes. How was he supposed to tell his love the terrible news.

"Hey! My big baby why are you crying?" Jungkook chuckled completely oblivious about his leg state.

"I need to pee" he tried to stand but he couldn't. "Hey Hyungs something's funny about my legs. I can't get up. That's strange. It must be the pain medicine" Jungkook laughed. "Tae~Help me get up" Jungkook smiled but the smile soon disappeared. Something was wrong. Why weren't his Hyungs smiling? Why did they have a look of pity and sadness in their eyes?

"H-Hyungs?" Jungkook asked his voice slightly trembling. Suddenly Taehyung turned his chin in his direction and looked him deep in the eyes.

"Babe listen to me" he started. Jungkook waited for his boyfriend to continue.

"You see...your l-legs...they...they a-aren't working like they should. T-the accident did a little damage to them. The d-doct-" 

"W-What are you trying to say?! It isn't funny! Quit this joke Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled as he started struggling on the bed trying to move his legs. Realization suddenly struck him hard. He couldn't feel his legs. Tears started to build in his big, beautiful eyes. He started screaming. Seeing that Taehyung crushed his own lips on the other's to quiet him only to be violently pushed away. It hurt  so so much. Seeing his love suffering so much. Pain, madness, fear, frustration, sadness. That was what he saw in the other's once sparkling eyes.

"Your legs are paralyzed" Taehyung finished. Jungkook's screaming got even worse.

"N-NO! NO! You're all lying!" The members couldn't bear to see the Maknae's state anymore. They all hugged him trying to calm down, holding him in place so the boy wouldn't harm himself. 

The screams slowly died until there was complete silence. What came of Jungkook's mouth next shocked all of them.

"Let me die...Please let me die" Jungkook's voice sounded so emotionless and his face was expressionless.

"B-Bwo? Have you gone mad?!" Jimin looked at the boy with disbelief.

"P-Please j-just let me die!" Jungkook said this time much more louder.

"B-Babe what are you s-saying?! Don't even dare to say something like that again! You should be glad you're alive!" Taehyung felt like a knife stabbed his heart. Were this words really coming from his love's mouth? 

Jungkook laughed sarcastically" Be glad I'm alive? Are you serious? What point is there living when you can't to what you love to?! Dancing, performing, running. These things are impossible for me now" Jungkook's voice quieted down and again tears started running like a fountain down his face.

"It's easy for you to say! You're not the one in my state! You didn't have your dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter