New Beginning

First Boyfriend

"Gong Minzy, Saranghae.. Please go out with me."

The first Monday after entering High School
I got a confession from the school's most handsome guy--Kim Jongin.

 

"Go-going out with Kai?! wh-why?! from where do you know each other?!" CL asked.

"y-yeah, we haven't talked to each other at all and suddenly, I got confessed to. I..
I said ok, but something doesn't feel right. Like I'm Daydreaming?!" I stuttered.

"What are you saying! Did you ask him his cell phone number?" CL interrogated.

"I-I didn't ask anythng." I stuttered again.

"ah, minzy, let's walk home together." we stopped talking when we saw Kai outside our room.

"di-did you wait for me..?!" i asked him.

"yeah. you had things to do?" he asked.

"err, I'll take care of them right away, please wait by the school gate." I said.

"'kay." he replied and I quickly rushed to our room.

 

"eeh? Jongin with minzy!? Dating!? Why, why!?"
"such a naive kid caught herself her first boyfriend?" I heard some of my classmates murmuring.

My heart throbbed.. Fi-first boyfriend? is that so..

"They're just jealous, don't listen and hurry ando go! Kai's waiting." CL encouraged me.

 

We were standing side by side as we waited for the train..
It's so awkward... The silence is painful...

I gulped when he suddenly stood in front of me, facing me.

"uhh uhm, kai.. why did you con---"
A fast train passed..

"ah. did you say something just now?" he asked.

"ah.. it's nothing. Other than that, kai, your hair is messed up.." I told him blushing.

"yeah, it's fine like that, it doesn't matter.. wait.. I see,, you don't want to walk with a guy with such a head." he made a face.

"It's completely okay." I laughed.

"err kai, can we exchange phone numbers?" I asked embarassed..

"ah yeah." we then exchanged numbers.

"During breaks from school is it okay to call or mail each other?" I asked. By now, I think I look like a tomato.

"..ah I-I'm bad with calling and sending mails.."
right.. indeed.. I thought defeated.

"That's why.. why don't we meet? If it's alright with you, we could go to a sunday movie.." my heart beats faster.. he looks embarassed  it's so cute! >.<

who am I to refuse right? >///<

 

I'm in high spirits so I ended up coming 20 minutes early..

waiting makes me nervous..

*sob* *sob*
"hmm?" I turned my head to where the sound came from.
It was a little boy crying so I came near him..

"Little boy, what's wrong? alone?" I asked gently.

"My Mom's shopping.. *sob* she said to wait here.. *sob* my mom's late *uwaaa*"

"Don't worry, until omma comes back, Noona will wait with you~" I told him as I lifted him up to my lap.

"re-really?" he asked, calming down.

"yeah." I answered and played with him as we waited for his mom.

"Do you feel better?" I asked and he giggled. cute.

"Yedam!" a woman called.

"ah, it's omma! gomawo noona!" yedam said as he rushed to his mom.

"That's great, Bye!" Phew.. I'm glad..

I felt someone staring at me so I looked sideways.
"Ka-Kai sunbae! since when have you been there!" I asked shock.

"since about 10 minutes ago." he answered.

"kyaa so-sorry! are you.. angry?" I asked worried.

"Why would I be angry?" He smiled.

He-he smiled!

"Come on let's go." he told me and walked.

"you look great in plain clothes sunbae." I complimented him.

"you too." he has such gentle eyes..

Even more..
I want to see the various faces of kai sunbae..

we watched the movie I chose and he bought snacks.

If I'm with you, I don't need anything else.
I want to be your everything.

 

The movie ended so we went out.

I sighed.
"It was the Best Movie!" I exclaimed.

"Hmm.. Is that so.."

"kya!" I blushed as we stopped on our tracks when we saw couples kissing in front of us.

"wh-wh-what are they doing!" I stuttered.

"Don't think about it.." he said and we turned away.

"You Two!" a girl called. we then faced her.

"Right now is a special kiss campaign! A charm necklace, made popular during the play
'Their Love Will Be Eternal' How about it?" the girl advertised and my eyes sparkled.. I-I want it!!

"This is an exchange as proof of a Couple's Love! Just show us your mutual Love and you'll obtain it.
Simple, Right?" The girl continued and I was shocked to see couples kissing around us..

"Do you want it?" Kai asked.

I want it.. but.. I can't say it.

I then felt  his hands on mine.

"Minzy" kai called.

"yeah?" I asked. he held my hand tightly and showed it to the girl.

"Ooh, that's a couples bond!" said the girl.

"ah.. so-sorry for being unreasonable." I told him emabarassed.

"It's nothing.. or rather, It's something you want right?" he said looking away, flushed.
The girl then gave me the charm necklace and he let go of my hand.

"Thank You Very Much!" I told him with a very big smile on my face.

"..yeah." he replied..

I Love Him.

"Yeoja-chingu is deep red too, it's so cute. Is he by chance your first Boyfriend?" the girl asked.
and I'm hearing the voice of my classmate earlier.. "Naive caught herself her first boyfriend."

I can't say that that's wrong.. so I nodded deeply.

"waaah~ As I thought~~ <3"

 

 

"Oh minzy, you'll have lunch with sunbae?" CL asked.

"Ah yeah.." I replied.

"That's nice." dara said.

"I made him lunch too." I said happily.

"Ooh, home-made lunch. You're so lovey-dovey~" Bom teased.

"I'm going then" I told them brightly.

"humph. A home-made lunch huh? What's nice about the same hand-made one? just like that time in middle school."
tiffany said. Other classmated started whispering..

"Hey, You made them for your boyfriend in middle school too, right?" Tiffany asked and I frozed, making the lunch box
fall from my grasp.

"What's 'Kim Jongin is my First Boyfrend?" she snorted.

"Lying, Being naive. Do you want to be by Kai Sunbae's side that badly!?" she continued.

I clenched my fists and confessed "I.. I wanted to be..! Kai wanted to be my first boyfriend to date me, so I said that.
I wish that my first boyfriend had been Kai Sunbae.." I cried.

"At that time in middle school, and now.. I'm happy to get a confession. Even if we're dating.. I understood that while
being with Kai-sunbae. That Falling in Love with someone isn't like that...!" I continued.

"Huuh!? Wh-what are you saying! Those are all excuses, aren't they!?" Taeyeon said.

Bam! we all turned to the door and found kai.

"What are you doing? Can you not bully someone else's girlfriend? he said angrily.

"Ka-Kai Sunbae..:" Taeyeon stuttered.

"Sorry.." I said as I ran past him. He'll hate me..

I stopped running when he caught me and hugged me from behind.

"..Because I wanted to be minzy's first boyfriend.. That's not why I confessed to you." He then turned me around so that
I would be facing him and held my face.

"I Love Minzy so that's why I said I love you." he told me as looked me in the eye.

"Why? What's good about me?" you asked confused.

"you don't remember? 2 years ago in town you helped a child that was stained with juice, right? minzy." when he said that, a memory flashed..

I was with my friends in town when a little boy fell on the ground but nobody helped because he was stained with juice, that's why I told my friends to go ahead of me while I ran to help the kid. My friends told me to leave him alone or I'll get dirty but I didn't listen to them. I asked the kid where his mom was and then my friends left me. Seconds later the kid's brother came. I was glad but I was in a hurry so I left him with his brother..

"helping that messed up brother of mine.. from that day I never forgot you. When I found out you went to the same school as me I was unbearably happy.. Minzy, from that day I have always loved you." he said as he wiped my tears.

"It would have really been great if Kai-sunbae was first.." I told him.

"Me and you, for the two of us, everything is just beginning." and with that, he kissed me on my lips..

Kai-sunbae, I really really love you..
Always, always from now on the two of us will be together..