Taken Aback

Taken Aback

Character: Sanghyuk, Jinran (OC), Hakyeon

Genre: Comedy

Words Count: 398

Jinran walked in the hall. She watched people chatting. Talking about nothing particular. She got bored and saw Sanghyuk. He was standing alone, looked bored too. She walked to his side.

"Hey!" Jinran waved her hands in front of Sanghyuk's face. Sanghyuk expression changed from blank to the shocked one. He looked idiotic. The smartest guy in the school looked idiotic, that brought a smile to Jinran's face. "You look stupid."

"Thank you very much. And you are indifferent," Sanghyuk walked away, gestured Jinran to follow him. "Know this place?"

"Yeah people said it was for a strange club," Jinran shrugged a little. "What's your purpose? Don't tell me you're part of them." Jinran never intended to say it seriously. She laughed at her own joke.

"For a nerd, you seems to know a lot of things."

"I'm not nerd, you fool." Jinran pouted. Kicking Sanghyuk everywhere. 

"Aw, yeah. I'm the fool that placed first in school. That makes you an idiot then," Sanghyuk said proudly. It made Jinran acted gaging. "Should I knock the door now?"

"Don't ask me. I'm an idiot." Jinran sat down on the floor and acted like an idiot. She didn't need to act though. She was a pure idiot. "Shall we open? Shall we not?" She sang stupidly. Then smiled like a mad scientist. "We shall open!"

"You scared me. As a nerd you're pretty crazy." Hyuk said bitterly. Strange. Why bitterly? Is he thinking about something else? "I don't know... ugh." Jinran stood. Clearly annoyed by Sanghyuk's behaviour. 

"Just knock if you have something to do. I'm not going to judge." Jinran walked into the door "Why are you scared? Why did you bring me here? Why are you here in the first place?" Jinran knocked the door. Not aware of what was waiting for her. She didn't look at Sanghyuk's horrified face. When someone was opening the door Sanghyuk hid. 

"What the hell are you doing, Hyuk?" Jinran didn't follow Sanghyuk's instruction to go. Sanghyuk was apologizing inwardly. He wished Jinran wouldn't hold any grudge against him.

"Oh, you brought me a new member, Hyuk?" Someone came out from the room. Wearing a woman costume. A maid one. What the hell. He was a guy. A guy, for the god sake, is wearing a girly costume. 

"Sh*t," Jinran knew why Sanghyuk didn't want to be here. Dense as hell.


A/N

Pretty much a stupid work from me. Not very funny. Absurd as hell.