part 2

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd

Dear Jongin , 

You can break my heart like it’s made by glass

You can tear my love like it’s made by paper

But , You should know although its already destroyed but there are fractions or pieces left . I will create again . you can break again and also I stay create it again and again and again.

 

 

The sun disappearing like it’s already do its job . Everybody seems leave their activites such as Jongin . He walk step by step go along the edge street .  He always late if it’s Saturday because he is the captain of Basket Ball team of course he like and always come.

What a beautiful day without her follow me when I go home.

Jongin’s house isn’t far from the school. It is enough on foot so jongin never bothered to use car although he has . When Jongin reach to his house he look a strange shoes under the door.

 

“Umma , do you have a guest?” Jongin entered his house and an annoying girl surprised his.

 

“Jongin , where have you been ?” His Umma seems very happy with the girl.

 

“Umma , He always playing basket ball every Saturday.” Soojung , the girl answered while smile to him.

 

“Umma ? tch . She isn’t your Mom.” Jongin belittle

 

 “Jongin , whatch your mouth . Soojung , do not listen what he said . You can think Iam your mother ..” Mrs.Kim pats her back. Mrs.Kim  very sweet . Soojung wondered why her son so mean .

 

“She brought chickens for you . She know you well even your favorite foods.”

 

“I don’t care . You like it too, Mom. so You can eat it . “ Jongin threw his shoes and go to his bedroom at the upstairs . 

 

“I know Umma . I think Jongin very tired. I have told him to take a break but he never listen to me.” Soojung said with sad face.

 

“Aigo. Jongin is lucky to have you as his wife. Also you will marry him next month .”

 

“What ? Pardon?” Soojung think she has deviation of her ear . Maybe she wrong listen what she said , she think it caused by herself who very want to marry him. 

 

Next Month?

“Yes Soojung . Yesterday I have met you father and we discussed about the wedding. We thought it will be better as soon as possible . Are you happy?” 

 

“I… I … Omo omo … I I…Iam happy Umma. I can’t wait .” Soojung jumped happily , she never think she will be Mrs.Kim. She reflex hug Mrs.Kim.

 

“Thanks if you happy . Soojung , I think it is already night and it’s already dark . So it will be dangerous if you go home by yourself . You can stay to night.” Mrs.Kim hug her back.

 

“No, Mrs.Kim . I can call my driver to pick me .” 

Soojung you are so stupid. You should accept it and you can see his room . SOOJUNG! It’s your big chance . You can see his room or your  wanna be room with Jongin soon.

 

“No, I think it will caused a fuse to your driver . I will tell your father . Now you can sleep at guest room . It is next to Jongin’s.”

 

“Ah , if you force me so I will . I can’t reject you Umma.”  

 

“Alright you can use Hyoyeon’s cloth .” Soojung just nodded .

 

***

 

Soojung walk to the guest room . She look at the picture which show Kim Family. There are Mr.Kim , Mrs.Kim , Hyoyeon Unnie and also her beloved Jongin. 

 

I think it is when he 7 years old. Oh my gosh he is cute . I wanna have a future children like him.

 

Finnaly  Soojung arrived at the guest room . Before she enter the room , she looks to the next room . It’s seems Jongin’s room.  She smile cutely while looking at the door . She really want to know what he is dong , how his room , ah she think she will crazy.

 

She enter the room and change to Hyoyeon’s cloth. She thought Unnie’s Pajama like a man because she know Hyoyeon unnie like man style . After a few minutes she heard someone knocked the door . She open the door and there is Mrs.Kim 

 

“Soojung , lets go to the kitchen and have dinner . It will be better if you ask Jongin.” 

 

“Arraseo Umma.” She can’t help but smile widely because finally it is her chance to speak with Jongin.

 

Soojung hesitant when she knocked Jongin’s door . 

Soojung it’s alright. Fighting .

She bit her red lips and knock Jongin’s door.

 

“Hey , why do you here? Are you spying me ?” He got surprise again . Now, she surprised his two times. He thought today will be a beautiful day but , what the hell this isn’t even his prediction.

 

“Umm told me to ask you to get down for dinner. Seriously Jongin, Iam didn’t spy you . Umma ask me to stay so I can’t reject her order . “ 

 

“Just tell me that you want stay because you want to know my house and my room.” Jongin smirk and get down for dinner.

I think he loves me . Even , he knows me well. He knows what I feel

Soojung smile and do little jump. 

 

***

 

After pass the dinner with awkwardly , Soojung didn’t get a chance to speak with him . Soojung just daydreaming alone in room . Serously , She wasn’t habitual to stay in people’s home . She can’t sleep . She already try many style in sleep . She lay and close herself with blanket . Oh God , help her please because she barely sleep alone. After she gather her mettle , she knock Jongin’s room .

 

“Oh God, I think what the hell at 11 pm knock my room . What the ing you want?” Jongin can’t hold his control .

“Jongin sorry . Can I stay at in your room ? Just tonight Jongin.” Soojung uniting her hands and begged to Jongin . 

“Come in .” Jongin open the door to let her enter his room . It’s like Soojung find a treasure , her eyes show light and she slowly entered his room but before she enter , Jongin pulled her forehand with one finger. Soojung look at Jongin with confused.

“You think I will allow you to come in ?” Jongin can’t hold his laugh . Soojung too stupid . But she just nodded. Then she look Jongin laugh , she can’t describe it . This is first time Jongin laugh in front of her and BECAUSE OF HER , actually Jongin laughed for Soojung’s foolishness.

 

“Jongin , do you laugh because you touch my forehand? You can pull it every day if you want.” Soojung said with her big smile . Suddenly , Jongin stop his laugh . Oh My, he have no idea why Soojung very stupid.

 

“What ever , I think your foolishness in the top level. Give me reason why I must allow you to sleep in my room?”

 

because I love you . I always want and try to be near with you. 

“Emm, because Iam very scared and I can’t wake up Umma or Appa . And also Hyoyeon Unnie isn’t home right? So you are my choice . Please Jongin , I can sleep on the carpet .” She begged Jongin . She hopes he will let she in.

 

“Of course you will sleep a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter