part 1

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung didn’t pay attention to her teacher. She smile cutely while staring to Jongin. She wondered and praised for God because God created a perfect human like him.

 

“Jongin you got an A again ? What did you eat? Iam very proud of you. “ Soojung proxmiting her hands each other while smile at Jongin.

 

“Can you shut up your mouth? What did you eat ? You can talk one hour without stop.” Jongin even not bothered him self to look back at Soojung.

 

“Are you ask me what I have eaten or did I have eaten? I know you are care.” Soojung poke Jongin .

 

“Don’t touch me stupid. Look at your self . You got C again? I wondered how much your IQ.”

 

“My IQ ? I don’t know . Iam forget . Do you think that we match each other? You are the clever while Iam at the bottom. We complete each other.”

 

“Match in your dream.” Jongin just sigh . He tired to answer her questions.

While Soojung…

 

Soojung look at her handsome husband who playing with their son.

“Jongin , let him took a bath first . You know our son won international math competition.”

 

“I know baby Jung. Hey boy , took a bath .” Jongin pull his son and the boy just nodded and go to the bathroom.

 

“I think his brain just like you baby.” Soojung hug Jongin tighly.

“I know baby. But his skin and face looks like you . Maybe because I love you so much?”

“I love you more baby.” Soojung closed her eyes and also Jongin’s . Their face got closer but then…

 

 

“Soojung stop day dreaming. You know I hate being ignored at my Class. You know even you are the only one Jung’s daughter I don’t care . If your value be the worst again I will tell your father.”

Mr.Shin threw the chalks and got exact at Soojung’s wide forehand.

 

“I don’t care Mr.Shin . The important thing Jongin still be the first in our school. I think soon when we got married our children would be like him .”

The class got noisy because Soojung’s answer . Then Soojung looking to Jongin who seems like hate and tired. Jongin sigh heavily . Soojung feel embrassed and sad . She just can’t control herself to not tell the other about herself who loves Jongin so much.

“Stop! Soojung if you do this one again , get out from my calss.” Mr.Shin thump the table make all of students become silent again. Soojung just nodded and bow.

 

 

***

 

Soojung walk slowly to her father work room. And she spy if she disturb her beloved father.

 

“Soojung, I know you’re there. Come on baby.” Her father put his glasses . Soojung enter the room and watch beside her fathe.

 

“Daddy , when will me and Jongin got married? Umm, I … Iam afraid that he will be with other girl.” Soojung play with her Doongie, the doll named by her self.

 

“Aigo… my lovely very want to leave me right? “ Her father .

 

“Ani… if we were married I will always come to this house with Jongin. Daddy , don’t even try to think like that again. You know I love you so much right?” Soojung hug her daddy. She know that her daddy loves her so much .

 

A long time ago, Jungs family decided to go holiday to Paris. Soojung , a 14 years old girl can’t help but very happy because the barely go to holiday . You know Jungs corp is one of the biggest companies in Seoul.

 

“Unnie , I want to take a photo with you later. I want show it to my friends because they always tell me that Ia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter