Chapter 2

My beautiful target

Chapter 2: You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket

Every girl who looks in his eyes just once will fall for him.
Every girl who talks to him just one word will love him without any doubt.

 Doo joon’s OPV
I walked to school while listen to music. I noticed that some girls giggle to the others when I walk pass. I look up and smile at them. Two minutes later, several girls were sent to nurse’s room because they faint. Oh well…
I met Lizzy along way to school. I stopped and talk to her for a minute and continue to walk.
I met Eunjung, so I gave her a hug and promise to call her when I have time.
I met Hyuna, she want me to walk her to practice’s room so I did.
When I am in the room, it is pretty crowd. However; my eyes are spotted at one person she danced with all her heart. Her smile, her hair, her body gave me heart’s attack.
I looked at her for almost 5 minutes until she noticed someone’s looking at her. She looked back at me and smiles…

He looked at her eyes once, and already falls for her
He never talked to her, but ready to be her boy

No, this is not right!!! I am Doojoon. No I am cassinova Doojoon. I never fall for any girls. Come on she is just a very very very pretty girl. I tried to ignore her and walk to my friend’s table.
“Hyung, what is wrong with you? You are sweaty.” Dongwoon asked me.
“Nothing, It’s just hot, so hot” I replied quickly before they know anything more about her.
Yoseob didn’t seem to believe me, so did dongwoon. They tried to investigate me.
YS:  Hyung, What did you have for breakfast? 
DJ: Porridge
DW: What time did you wake up?
DJ: at 7.00
YS: Where did you go before you meet us here?
DJ: uhhh… I went to to.. Dance’s practice room.
YS,DW: Why?
DJ: Well, Hyuna uh.. wa want me to accompany her.
YS,DW: Something is fishy about the dance practice’s room
Before I could say anything, these two are off to dance’s room. Aish what if they find out that ‘Awesome Doojoon’ was nervous in front of a girl. I sat there quietly try not to look to dance’s room direction.

A few minutes later
Yoseob and Dongwoon came back with the brightest smile I’ve ever seen. Wait, there is someone else behind them.  

Seems like i’m going crazy, seems like i’m melting
because of you, because of you, because of you

“Hi” just one word, but my heart beat like crazy…
“uhh.. hi” I see a hand wave in front of me.
I cannot say any word or even blink. It is like she has power to control my body. I sit there and smile at her. At this point I have to admit that

I, Doojoon has fallen for this girl….


«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« 

Writer's talk: Wooooooo! My second update is here, hope you all enjoy it.
I still can't decide who will win Hyosung's heart. kekeke
I like Kisung a lot, but I think it would be more interesting If she's with someone else?
Anyway, Thank you for reading :D