Chapter 1

My beautiful target

Chapter 1:  Oh my beautiful target

Kikwang’s OPV

            Tonight the sky fills with many stars and I can barely see the moon. I turn my head to
the person next to me and smile.  “Are you sleepy?” I asked. She shook her head slightly
 “I didn’t feel tired at all when I’m with you,” she said with a bright smile. I patted her head, and hope that time will stop for a while….
 

“Kikwang ah…” someone called me. Hey don’t disturb this wonderful moment
“Yah! Kikwang,” I open my eyes slowly, and realize that it is only a dream *sigh*
“I bet you dream about that girl again, huh?”  My brother, Lee Joon asked. He is my older brother who knows me too well. “None of your business,” I replied coldly. He is right, I dream about her again. You might wonder who she is; well it is hard to explain because I don’t know her either. She just popped up in my mind or my dream.
“Yah! Hurry up or you will be late for school” I get ready in 10 minutes, and start to walk to school. I think about my dream again, I dreamed about her a lot lately.

I reached school and saw my friends gather around our table in canteen.
Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and me all six of us are the most popular guys in this school. Some people might call us ‘beast’  “Hey guys!!!” I greeted them.
They seem like they didn’t notice me. Instead of greet me back they all look at one direction; I soon look over to their direction.

My heart stopped, my jaws dropped, the time stopped.
I understand now why they all look at this direction. There is a girl who practices her dance with another three girls. I feel so familiar to this girl like I met her before…
“Yoseob, who is she?” I ask with curiosity. He looks upset because I distracted him from looking at her. “She is new student, Joen Hyosung” After he answered me, and turned his head as fast as possible back to her.  I looked at her again and smile to myself.

Breath seems to have stopped, love seems to have come
i don’t know, i don’t know, i don’t know

In classroom
Six of us didn’t even pay attention to the teacher, but after we heard that we are gonna have new student. We have our attentions back to the teacher.
“Guys, this is Joen Hyosung. Please take care of her well,” Teacher introduced her to us.
She smiled and said “I am Hyosung, Nice to meet you.” She starts to walk toward us, and sit in front of us. We look at each other and keep quiet until lunch time.

“I have something to tell you guys,” Yoseob said. I look at him anxiety; hope that the thing he wants to say is not the same thing in my head. “I think I like Hyosung,” In a half second later, we all burst out “No !!!!” We look at each other again.
“Aish ! What was wrong with you guys?” Yoseob said.
“Hyung, you can’t like Hyosung!” Dongwoon whined. Yoseob glared at him.
“Why can’t I” And the fight between real maknae and fake maknae start

We are friends since like forever, which means we all know what the other’s thinking. I look at each of us and sigh. They are so handsome and all girls fall for him, but this girl ‘Hyosung’ I can’t let her fall to anyone but me.

After school I decide to text them that I really like Hyosung, and hope that they will back off.
I text
‘Guys, I think I like Hyosung’
But before I push a send button. I got another 5 messages which say the same thing as my text.  

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Writter's talk: Yeahhhh This is my first fanfic ever. hehehe hope you guys will like it.
This chap is about Kikwang and his feeling. The next 6 chapter will be about beast's feeling, I will not tell
Who will be the next boy :P and hyosung's feeling will be after beast's chapter.

Thank you so much for reading : )