Spy + Spy = Spy

Sugar, Spies, and Everything Nice (One Shot)

[Someone’s POV]


It was the fourteenth day of July year 2009 when Park Hyatt Seoul hotel has been noted to be the criminals’ hide out lately.


“Do they carry weapons there?” BoA calmly said while flipping the pages of that women’s magazine. There’s nothing to be afraid of when it comes to her … obviously.


“I couldn’t reach their computers. Do you want me to block them?” Yunho, that loyal lover of hers, seems to be so worried about the project. He always does worry when BoA handles big named criminals. She was shot once, Yunho never wished it to happen again.


“Nope, no need to. I’ll get it from here.” BoA stood up from her seat as she gracefully caught her jacket and nothing more. Weapons? None. Cellphone? Just incase of emergency, nah … emergency is not in her list.


“But BoA, these criminals are from Europe and they have been one of the greatest assassination masters all in one group. I don’t want …” He was interrupted when BoA closed the door of the headquarters as if she already knew what more Yunho could say.


Yunho have been always that one, silent yet caring. True loyal love it seems, he was … falling, he fell and he’ll still fall for his best friend BoA, she who never cared.


She went to the parking lot to pick up her M12 Roadster Unhooded to get to the hotel right away. She drove out of the parking lot and stopped at the entrance to pick Yunho up. Yunho slid inside the car still shaking. He was never calm when BoA’s name and the word crime are related, just like now.


On the other hand, there is this secret agency under the United States: International Undercover Agents. Headed by the slickest spy in town … Kim Jaejoong.  


The latest case for the best spy? Well its no other than the Crimson Criminals from all of the nastiest gangsters from Europe.


Jaejoong just flew to Seoul to catch these bastards when BoA got the news.


Jaejoong went to the front desk to check in, just in time for Yunho to do the same. They don’t know each other, they also don’t care. There was nothing similar or relating issues regarding the two, except they have the skills and the face.


BoA was the one who holds the case therefore she shouldn’t be seen in the scene where the criminals are. Yunho has to do the first jobs and give it to BoA. Because if the criminals see BoA earlier, then it will be easier for the criminals to think something is up and they need to transfer.


The reason why a 5 star hotel is their current hide-out? It’s because Korea’s vice president is checked in. The Crimson Criminals are to steel all the money if they get to assassinate the vice president.


The woman on the front desk was hyperventilating when she saw two handsome men in front of her; Yunho and Jaejoong. She was young and dazed, but the two don’t have any interest in her cute acting. It was irritating especially when she asked for the men’s I.D.’s for confirmation.


“Your I.D.s please”, she cutely smiled. The two men just rolled their eyes but the lady was still dazed.


The two searched inside their suitcases and held the nearest I.D. they saw. Not being aware that the I.D. Jaejoong was holding was his true I.D. [note: spies shouldn’t really reveal their true I.D.s] and not a fake one. While Yunho accidentally took BoA’s I.D. and put it on the counter.


Yunho has BoA’s I.D. because Yunho has always been the one to keep BoA’s things. He volunteered for it. He had just become a willing robot for BoA.


The lady took their I.D.s but realized that Yunho’s I.D. was a female’s I.D. She was mad for it so she irritably returned the I.D. “Sir, this isn’t your I.D.” she put it on the counter and Yunho realized it when he saw the picture.


He smiled and reached into his suitcase again, this time, his fake I.D. When the lady returned the I.D.s Jaejoong accidentally mistaken BoA’s I.D. for his so he took BoA’s when Yunho took his fake I.D. and Jaejoong’s accidentally.


Jaejoong didn’t take a second to even check the I.D he was holding and just slipped it into his suitcase. Yunho didn’t too. He just slipped the two I.D.s inside his suitcase and went out to find BoA and submit the criminal’s record to her and talk about the plan on how to get the criminals caught.


“BoA, they may have new and modern weapons, but they don’t have skills in …” Yunho was interrupted again. “Yunho, I can do this okay? Don’t worry. Now, you should jus wait for me at home, I’ll cook you something later.” BoA said after she caught the criminal’s record in Yunho’s hands including her room keys.


While she was walking to the elevator she decided to read the criminal’s record for a bit. “Kim Jaejoong.” She smiled as she thought that he was handsome, “You’re kinda cute for a criminal. You don’t look European too.” She giggled to herself.


But it was all a mistake. Yunho accidentally switched Jaejoong’s I.D. for the criminal’s … that is what happened to Jaejoong too.


Jaejoong was already in his suite when he decided to check the records he has been sent. “Kwon BoA.” He smiled a grin. “Cute! What a naughty girl. Hm … what should I do to you?” he threw the I.D. on the table and went to bed and sat with his back against the head board.



BoA went out and asked some personnel, “Have you seen this man?” She asked while showing Jaejoong’s I.D. to the lady employee. “Oh yeah, room 956. Just turn right. Same floor miss.” She said hurriedly as she pushed the cart.


BoA was getting thirsty, thirsty for alcohol of course. It’s her favorite . She went in front of the suite and found that it was ajar. She smirked thinking that this so-called-Crimson Criminals case is one of the easiest she’ll handle.


Dizzy is what she felt when she walked closer to the door. The lights in the suite were dim, that’s what she noticed when she opened the door.


A silhouette of a man sitting on the bed was the first image she saw. Then she saw that ray of light touching the man’s face, there he is. That Kim Jaejong, she thought. She smirked as she seductively walked to him. It’s one of her traps.


She caught a glimpse of a glass of Island Punch on the table near her. Man, she was yearning for a drink.


She seductively took her coat and neck tie as she walked to the table to get a sip. Without breaking the eye contact, she knew that nasty Kim Jaejoong was smirking. She took off her shoes ily while getting the drink.


She walked his way completely erasing anything from his sight excluding herself. He fell for her, but he knew she was a criminal so he shook the thought off.


Dizzier, that’s what she became as she sat on the bed facing him. Though she knew she couldn’t show him that she is trying really hard to keep awake she smiled. She s her nails through his hair and pulled him closer.


Her eyes rolled when her eye lids start to tremble. ‘If I fall asleep, I just might become his next victim. BoA, how come you became so addicted to alcohol? This is a bad thing.’ She thought and scolded herself for being such a hard head.


Yunho always told her not to drink but she still always does. Well besides the reason that her parents broke up, she just broke up with her boyfriend Shim Changmin for finding out her job and the reason that she’s tired of what she does and only does it for his father, there’s no reason to get drunk every night and wake up in Yunho’s mansion.


Jaejoong took the advantage of stripping her down. He knows well what BoA’s plan is but though he knows he shouldn’t fall for it, he already did. They stripped into nearly nothing, just a pair of underwear and a brief for Jaejoong.


BoA was searching for something to knock Jaejoong down with her too. So she found this alarm clock just beside the bed and held onto it while she was pulled closer to Jaejoong’s body.


Slowly, when her eyes were about to betray her and lend her to sleep, she raised the alarm clock high above Jae’s head and knocked him down with it.


Just when Jaejoong fell on the bed, BoA did too.


It was morning and Jaejoong woke up first. He found BoA lying beside him on the bed nearly . He had no power to terminate anyone. So he just covered BoA with her coat and carried her to his car.


[At the Headquarters of I.U.A. Korean base]


“Hey Junsu, I got her. The head master of Crimson Criminals turned out to be a head mistress.” Jaejoong said as he set BoA on one of the couches. Junsu nearly goggled his eyes out when he saw the lady Jaejoong brought nearly .


“Jae, your first mistake! You caught the wrong one.” Junsu ran to BoA. “Who is she? I mean, Jae, you have to bring her back.” Junsu told Jaejoong as he just scratched his head. “What?! She seduced me and she … she”, Jaejoong was confused of what happened.


Just then, Junsu’s phone rang. He talked to the person on the other line while Jaejoong stooped down to BoA’s face. “How come? You …”, Jaejoong kept on shaking his head then Junsu tapped his shoulder. “Man, the case is over. Some other agency caught the head master of the crime group. You have to get her back now Jae. And remember to bring her clothes with her okay?” Junsu said.


BoA’s eyes fluttered open and just as instantly, she punched Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong tried to dodge every punch he received from BoA.  Seeing that there is no damage done anyway she sees it, her phone rang and he slipped it open.


“BoA, I called you a thousand times now. You worried me. Good thing we caught the head master now. Where are you?” Yunho scrambled words out of his mouth confusing BoA. “What do you mean? The head master is in front of me. Kim Jaejoong right?” BoA glared to Jaejoong as he just smirked.


“BoA, are you drunk? Who’s Kim Jaejoong?” Yunho asked. “Never mind”, BoA turned the phone down and shot glares passing through Jae’s heart. “You might me innocent to the world, but not to me. You me didn’t you?” She asked


With a last slap, she left as she tied her coat around her.


That was never the last, that was just the first encounter of Kwon BoA and Kim Jaejoong. Today, December 30 year 2020, you can see them bickering around our house. And I would like to formally introduce myself. Hi! I’m Kim Bojoong, their third daughter.


Don’t tell my mom I read her diary last night okay?