Please help me

My Love From Hell : Hidden Truth

It had been six months since that tragic incident happened to me and my friends. In one day, I lost all my friends. Suho, Kai, Chen, Tao, Lay, Xiumin, Sehun and Baekhyun, they are dead, in very tragic and cringe way. I still couldn’t forget about them until now. About Chanyeol, I hadn’t seen him for a week. He said that he was going back to Hell again. What was he doing there, I didn’t even want to know. Chanyeol had put a curse on me, that time when he bit my shoulder. His curse had changed my life completely. My hair, my eyes and my skin had changed its color. My hair turned to white, my skin turned colorless and my eyes’ color changed to pinkish red. I was wondering if Chanyeol were trying to make me look like him.

I never went outside this house after that incident. I locked myself inside the room. It seemed like I got used to stay isolated from anyone. Chanyeol provided me some foods, drinks and clothes in this room. Sometimes, Chanyeol will show up in this room and release his anger to me. Sometimes, I didn’t know what he wanted from me. He showed his affection to me but then it turned to anger. It happened a lot of time. He kissed me, he bit me. He hugged me, he suffocated me. He me, he ate me. He loved me, he loathed me. Although Chanyeol always tortured me, I never ran out from this house. I’m weird, right? My eyes wandered around in this room and my gaze dropped on the huge mirror that leaned to the wall. I walked to huge mirror that Chanyeol placed inside my room. I stood in front of the huge mirror. I looked at my neck, my arm, my body and my legs. These scars, it was everywhere. On my neck, my arms, my body and my legs. He had ruined my pride.

You got a message!

Message? It had been a long time I didn’t texted anyone. I looked at my phone screen. It was from an anonymous number. I opened the message and it wrote there:

We are going to have a funeral day to remember the spirits of the deceased on this Friday.

Please come exact at 8o’c clock.

We will be waiting for you to come.

From,

Anonymous

I deleted the message. The message was nonsense and I cared nothing for it. After I deleted that message, the other message came in my inbox. I opened the message and it was the same message that I had deleted just now. This is weird. I deleted the message and the other message came in again. It kept on coming again and again and it made my inbox message became loaded and out of capacity. I turned off the phone and pulled out the SIM card. That will be the best way to avoid from that stupid message. I sighed. I felt a bit boring now. I looked outside the window and the sky was cloudy and the door seemed like calling me to open it and go outside world. Maybe I should go out and get some fresh air.

Once I opened the door, the wind suddenly blew on my face. The breeze made my hair dancing onto the air. I really missed walking outside the house. I braced myself to step out from the house and I did it. I felt strange but I felt a bit freedom in my soul. Wow, this is amazing! With my two feet on the ground, I started to run and spun around on the road. I didn’t care what people were thinking about me. I just wanted to enjoy this moment. Who knows if this will be the last time I go outside the house? I didn’t notice that I was getting closer to someone and I banged to him. I fell down and the person in front of me dropped his coffee on the ground. Oh my God! What I've done? I quickly stood up and apologized to him.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t notice that you were standing there! I’m so sorry!”

“K-Kyungsoo? Is that you?” That person asked me. He knew my name? I looked at the person and I was surprised to see his face. I recognized him. He is Luhan. He was my friend last time till the fight that made us went to different ways like 12:30. I helped him to stand up and he had grown up. Last time, he was only a few cm taller than me and now, his height almost reached 5’ 10’’! He frowned at me. He must felt weird to see me in white hair. He pulled my hair and I groaned in pain. He chuckled.

“Did you dye your hair?” He looked at my eyes. “…and wearing contact lens? Are you cosplaying Shion from No.6 (anime)?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. By the way, are you free right now?”

He nodded his head. I looked around because I was afraid if Chanyeol was stalking me from afar. Without asking any question, I grabbed Luhan’s hand and brought him to the nearer stall on the side road. Chanyeol didn’t even dare to show his violence in public so I took this advantage to avoid Luhan from Chanyeol. The smell of tteokbokki made me felt hungry. Luhan glanced at me and I knew he was hungry too. We ended up buying tteokbokki and spending our time with talking to each other. I didn’t know why we were fought last time but now, we are like BFF (Best Friend Forever).

“So, why did you come here? I mean to South Korea.” I asked him. That question always hovering in my mind. Luhan never showed up after the fought. There must be something happened to him that made he came here. Luhan didn’t answer my question and he dropped onto silent and stopped walking. I looked at him. He wiped the crystalline on his face.

“I come here to visit Sehun’s grave.” He told me. His tears began to fall and I took the tteokbokki out from his hands. He covered his eyes with his both hands.

“I’m so sorry for being emotional but I…b-but I…” His voice was trembling. I could see his face behind his hands. I didn’t know what to do. I just stood rigid in front of him and watched him weep. I felt bad to look at him like this. I wanted to coax him but in the same time, I was afraid if I might hurt his feeling. I didn’t understand why Luhan grieved for Sehun’s death. Sehun never mentioned about Luhan to me. Is he having a relationship with Luhan?

“Luhan, are you…?”

“No, I’m not, Kyungsoo! I don’t know what is wrong with me these days. I keep on thinking about Sehun every day. His smile, his face and everything about him. it keeps haunting me. I could feel his presence everywhere. Kyungsoo, please…please help me! I don’t want to be a maniac!!”

Every words that came out from his mouth made my heart crushed. Luhan…he was broken. He was broken inside and his nightmare always haunting him every day. He suffered because of Sehun’s death. I lowered my head. It is my fault. I shouldn’t bring Chanyeol back to my house. I shouldn’t teach him anything about human world. I shouldn’t let myself fall in love with the Devil. If I hadn’t meet Chanyeol, everyone must be alive without despair. The rains slowly poured down onto the earth. I forgot about our tteokbokki and I only needed to focus on Luhan. If I telling him the truth, will he ever believe me?

**********************

After Luhan confessed everything to me, I really felt Sehun’s presence in my room right now. I felt a bit awful to see Luhan weep again. He kept on crying when he talked to me. His eyes were swollen because of crying. His long sleeves were wet because of his tears. I did nothing except nodding my head and patted on his shoulder. I wanted to hug him but I had to forget my intention to do that. Chanyeol might kill Luhan if I do that.

“Luhan…”

Luhan wiped his tears with his sleeves. I could hear his laughter behind his hands. I raised my eyebrow. Why did he laugh at me? Luhan really did look like a maniac that just came out from mental hospital. He looked at me and he placed his right hand on my head. He my hair gently.

“Are you sure you’re not cosplaying? You’re really look like Shion, you know? The only thing is you don’t have the red line on your face and your body.”

I stared at him. “Can you please stop?”

Luhan shook his head. “I won’t. By the way, can I stay here? I have nowhere to go.”

I sealed my mouth. Stay? In this house? No way. He couldn’t stay here. I didn’t want him to die like the others. It took me three months to recover from the trauma. Luhan is the only friend that I had now and I didn’t want him to leave me like the others. Before I could answered his question, Chanyeol suddenly showed up in my room.

“He can stay. Kyungsoo, please show him his room.”

My hands were shaking badly and all my courage that I gathered just now was gone. When did he come back? How did he know about this? I didn’t even dare to face Chanyeol and I could feel his glare on me. Luhan suddenly stood up and he greeted Chanyeol.

“Hi, I’m Luhan. I’m Kyungsoo’s cousin from China. Nice to meet you!”

Wow! I never thought that Luhan could be this brave to talk with Chanyeol. I was amazed by his bravery and he didn’t show any signs of scared. I saluted you, Luhan. You are the best. Chanyeol didn’t even greet Luhan back instead he gave me a sharp glare. I gave an eye sign to Luhan to leave and he understood my situation right now. He left the room and I was left alone with Chanyeol. Chanyeol held my left arm and I knew this is not good.

“He is not your cousin, right?”

I tried to avoid from his question. “Chanyeol, please. My arm…”

He gripped my arm tightly and I could feel his nails buried in my skin. He kept on asking the same question again and again. Every time I tried to avoid from his question, he gripped my arm even tighter and it made me hurt. This ruthless creature made me felt mad and angry. I gripped my fist and scratched him on his neck. I gasping for my breath and I was surprised to see the mark on his neck. Four red line. To see the blood flowing from his neck, it made me felt disgusting and horrifying. Chanyeol touched his bleeding neck and he smirked at me.

“Well, well…my cat has shown his aggressive side.”

**********************

My eyes widened when I saw the blood spurted to the wall and watched the blood on his neck flowed out and dropped onto the floor. Chanyeol smirked at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol suddenly turned to me. I hid myself behind the wall. Although I couldn’t see his face but I still felt his eyes were staring at me. I had to act normal and I had to save Kyungsoo from that devil. I slowly came out from my hiding place and Kyungsoo was already sat on the floor. I walked towards him and he was shivering. The blood kept boiling out from Kyungsoo’s arm. My face turned to white when the blood spurted to my face as I squeezed Kyungsoo’s arm to stop the bleeding. I bit my sleeve and ripped it to wrap Kyungsoo’s arm.

“Urgh, it’s hurt…” Kyungsoo told me. I tried to be gentle but the blood kept pouring out even more. My white shirt was painted by Kyungsoo’s blood and I really did look like I had murdered a person. Kyungsoo slowly took his breathe and placed his hand on his bleeding arm. His hand touched with mine and he smiled at me. I didn’t know why did he smile at me but all I knew that I must stop the bleeding.

“Don’t worry. I already get used to it.”

Kyungsoo slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I followed him from behind and I watched him wash his wound. He groaned and when he touched the wound, he let out a scream. His scream echoing in my ears. I forced myself to close my ears and watched him languished. I couldn’t help him. I couldn’t even do anything for him.

“You want to know he feels right now?”

I turned around and the guy, no, a Devil named Chanyeol was standing right behind me. I was too shocked and I fell down. His neck wasn’t bleeding anymore. He kneeled down in front of me and he caressed my face. His long nails were caressing my face. I was scared; I was terrified, I was too afraid to run away from him. He his own lips and he moved closer to me. I faced to the side and I could feel his wet tongue on my cheek. He me, on the same place, again and again. I couldn’t even move my hands. I heard him snickering at me.

“Are you afraid?”

I didn’t dare to see his face. His hands slowly caressed my face and he forced me to face him. I was surprised to his face. He is so beautiful. His face is perfect, no, it is beyond the perfect. His red eyes examined my face. He grinned at me. He let out his tongue and my lips. It felt weird but somehow it feels good. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. This creature suddenly came to me, showed his affection to me and he was like he was trying to make love with me. I heard Kyungsoo’s footsteps and he yelled at Chanyeol.

“Hey, don’t you dare to touch him!” Chanyeol seemed to ignore Kyungsoo’s warning and he grabbed my neck. He didn’t suffocate me but I felt something bad might happened next.

“Let go of him.” said Kyungsoo, with fury.

Chanyeol smirked. “Or what?”

Kyungsoo slowly walked towards me and Chanyeol gripped my neck even tighter and it made me strangled. I tried to release Chanyeol’s grip but Chanyeol is stronger than I thought. I saw Kyungsoo clenched his fist and my eyes widened to see Kyungsoo suddenly jumped and scratched Chanyeol on his face. Chanyeol released his grip and I finally could take an oxygen. Kyungsoo grabbed my hands and brought me out from his house. I didn’t know where he was heading for and I tripped my legs on purpose.

“Kyungsoo, where are you going? Why did you attack him?” I asked him. Kyungsoo glared at me. He grabbed my collar shirt and pushed me to the wall.

“Are you idiot? Chanyeol used his spell on you. He did like that because he wants to eat you. Like the others!” Kyungsoo suddenly barked at me.

I didn’t understand what Kyungsoo was talking about. “What do you mean? Did you say spell?”

“Sehun…the one that you loved the most, was killed by him. He used his charm to captivate him. Kissing, making love and others. He did everything to make someone fall for him and when the time has come, he will eat his victim.”

I dropped onto silent. Is that true? Is that really happened? I looked at Kyungsoo. His red eyes were glaring at me with rage. Kyungsoo opened his clothes to prove his words was right. I was shocked to see Kyungsoo’s body.  I understand what he meant now. Kyungsoo lowered his head.

“I wish that I have never meet him.” said Kyungsoo. I couldn’t hear his voice clearly.

“I wish that I never fall in love with him. I really wish that all my friends were still alive right now. I really wish that I never be like this. I really wish that I am dead right now!”

I swallowed my saliva. Kyungsoo really wished that he never meet Chanyeol at all. I didn’t know much what happened to Kyungsoo himself and what happened to the others. I just came here to visit Sehun’s grave. That was all. Kyungsoo wore his clothes back and he pulled my hand. I didn’t want to ask him question and I just followed his lead. Where he wanted to go, I didn’t want to know. His right hand was shaking in my palm.

“Kyungsoo…”

He ignored my call. He gripped my hand tighter in his palm. Kyungsoo, what happened to you? Why are you acting like this? Kyungsoo that I knew were always happy and cheerful. Kyungsoo that I knew were talkative and full with joy. Kyungsoo that I knew were always stalked Kai and loved him in secret. Kyungsoo that I knew were always…

“Kyungsoo that you know last time are dead.”

I raised my head and Kyungsoo smiled at me. What did he mean by that? Kyungsoo slowly released my hand and he gave me some money. I refused to take the money from him but he forced me to take it. I sighed. In the end, I ended up taking Kyungsoo’s money. Kyungsoo looked at my face again and he suddenly pecked on my lips. What was he doing? I covered my mouth with my palm. Why did he kiss me? Kyungsoo placed his hand of my head. He my hair gently with his smile on his face.

“Go, Luhan.”

“Eh?” What was that for?

“Go, go away from here and please never come back here again.”

“Kyungsoo, why so sudden…”

“Go, Luhan! Go before he gets you. You deserve to stay alive! Go, Luhan!!”

Kyungsoo said to me and asked me to leave immediately. I quickly put the money inside my pocket and ran to the bus stop. I turned to my back and Kyungsoo wasn’t there anymore. What did he mean by that? I looked at the money that Kyungsoo gave to me. I bit my lips. Kyungsoo, what are you trying to do? Why did I must go away from here?

**********************

I looked at my mini calendar. I marked an X on the Friday 13th. I kept counting the day and time after I left Kyungsoo in South Korea. It had been two months I didn’t meet Kyungsoo in face. I stayed in apartment that Kris rented for me in China. Luckily Kris wanted to help me because I had no one to take care of me. I wanted to go back to South Korea again but I was afraid if Chanyeol were still hunting for me. I tried to contact Kyungsoo but it went into voicemail box. I didn’t know what is happening to me lately. I kept having a nightmare. It happened almost every day. I dreamt about Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, he was being tortured by Chanyeol. Chanyeol showed his affection to Kyungsoo but then he changed. He suddenly became aggressive and started to beat and bit Kyungsoo with no mercy.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! It’s hurt!!! It’s…HURTTTTT!!!”

Sometimes, I couldn’t stand by watching Kyungsoo being tortured. He screamed, he groaned, he whimpered, he cried, he, he…cursed, he mad, he angry, he yelled, he scratched, he choked…he, he, he had been suffering all this time and I was unable to help him! I cried when I watched him suffered. I cried, cried and cried. Again and again.  I didn’t know how much I had been cried for Kyungsoo. I really wished that I could help him. I really needed, no; I must return back to South Korea and saved Kyungsoo. Chanyeol, that creature must die with my own hands.

That night, I decided to go back to South Korea with Kris’s help. I was so lucky because I had Kris to help with money problem. Kris kept asking me why and I didn’t tell him anything. I didn’t want him to know that I secretly go and meet Kyungsoo without his permission. Kris and Kyungsoo had a very bad friendship and Kris is the reason why I fought with Kyungsoo. Kris helped me by driving me to the airport. On the way to the airport, I kept on glancing outside the window. I didn’t want to waste my time looking at Kris or either talked to him. I let my eyes to enjoy the beautiful of the Earth before I was unable to see this again. I looked at the sky and suddenly I heard a voice.

“Lu----“

What was that? I tried to listen to the voice again.

“Don---- Luhan, don’t------“

I waited for the voice to speak again but it didn’t. The voice was almost similar to Sehun’s voice. He almost sounds like he warned me of something. He only said ‘Luhan, don’t’. What did he meant by don’t? I looked at Kris that was still driving. Kris was still focusing his eyes on the road. He didn’t talk much in the car since we both just remained silent since we started the journey. Sometimes I could see his mouth moving like he wanted to say something. Sometimes I heard him murmured with himself. I took out my phone and started to text a message for Kyungsoo. I pressed the ‘Send’ button and the message was failed. I was wondering if Kyungsoo gets my message from previous days ago.

“Where are you going to?”

Kris’s voice broke off the silence between us. I didn’t look at him nor answer his question. If I said I want to meet Kyungsoo, he might take a U-turn at the traffic light so I just remained silent. I pretended that I didn’t hear his question. Kris let out a sigh. I knew he must felt frustrating right now.

“You’re not going to tell me, huh?”

He asked me again. I just wanted him to know that I will never ever answer his question even if he tried to force me. I could see the Guangzhou airport on our way and Kris gave a signal to enter to the parking entrance. He parked his car away from the other cars. I didn’t know why he did like that but he must have some reason, right? Kris helped me to bring my luggage inside the airport. Kris walked beside me without caring with the stranger’s gaze. People might thought that Kris was my boyfriend since we both wearing the same necklace and the same shirt. I looked at my luggage and I knew I couldn’t bring it with me in the airplane. I sighed.

“Are you going to overseas?”

Kris’s voice made me jumped. He noticed that I brought a passport with me. I just smiled at him. I continued walking to the reception counter and Kris brought my luggage to scan at the scanning machine. I didn’t know what they called it but who cared. After that, we went to McDonald restaurant to fill our stomachs. I noticed that Kris always glanced at me and sometimes he stared at me for a long time. I waved my hand in front of his face.

“What’s wrong with you? Why did you stare at me like that?” I asked him. He pressed his lips together.

“Do you really need to take this flight?” asked Kris. He looked a bit scared when he asked me the question. I shrugged.

“Don’t know. Why?”

“I think you don’t have to take this flight...” Kris said to me. Kris’s words made me shocked. Why did he say like that? Kris continued his sentence. “…just stay here, will you?”

DANGG!! I slammed my fist on the table. “What?! Are you saying that I have to cancel this flight?!! I’ve been waiting for this flight for ages!!!”

Kris stood up and tried to cool me down but instead I shoved him away. I kept on barking at him and Kris kept his head faced to the floor. Our little fight was successful to attract all the stranger’s eyes to look at me. I went to the toilet to cool myself down and I wondered why my eyes were teary. Is it because I lost my temper or I felt guilty for scolding Kris? I washed my face to refresh my messy face. All the things that happened today made me felt exhausting. I walked out from the toilet and Kris showed up from behind the wall.

“You have an hour and a half before your flight. Do you want to go right now?” Kris asked me, in a lower tone. I slowly nodded my head. Kris grabbed my hand and led me to the departure zone. His hand felt warm and his hand is even bigger than mine. I could feel his warmth in my hand. His warmth almost felt like Sehun’s warmth. He released his grip once we reached at the departure zone. I apologized to him for what I did for him today. I gave Kris a warm hug before I left him.

“Luhan.”

I turned to him. “You know…

I’m sorry for what I’m going to tell you next. I’m going to meet Kyungsoo in South Korea. He already waits for me since two months ago. I really need to meet him, Kris.”

“What? Luhan…wait!” Kris tried to chase me from behind and the security guard caught him and carried him away.

“Don’t come after me, Kris. Please.” With that, I left him.

**********************

I arrived safely to the South Korea. I took my luggage and looking for Kyungsoo’s silhouette in the airport. I could see Kyungsoo waved his hand at me and I opened my steps and jumped into his embrace. I hugged him tightly and I almost shed my tears when I hugged him. We broke off our hugs and Kyungsoo suddenly pecked on my lips. I grinned at him.

“Since when we become a lover?” I asked him. Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Two minutes ago? Ha, ha, come. We take a taxi to my house.”

I looked at him weirdly. I didn’t want to go to his house. Chanyeol must be waiting for me and get his revenge on me. I slowly shook my head.

“I…”

“It’s okay. Chanyeol is already dead.” Kyungsoo smiled at me. “He can’t touch us right now.”

Kyungsoo’s words made me felt a bit relief. Kyungsoo helped me to get a taxi and luckily there was one taxi that suddenly stopped and gave us a ride. The reason why the taxi stopped was I’m so pretty and I almost looked like a girl. What? Are you kidding me? I’m guy, a namja, not a yeoja. I didn’t know why we both dropped onto silent after we entered inside the taxi. I looked at Kyumgsoo from head to toes. He hadn’t change much since I left him two months ago. His hair is still white, his skin is still colorless and his eyes are still red. I wondered if Kyungsoo really got cursed by Chanyeol. Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled. No, he didn’t smile at me. He smirked at me.

“Luha----- ru-------

Run------“

I heard Sehun’s voice again. This time is different. He asked me to run. Run for what? I waited for Sehun’s voice to speak again. Sehun, what are you trying to tell me? Sehun! SEHUNNN!!!!

“Luhan! Wake up!!”

I opened up my eyes and Kyungsoo’s face blocked my view. Kyungsoo? I looked to the side and there was a huge mirror and cupboard. Where am I?

“You’re in my house. You passed out after we came out from the taxi.” Kyungsoo told me. I felt something wet on my forehead. I touched my forehead and I could feel the wet towel on my forehead. Kyungsoo took the towel and put it in the bowl of water. He placed his hand on my forehead. He shook his head and he snickered at me.

“How can you get a fever as easy as that?”

I looked at Kyungsoo’s face. “Fever?”

Kyungsoo nodded his head. “Yeah, fever.”

He took the towel from the bowl and rinsed it. Then, he placed the wet towel on my forehead. He my hair gently and it felt comfortable. It was so comfortable and it really made me felt sleepy in the same time. He leaned closer to me and I could hear his lullaby.

“Sway, sway, across the sea…

Let me to take you away…”

“Luhan…”

Sehun? Is that you? Where are you? I looked around and I didn’t see Sehun or even his silhouette. I called out for Sehun’s name again and again. He didn’t reply any of my call. I called for Sehun again and finally he replied my call.

“I’m here, Luhan.”

Here? What do you mean by here? I didn’t see you anywhere.

“I’m here in your soul, Luhan. I came to save you.”

What do you mean by saving me? What is happening right now? I was confused. You keep on saying ‘don’t’ and ‘run’ to me. What do you mean by that? And Kris!? Why did he suddenly ask me to cancel my flight before? I don’t understand him at all. Sehun, would you explain everyything to me? Please, Sehun, please!!

“I can’t…he’s coming…”

“Luhan! Luhan, are you okay?”

Kyungsoo? “What happened to me?”

“You were having a nightmare and even you were talking in your sleep.” Kyungsoo told me.

I was talking in my sleep? It meant that Kyungsoo was listening my conversation with Sehun. Kyungsoo placed his hand on my forehead and he smiled. He took the bowl of water and left me in his room. What time is it right now? Kyungsoo’s room didn’t have any clock or even a window. I tried to search my phone in my pocket. This is weird. I did bring my phone in my pocket. I got up from the bed and tried to search my phone in my luggage. My phone wasn’t in there either. I placed my hands on my head. I really did bringing my phone when I came here. Or is it Kyungsoo takes my phone and throw it away? No, Kyungsoo wouldn’t do such thing like that. I knew him since we were young.

“If you’re looking for your phone, I charged your phone in the living room.” Kyungsoo said from inside the kitchen. “It’s running out of battery.”

I quickly walked onto the living room and took my phone harshly from its socket. There were no missed calls or unread messages. Maybe because I just having of paranoid of Chanyeol and Sehun. Maybe because of I lacked of sleep.

SUKKK!

I felt something just pierced from my back. I felt like someone watching me from afar. I turned to my back and Kyungsoo was glaring at me. And again, he smirked at me.

It had been two days I’m staying in Kyungsoo’s house. We didn’t talk much in the house nor do anything exciting. He just came to me, sat beside me and gave me a kiss. I didn’t know is he doing it on purpose or what but I felt something weird about it. Kyungsoo always ate raw meats before he cooked the meat. I didn’t mean to offend him but he really did look like Chanyeol. I noticed that Kyungsoo always wore a long sweater and long sleeve shirt. Every time I tried to pull his sleeve, he will glare at me and there was a time that he almost bit me because of the same thing. So, I decided to keep a distance from Kyungsoo and mind my own business. There was another weird thing happened in Kyungsoo’s house either. There was no signal of network line and internet. I tried to contact Kris several times but failed. Is there really something bad happened here?

“Luhan…”

I quickly hid my phone in my pocket and turned to my back. It was Kyungsoo.

“Do you want to take a walk?”

Finally, Kyungsoo wanted to get out from his house. This is weird. Kyungsoo never wants to go out when I asked him to do so. Without any question, I just followed him. I didn’t want to talk back to him. I didn’t know where Kyungsoo was leading for and every time I asked him, he didn’t reply anything. He just grinned at me. I couldn’t do anything instead felt anxious with Kyungsoo. I kept on seeing Kyungsoo talked with someone. Sometimes, he looked like he was talking with the air. We stopped in front the school gate. It was my old school before I moved to China. Kyungsoo was schooling in this school before along with his other friends. I watched Kyungsoo climbed on the gate and in blink of the eye, he was in the school area.

“Climb.”

I held the gate before I climbed the gate. “Why are we doing here?”

“There is someone wanted to meet you here. Or you should I say your ex-lover?” My eyes widened when Kyungsoo said like that. I quickly climbed on the gate and grabbed Kyungsoo’s collar shirt. Kyungsoo smirked at me.

“You look unbelievable, huh?”

“You’re joking right? Sehun was dead several months ago! He couldn’t be alive right now!” I said to him. He chuckled, he snickered at me. Kyungsoo gripped my hands and shoved me away. He pointed his finger to the top roof. Without any hesitation, I ran into the school building and ran to the top roof. There was no one on the top roof. Suddenly, for first time ever, my phone rang. I quickly took out my phone and looked at the screen.

“Kris?”

I quickly slid to answer his call. “H-Hello?”

“Luhan! Luhan, where are you right now?!” His voice was trembling in fear. What happened to him?

“Kris, what is wrong with you? I’m with Kyungsoo right now.” I answered him.

“Kyungsoo is dead, Luhan! He is dead! He died two months ago after you left him.”

My both hands started to tremble. “K-Kris, w-what are…you talking a-about?” I turned to my back and Kyungsoo was standing right behind me. “K-Kris, h-he is…here n-now…”

“Run, Luhan! RUN!!”  Kris shouted at me and Kyungsoo suddenly pushed me from the top roof and I fell off from the top roof.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”