*NEW* Chapter 4

Just One Day ... With Jeon Jungkook.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay since in the last poll most of you votes for present tense, I'll try it. ^^

----

Hyunseung yawns after he comes to a stop on the student's parking lot and gets off his motorcycle. He couldn't sleep properly last night. He was thinking about what happened just before all of them went home. He remembered that weird and awkward feeling when Jungkook hugged him and the worst of all of this was that it happened so fast he didn't even have time to understand what was happening to him.

"Who the does he think he is to just touch me like this?" He mutters under his breath once his helmet is in his hand and frowns. This is going to be one of the weirdest schools he'd ever been to. With a soft sigh and a shake of his head, he makes his way into the building and to his room. He has just enough time to get to class and rest for five more minutes before classes officially start for today.

When he is about to reach his classroom, he spots a pretty loud group of guys. The same loud and weird group he spent the better half of yesterday with. He looks at them without showing any emotions for another second or two and just enters the room afterwards, ignoring the strange parts of their conversation. He doesn't want to eavesdrop, but they just happen to be a bit too loud at first and then something just magically makes him stop in his tracks when they become so quiet he doesn't hear them anymore. Nope, he doesn't eavesdrop. Not at all. I mean, why would he? It's not like he wants to know, if they will say something about him. Nooooo.....

"I tell you, he scared the hell out of me, hyeong! Do you know how horrified I was when I woke up and he was staring at me like he's a kid which just got a huge lollipop? Just imagine those huge creepy eyes!!!!" Jungkook whines and tugs on Jin's arms, complaining about how scared he is of Namjoon right now, whose job it was to wake Jungkook this morning. ".... And he was poking me hyeong. Poking. Can you imagine that?! He knows how ticklish I am ..." He throws a playful glare at Namjoon, but pouts at the same time so all he gets for his threatening look, is an "Awww~~ Kookie, you're so cute~"

"This is not funny Namjoon! It is not at all!" He says a bit too loud for his own liking, knowing that everyone will stare at him once again. It's not like he is really mad at his hyeong. No. And the other knows it. It's just that he doesn't like to be scared right in the morning ... especially not when he just wakes up. He still needs some time to wake up fully and get his mind to work with his body in sync, but seriously ... not like this! He keeps sulking until they finally reach his classroom and he sits in his seat. Looking up, he finds Namjoon sitting on his desk and smiling at him apologetically. "Come on, Kookie~ You know I love you. Now forgive me and let us all be happy. Hm?" He mumbles loud enough for only the maknae to hear as he leans in and pokes the boy's nose gently. 

"Namjoon~" All of the heads turn around to look at the source of the voice and one of the students, who happens to be Jungkook, lets out a small annoyed groan, which luckily passes unnoticed by anyone. Jungkook  knows better than to admire the girl which is smiling oh so brightly. "Oh, hey darling~" Namjoon replies and flashes a small smile at her. No one of Namjoon's friend is sure when it started, but the girl in the door way aka Son  Naeun, seems to like Namjoon more than just a friend and always seemed to ... since the moment they got to high school. Naeun is the rare type of girl which you can almost call a saint. At least everyone except for Jungkook thinks of her like that. And since he knows Namjoon and all of his friends like her, he decided a long time ago to just play the nice guy when he is around her. Jin had noticed Jungkook's disliking towards the female, but he never figured the reason for it.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon is already standing next to her and holding her hand before he leads her back to Jungkook's desk and sits her down on it, not even taking in count that the younger might not like this that much. The maknae just continues to smile and starts a conversation with someone else in situations like this. And if possible, then he looks for someone who isn't part of their little group. He gets along well with everyone in his class and usually he talks to Hyunsik or Yoseob when he isn't in the mood to talk to his best friends. So he just turns around to see those two already talking to each other. When Hyunsik glances at Jungkook, he can't help it but let out a small chuckle. "You look like a lost puppy. Come hear, baby Kook." He says and opens his arms for the younger who gladly accepts this offer and rushes off to the other's side, grabbing some free chair and putting it next to him. Jungkook snuggles into the other male and smiles slightly, letting these two hyeongs of his talk to each other. They are discussing some project they're currently working on for their music class, so the maknae doesn't want to disturb them more than he already does.  

"Why don't you just ask someone to do the dance part, if none of you wants to do that?" He finally asks confused. It seems that Hyunsik has composed something and wants to play the piano while Yoseob has written the lyrics and wants to sing. Since the teacher wants to hear them both singing though, they both will have to do it and they really don't mind, but they think there will be something missing if one of them sits at the piano and the other just stands around somewhere in the room or even worse sits. So Jungkook decided to join that discussion, earning him surprised looks from both males. "Jeon Jungkook." Yoseob then says in a husky voice since he was at a loss of words for a moment. Jungkook is right. Their teacher didn't tell them they weren't allowed to involve someone from a different class into that project. "You're a genius." Hyunsik finishes for the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter