Chapter 1

Just One Day ... With Jeon Jungkook.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's lunch time on a more or less normal Monday and me, Jeon Jungkook, 16 year old student of KJ High School, is standing in the principal's office in front of a furious Mrs. Principal., my head hung low, spaghetti slowly crawling down my face one by one and sometimes in groups, stains of some juices coloring my uniform and ... Oh, Look! it's a tomato! Owhhh ... okay, forget about it. It just plopped onto the floor.

I glance up at Mrs. Kim nervously only to see her becoming even angrier.

Let's stop here and I'll explain you what happened and how it could come so far that me, THE Jeon Jungkook, ends up being scolded by the principal.
But to find that out, we have to go back in time. It happened a very, very, very long time ago ...
This morning to be exact. 

||FLASHBACK||

"Kookie! Yah, Kookie! Wake up! You won't become more beautiful just by sleeping that late." I groan and turn on my side, brandishing my arms only to feel some slight pain on my hand. But being the man I man, I just shake it off and continue sleeping as I curl up into a ball and hug my other pillow tightly. "Mnhh~~"

Everything is so calm and peaceful now ... finally. Now, I can go back to sleep.

...

"Hahahaaha!! HYEONG, STOP IT! P-Please!! P-ruhahahaa!! Do-Don't! Not there!" I squirm and try to kick of the shameless hyeong that seriously dared to get on top of me, straddling my waist and now is tickling me.

"Will you get up now?" He asks in a threatening tone and slows down a little before poking my sides. It's not like I'm scared of him or anything. I have enough strength to push him off. I just ... don't wanna hurt him. That's all. Yeah, that's it.

Well, I'm on my way to school with J-Hope hyeong, who has a slight red mark on his cheek. And, guess what? I even know where he got it from. Remember the pain I felt in bed? Apparently, J-Hope hyeong hit my hand with his cheek. Unforgivable, is it? How could he dare hitting his favorite dongsaeng? I don't know, too.

Nevertheless, I accepted his pleading to accompany me to school because it was so desperate, but very nice at the same time. It consisted of massaging my earlobe while leading me to the bathroom and gently helping me into it with a gentle push, so I wouldn't have to do that much myself. The massage was a bit too rough if you ask me, as well as the push, but I'm sure he's done it with lots of love. After that, he did the same to my other earlobe and lead me downstairs to the kitchen, so I wouldn't trip over the stairs, but somehow his help just caused the opposite.

Now I'm smiling at him brightly, though my ears are hurt and my head almost got crashed. I'm such a great person. ain't I?

"Ey J-Hope! Kookie-yah!", I wave happily at our common friend, Namjoon hyeong. To be honest, I think he likes me more than just a friend, but it's understandable, you know? I mean, who wouldn't want someone like me? I'm handsome, smart, friendly and caring and always think about others first.  I haven't told him that I know about his feelings already, though. I don't fall for people that easily and I don't want to hurt him, so I'll just keep acting as if I'm oblivious to his feelings.

"Hyeong~~~ Will you carry me to my class?" I ask with my best puppy eyes on, though I don't have to use them. My usual looks are enough to make Manjoon agree to anything I want. But he will always act hard to g-  "What? Jungkook. What do you have your own legs for?" He whines playfully and ruffles my hair. See?! He's looking for any chance to touch me, but he still acts hard to get.

Such a childish behavior.

My eyes widen when I see them walking away together and laughing about something. Huffing briefly, I call out for them and then for Namjoon only, but ... well, no reaction.  I run towards them and ~~~

"Yah! Jeon. Jungkook! Get off, you monkey!" I hear Namjoon chuckle and complain. Of course, he isn't serious, but I play along, gasping dramatically at his words.

".... Hyeong! That hurt my feelings. How could you...? But don't worry, I still love you more than anyone else. At least you don't attack me in my bed like curtain others." I say in an accusing tone and throw a playful glare at J-Hope, receiving another poke from him in my side as a reply.

Before we can even reach my class, I hear laughter and don't even have to look up as I already know who it belongs to. I grin proudly and wave at Jin hyeong while he on the other side is almost falling off my desk to roll on the floor instead.

"Why doesn't this picture surprise me?" He asks, ruffling my hair as well when Namjoon finally stops  in front of him and I get off, only to sit next to Jin and let him fix my hair again. "Because you know me better than anyone else BECAUSE you're my favorite hyeong and I love you more than anyone else." I reply without wasting even a second on unnecessary thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter