My nightmare.

My new beginning?

Bip! Bip! Bip!

 

Sehun woke up the next day because the alarm and his eyes immediately search for Luhan, he was still aslept with his back to him ,,He’s again sleeping more than it should be, It was better to buy him an alarm clock’’

 

Sehunnwas out of bed heading for the bathroom after he finished, he went out of the bathroom dressed in his uniform, he looked over at Luhan that was raised in his with his hair in all directions but his eyes were closed.

 

,,How can a person look cute so early in the morning? Wait What?’’ Sehun shook his head getting out the room slamming the door harder than he wanted.

 

When he heard Luhan opened his eyes looking in the room but no trace of Sehun ,, Did he already left?’’

Luhan began to stretch but when he saw the clock he frozen.

 

,, Damn!I slept too much.’' He has gather the bed immediately and ran to the bathroom.

 

After finishing he dressed in uniform and in his pocket he hade the keychain from Sehun, a gift so small means the world to Luhan ,,This means he likes me? Or he just playing with me?’’

 

,,Where to put it?’’ Luhan looked around him noting his backpack.

 

,, Perfect!’' He attached the keychain to the backpack zipper and left the room heading for the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

When Sehun entered in the kitchen Tao was still dressed in pajamas eating cereals and Kai with Do were in front of the stove laughing ,,Something is weird with the ​​two of them.’’

 

,,Good morning .'’ Sehun said to them making the three to look at him.

 

,,Good morning Sehuna, at what time you come last night?’'Do asked him.

 

,,At eleven o'clock I had classes, and I kinda of lost track of time.’  ,, Of course you have lost time in front of the Mall.’’

 

,, It's a shame you didn’t come to Luhan hyung birthday party but I saved a piece of cake, you want to eat now?'’ Do asked, heading towards the fridge.

 

,, No thanks, maybe when I come home, I know it's good if you made it hyung.’'The four continued to eat until Luhan entered the kitchen very happy making Kai too look at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, Hyung what did you dreamed that you are so happy?’'  Luhan looked at him and blush.

 

,, I think my wish is fulfiling Kai.'’  He replied, making them the other three to look at him confused.

 

 Luhan approached the table with a bowl of cereal in hand eating in silence.

Sehun looked at him with no expression on his face and his eyes caught the keychain caught at the zipper of the backpak.  ,,I think he found it that's why is he happy?’’

 

The two were so lost in thought that they have not noticed the other two pairs of eyes follow their every move Do and Kai looked at each other and nodded.

 

,, Luhan hyung today you go to school with Sehun.’' When they heard Luhan choked with his cereals and Sehun looked at Kai confused.

 

,, But why? Where are you going?’'  He asked curious.

 

,, Aaa…… hmmm…  Tao and I we have to go to the library first.’'

 

,, We must?’'  Tao asked with raised eyebrow.

 

,,Yes Tao now go get dresse.’' Tao looked over at Kai again and went out of the kitchen.

 

Sehun looked at Luhan which was trying to breathe normally.

 

,, Then let's go we don’t want to be late.’'  Luhan nodded taking his goodbye to the two and left after Sehun.

 

 

 

,, Kai hey! Do you think the two will be together?’' Do approached Kai hugging him.

 

,, I'm sure they will be happy together only that Sehun is blind now but eventually he will realize.’' Kai replied kissing him on the head.

 

,, You think it's good what we do? We are brothers.’'  He asked looking at Kai whit his big eyes .

 

,, Soo we're not real brothers because we have the same name doesn’t mean I can’t love you.’'  Do look at him smiling and stood on tiptoe to kiss him one the lips.

 

,, I love you Jongin.'’ He said in the kiss.

 

,, I love you too Soo but now I have to go to school.’'

 

,, Oh and I have to wake up Baekhyun, we still have to repeat for the festival.'’  Do ran to the door but quickly returned pecking Kai lips once again.

 

,, Bye!  Have a good day at school.’' Kai just looked at him smiling.

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun were both in the car none of them didn’t know what to say or if it would be better to say something. Luhan was playng with the keychain and Sehun looked sideways at him ,, Apparently he liked the gift that he take it with him.’’

 

 

 

 

 

,,I should thank him for the gift? But if he doesn't recognize? However he thought that I was asleep but I couldn't sleep knowing where he was but what if he get’s mad?’’ Sehun looked at him and started laughing making Luhan to look at him shocked.

 

,, You should have seen your face as you were so contrentrat and talking with the keychain, that was funny , what were you thinking?’'  Luhan turned red and began to play with the keychain.

 

,, I was thinking how to thank you because you wake me up yesterday morning.’'

 

,, And you decided how you tell me?’'

 

,, I thought to tell you the easy way so Thank you.’'

 

,, With pleasure, I woke you up because I didn’t want Kai to be upset whit me.’'   ,,Why did I said that? I woke him up because it was late and didn’t want him to be late for school.’’

 

,, Oh! however thank you!'' Luhan and Sehun remained in silence but it was a comfortable silence until they reached school. Luhan was glad he was in the car with Sehun and Sehun had to admit he felt good in the company of Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

,, Hey Zelo,Himchan how are you doing?’'

 

,, Hi Hara what are you doing here?’'  Zelo asked her.

 

,, I’m bored there is nothing interesting to do in this school.’' She answered them frustrated.

 

,, But what happened to Sehun? You two were deeply in love.’'

 

,, I got bored of him but I think I want him back he is the only one who can satisfy me.''

 

,, I think you need to sit in a row Hara.’' Hara looked at him confused.

 

,, Look in the parking lot.’'  Hara looked in the parking lot where Sehun get out of the car with Luhan heading for school entry.

 

,, Who is he? And why would I worry? Sehun's not gay.’'

 

,, He is their new brother Luhan and who knows maybe he will transform him gay.’'

 

,, Something like that will not happen as long as I'm here, and you will help me Himchan.’'

 

,, But why me? I'm interested in him but if Sehun like’s him you want him to kill me?’'

 

,, Don’t worry I'll take care of Sehun you deal with him, I know you want him.’' On their face appeared some devilish smiles.

 

,, Okay Hara I will help you with Sehun.'’ The three stood up from the bench heading to class.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun entered the class room sitting each in his place they think if they should say something about the gift.

 

 Sehun looked at Luhan’s back and decided to ask him if he likes it or not.

 

,, Hey!'’  Sehun beat lightly on his shoulder causing Luhan to look at him.

 

,,Did you liked my gift?'’  He asked looking elsewhere.

 

,, Yeah I really like it is my favorite gift ,thank you so much Sehun.’' Luhan replied blushing very hard amusing Sehun.

 

,, You're cute when you're embarrassed.’'  Realizing what he said Sehun looked at Luhan who looks at him with big eyes ,,WHAT DID I SAD?’’ The two remained to look at each other.

 

,, This is so embarrassing’’ They thought the same time.

 

,, He told me that I'm cute that means he likes me?’’

 

 

While the two were thinking about what happens, Hara together with Zelo and Himchan entered the class room, they looked at each other and nodded. Hara directed to the two when she reached Sehun, she sat in his lap causing them both to look at her shocked.

 

,, What do you want Hara?’' Sehun asked her with no expression on his face.         

 

,,Sehun baby I miss you.’' She replied, his cheek making Luhan to feel uncomfortable, his heart began to break.

 

,, Hara did you forgot? We break up or better said YOU break up with me.’'

 

,,I know but I realized what mistake I did.’' Sehun looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, Remember what I said? If you are sure what you do? I meant it Hara, you think you leave me and after two days you come back to me?’' Hara looked at him pouting sitting better in his lap.

 

,, Come on baby, don’t I deserve another chance? I thought you loved me.'’ She bent down to kiss him but Sehun stopped her and his gaze landed on Luhan that had his back turned to them but you could see how tense he was sitting.

 

Sehun didn’t know what to do it was true that he still like Hara but didn’t want to see Luhan upset.

 

Luhan's heart crack’s with every minut,it was hurting him what Hara is doing when he thought that he got somewhere with Sehun, his chances decreases slowly.

 

,, Baby so what you say? I still have a little place in your heart?’'

 

,, I don’t know Hara we get back together and then you will break up with me again?’'

 

,, No, I realized that I still love you.’' Were so many thoughts in Sehun’s mind  and didn’t know what to choose.

 

,, You don’t have to answer me today ,I’ll leave you until tomorrow.'’  Hara stood up from Sehun’s lap when Kai and Tao entered the class. When she passed she winked to Kai making him look at Sehun confusing mimicking ,, What happened’’ but Sehun just shook his head ,,No’’ looking right at Luhan.

 

Kai was determined to find the truth but had to wait the break so he sat in his desk  Waiting.

 

After the class began Sehun looked at Luhan which was lost in space he was looking at the teacher but taking no note.

 

,,Sehun why do you care? You may start to like him? But how? Why? And how about Hara? Why is it so hard?’’

 

On the other hand, Luhan thoughts war far like ,,If Sehun would choose me? It would be nice if I could keep him in my arms.’’

 

Luhan felt something hit him in the head landing on his desk waking him at reality, he took the note and read it.   

 

,,Hyung are you okay? Why don’t you write anything? Sehun.’’

 

 

 

Luhan looked again at the note and he wrote the answer on it and threw it back.

Sehun took the note reading his smile become sad.

 

 

,, I'm fine, why would not I be okay? You'd be better be attention at Mr. Lee’’

 

 

Sehun knew Luhan not feeling well and he is the cause.

 

The two remained in silent all the time thinking what's best, other hours were normal none of them wanted to talk about what happened.

 

 

 

Ring!  The bell indicated lunch.

 

Sehun went ahead to speak with his dance teacher leaving the three to go to lunch.

 

,,Kai I have to go to the bathroom order me something.’'

 

,, Okay hyung, come quickly.’' Luhan ran to the bathroom and Kai with Tao went to the cafeteria forgetting about what Sehun said.

 

 

Luhan finished his job and he was in front of the sink washing his hands when he heard the bathroom door opening he gave no importance until he felt the presence of someone behind him rising his eyes, behind him was one of his colleagues.

 

,, Hi Luhan how are you?'’  Himchan asked him with a smirk on fis lips.

 

,, Can I help you?’'  Luhan asked calmly as possible even if he was afraid he didn’t want this thing to notice.

 

,, How about if you put down on your knees and make me a .’'

 

,, Why would I want to do that?’'

 

,, Because you're a that's why, tell me how much money you want.’' Himchan approached Luhan, he was right behind him. Luhan feelt his right above his .

 

,, I-I,don’t know what you're talking please leave me alone.’' Luhan tried to tell him without stutter.

 

,,Please spare me, everybody knows that Mr.Oh make ​​collection of ,so?'' Himchan took him by his hips and began to kiss him on the ear.

 

, Stop fighting Luhan we'll going to feel good both.’ 'Luhan was so scared he didn't know what to do how to run.

 

,,S-Sehun will know what you do and he will not going to like this.’'

 

,, Ha ha ha Sehun doesn’t care what I do with you, actually he gave me the green light to do whatever I want with you.’' He whispered in his ear.

 

,, I don’t believe you.’' Himchan looked at him in the mirror kissing him again.

 

,, I’ll wait for your answer tomorrow.’' Himchan caught his squeezing it.

 

After Himchan left the bathroom,Luhan fell to his knees crying hysterically he was shocked and he was afraid.

 

,, I can’t believe he said something like that….. no…… NO! I don’t want people to treat me like an object.’' Luhan stood up looking in the mirror his eyes were red.

 

,, I should go to the cafeteria I think other are already worried.'’ Slapped a bit of water on his face and walked out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

Kai and Tao were laughing when they saw Sehun entering the cafeteria he sat down and looked at the two.

 

,, You have finished speaking with your teacher?’'

 

,, Yes, he wanted to know if  I’ll participate in the competition.’'

 

,, Oh great, I’ll participate as well in the competition.’'Sehun looked around the table and someone was missing.

 

,,Kai? Where’s Luhan?’' Kai looked at him surprised.

 

,, Is the first time you tell his name.’'

 

,, That's not important right now , WHERE IS HE ?’' Kai looked at him raising his hands to protect him it was not in Sehun nature to get angry.

 

,, Stay calm he is in the bathroom.’' Sehun tight his fists.

 

,,KAI WHAT DID I SAID? DON’T LEAVE HIM ALONE .’' He yelled making Kai to look at him confused.

 

,, Is just the bathroom, what bad can happen?''

 

,,Kai you're so stupid.’' Sehun stood up prepared to go in search of Luhan but before he can exit Luhan entered the cafeteria you could see the fear on his face and his eyes were red.

 

,, WHERE WERE YOU?’'Sehun yelled at him making Luhan flinch.

 

,, Sehun what's wrong with you why are you screaming?'’ Kai took Sehun's arm causing him to lie down before the whole cafeteria to look at them. Luhan sat down looking at the plate.

 

,, I got lost and I lost track of time.’' He lied.

 

,, Everything is fine now, let's finish eating.’' Kai said glaring at Sehun.

 

The rest of the break Luhan looked at the food he had no appetite after what happened. Sehun looked at Luhan continuously.

 

,, Something definitely happened, Himchan got to him? What I’ll to with him he is not able to take care of himself. How did I end up in this situation?’’

 

The rest of the day went normal Luhan was thinking continuously to wath Himchan said ,, Sehun really said that he doesn’t care?’’ And Sehun was continually thinking what happened to Luhan what did Himchan that he is so scared.

 

 

Ring!        

 

 

,, Yay! well go home .’ 'Tao shouted happy. Kai approached Luhan.

 

,, Hyung let's go home.’' Luhan nodded following Kai to the car but before he get into the car someone caught his hand causing him to jerk scared.

 

,, Kai go ahead ,Luhan's coming with me .’' He pulled him before anyone can say something.

Luhan just looked at their hands he did not want to let go any time Sehun's hand was warm beside Kai's cold hands.

 

Sehun put him in the car letting go at his hand, Luhan was lonely without Sehun's hot hand.He started the car leaving the schoolyard.

 

Both sat in silence not knowing what to say, Luhan observed that it is not the way home and he look at Sehun.

 

,, Hmm ….Sehun? Where are we going our house is on the other side.'’

 

,, I don't have the mood to go home yet, I want us to walk a little if you don’t mind.’'

 

,, I don’t mind. ,, As long as I'm with you’’ He wanted to continue but something told him to shut up, Luhan thought about what Hara said and was curious what response Sehun will give her.

 

,, Hara is beautiful.’' Luhan said looking straight ahead.

 

,, Yes but not only beauty matters.’'

 

,, So what answer would you give her?’'

 

,, I don’t know even though she left me I still have feelings for her so I’m still thinking.’'

 

,,Oh!’'  He answered upset. Luhan was jealous and did not want to admit he have no the right to feel jelouse.

 

,, You should give her another chance.’' Sehun look at him ,,He heard right? To give her another chance?’’

 

,, You think so? To give her another chance?’'  Luhan was fighting with his tears he inhalated slowly and looked at Sehun smiling.

 

,, Yes I think so.’'  ,, I don’t want you to be with her, give me a chance to love you’’

 

Sehun din’t said anything just thinking what to do ,, It is ok to give her another chance?’’

 

The two walked with the car until the sun began to fade without talking to each other. When they got home Kai awaited for them worried.

 

,, Where have you been so long? I was worried.’ 'Kai yelled at them.

 

,, We just walked Kai, calm down.’'

 

,, I'm going up, I want to change and sleep early tonight.’' Luhan said to them, heading for the stairs.

 

,, Okay, good night hyung.’'

 

,, Good night Kai, see you tomorrow morning.’' Luhan entered the room and went straight to the shower,he didn’t want to think about anything just wanted to sleep.

 

 

Meanwhile in the living room Kai and Sehun looked at each other and the atmosphere in the room heat up.

,, Sehun you want please to tell me what happens ?’'  He asked as calmly as he could.

 

,, Hara told me to get back together.’' Sehun replied face in hands.

 

,, WHAT?’' Kai exploded .

 

,, I know how it sounds Kai and I really don’t want to talk about this topic.’'

 

,, But what will you do?’'

 

,, I don’t know but Luhan said to give her a chance.’'

 

,,HE SAYS WHAT? Everyone went crazy today?

 

,, I don’t know but I got enough drama for one day,I go to sleep, Good night Kai.''

 

Kai just looked at him and could not believe what he hears, he stood up from the couch heading for his room when he entered Do woke up.

 

,,Oh, Soo I'm sorry if I woke you.’'

 

,, You din’t wake me up, what happens?’'

 

,, Nothing, now let's sleep.’'

 

,, Okay.’ Kai took Do in his arms and Do put his head on his chest both falling asleep immediately.

 

 

 

 

When Sehun entered the room Luhan was already in his improvised bed sleeping. Sehun just took off his uniform and put his body to bed he was too tired to even wash but before he asleep he heard Luhan moving in his sleep and talking.

 

,, Hes dreaming?’'  He looked at him curiously.

 

,, Please don’t ! Don’t hurt me.’'  ,, He's having an nightmare?’’

 

,, Please let me go your hurting me!'’Sehun was out of bed when he heard.

 

,, No please don’t.’'

 

,, Luhan wake up your just dreaming.’'Sehun began to shake him.

 

,, Let me go it hurts me.’'Sehun was panicked.

 

,, Luhan wake up please!'’

 

,, NO!’'  Luhan woke up immediately looking at Sehun starting to cry.Sehunhugged him tight, Luhan caught to his shirt as if his life depended on it.

 

,, Shhhh …..Relax I'm here with you nobody gonna hurt you.’'  Luhan was still crying.

 

 It been a while since he had nightmares when he first got to the brothel he began to have nightmares and now because of Himchan he began to have nightmares again but it felt good in Sehun's arms,Luhan feels protected.

 

,, Calm down I'll protect you.’' He was tricing comfortable circles on his back .

 

Sehun looked at how perfect Luhan is in his arms and slowly he stopped crying.

 

Luhan wasen’t crying but was still attached to his shirt and small snores were heard.

 

,, Hm…. He sleept so simply?''  Sehun put his head on the pillow when he wanted to leave Luhan caught his shirt in his sleep.

 

,, You don’t want me to go away from you, no?’' Sehun smiled.

 

,,Very well tonight I'll stay with you.’' The young one took the blanket wrapping on both and he brought Luhan closer to him.

 

,, Goodnight my little Bambi.’' Sehun kissed Luhan on the forehead and in a few seconds he was in dreamland.

 

Both fell asleep thinking about each other.

 

 

,,Don’t worry I'll protect you from nightmares from now on!’’