Sorry.

My new beginning?

 

5........

,,!  !  !  !’' Sehun was in park near his father's property, for five hours he was strolling nerves,when he saw a juice box and hit it with all his strength.

,,I can’t believe Hara did something like this.’' He said putting his hand through his hair.

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

Sehun was anxious to see his girlfriend,they were together for two years.Sehun and Hara were the queen and king school both rich and beautiful, he knew that Hara is cheating on him but she was too good in to let her get away. After the incident at home he wanted to see her.

They have met at their usual café shop,Sehun got out off the car when he saw her through the window as she was waiting for him.

 The dancer entered the caffee place settling in the seat in front of her.

,, Hi baby.'’Sehun said smiling,she looked at him but didn't even smile.

,, I want to break up.’'    ,,Wait what?’’ The smile on his face fell.

,, What do you mean to break up?’'

,, I don’t love you anymore.’' Hara get up from her chair looking at Sehun, he looked straight into her eyes.

,, Are you sure you want to do this Hara?’'

,, You're not unique Sehun, take care of yourself.’' She left the café shop leaving Sehun shocked.

,, Hara really broke up with him? Today is full of surprises.’’

 

End of flashback.

 

Sehun sat on one of the swings watching the sky.

,, I can’t believe that Hara broke up whit me…….. Hm!’'  He looked at his watch and his eyes widened seeing what time is.

,, It’s eleven o'clock I should go home tomorrow I have school.’' He got up from his swing heading towards to the car going home.

 When it got home the younger parked the car in the garage carefully heading for his room.

 ,,I'm so tired I want to take a shower and sleep and forget this day.’' But when he reached his room he noticed the lights, he looked strange.

,,What the hell is going on? Why's the light on?’' When he opened the door the lamp from the bedside was lit, approaching the bed Sehun observed that someone was in his bed, only a tuft of blond hair he saw under the blanket, then he remembered that from today he has an uninvited guests in his room,Luhan, only the thought that he is in his room especially in his bed annoy Sehun, he was decided to wake him to leave his room.

He grabbed the blanket giving aside revealing a sleeping Luhan but when his eyes fell on the figure in the bed his heart fell into the bottom of the stomach, in his face was his new brother sleeping peacefully with his shirt on that was falling off one shoulder and his legs were exposed because of the shorts, it was an sight but the bruises that covered his neck and shoulders it was something sad for Sehun.

He looked at him with sadness ,,Maybe he didn’t have the happiest life.’’ Sehun decided to let him sleep in his bed Today.

Sehun wrapped Luhan slowly trying not to wake him he look once more before he turn of the light heading for the living room sofa.

He sat on the couch trying to forget about Luhan and Hara hoping that tomorrow morning will be a better day and in a few minutes he fell sleep.

 

 

Morning came faster than he wante making him to wake up ,Sehun got off the couch and headed to the kitchen knowing that he would find his favorite person.

,, Do hyung what you are doing?’' Sehun looked at him while he sat in the chair.

,, Good morning Sehunnie what are you doing up this early?’' Do asked showing him his beautiful smile.

,, I’m getting ready to go to school.’' He replied putting his chin on his hands he doesn't understand why he likes the older so much.

,, You have school today?’'

,, Yes my and Baeckhyun must prepare for the festival so we'll  be in school longer.'’ Do approached him offering a plate of eggs and bacon.

,, Have you met Luhan hyung?'’ Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, Hyung?’'

,,Yes he’s the same age as Kris and Xiumin hyung.’'  ,,How can he be the same age as Kris and Xiumin?’’He could’t believe this.

,, Yes hyung I met him.’'

,, Isn't he cute?’' Sehun just looked at him ,,Cute?’’

Sehun looked at the plate and thanked for the food, while eating he had an idea.

,, Hey hyung where we have a bucket?’' Do looked at him confused.

,,In the bathroom? But why you need a bucket?’'  Sehun just gave Do a evil look coming out of the kitchen in search of a bucket, he dressed in school uniform while searching  for the bucket ,when he found it,Sehun filled it with water heading for his room.

 When he entered the room Luhan sleeps in the same position as last night.

Sehun looked at him admiring his features he had to admit that looks pretty good especially with his new haircut. ,,Why I’m admire him you don’t like boys.’’ He shook his head to get rid of thoughts.

 He took the bucket in his hands.

,,Wake up princess.’'  And he threw water on Luhan making him to wake up.

,, Sorry boss I overslept, don’t hit me.’'Luhan said putting his hands over his head, seeing him so scared he felt sorry for what he did but he'll never recognize.

,,I'm not your boss.’' Luhan hearing the voice that wasn’t his boss and gave his hands down looking at the guilty person, in his face was Sehun dreset in his school uniform and with the bucket in hand.

,, Sehun? What did you do that for?’' Tears gathered in his eyes making Sehun feel even worse.

,, I told you not to come in my room you don’t belong here I don’t want you to touch anything with your dirty hands, I just wanted to disinfect my bed I don’t want to get sick.’' Hearing Sehun's words his tears started to flow on his cheeks.

,, You're soulless Sehun-si.’' Sehun just looked at him thinking if he did well what he did.

,,Sehun are you ready ? Tao is wai…’' Jongin entered the room dressed in the same uniform as Sehun looking shocked at what was in front of him.

,, Luhan hyung what happened to you? Why are you wet?’' He approached Luhan helping him by giving him a blanket.

Luhan looked at him and started crying louder,Jongin looked at Sehun who was with the bucket in hand frozen looking at what is happening in front of him.

,, I can’t believe you did something like this Sehun,I thought you were more mature but apparently I was wrong.’' Jongin gave a disappointed look the young man looked at Luhan while he wrapped the blanket  better.

,,Come on hyung let's go to my room to change your wet outfit.’' Jongin took Luhan out of Sehun's room leaving him to look at Jongin how he was holding Luhan close and could,he felt like his heart began to beat faster, but decided not to give importance.

,, I really was too hard? But I did said I didn’t want him to stay in my room.’’

,, Aish! Whi do I really care?’' He ruffed his hair due to frustration.

,, I’m going to school.'’ He left the bucket down and headed to the car letting Jongin and Tao to come alone.

 

Jongin brought Luhan in his shared room with Do making him sit on the bed.

,, Hyung wait here I'm going to get some dry clothes.’' He turned to the closet taking a pair of pants and a shirt for Luhan,Jongin turned to his brother who was too shocked to react to something.

,,Go to the bathroom to get changed I'll wait for you here.’'

Luhan just nodded and headed for the bathroom after he closed the door he looked in the mirror and Sehun's words came in his mind ,,I don't want to get any disease from you.’ His eyes started to get wet again.

,,You're pathetic Luhan you knew that he'll not change so why are you crying? Your father gave you a chance at a new life you should take advantage of it so chin up and enjoy.’'Luhan changed and went out of the bathroom looking at Jongin with the most beautiful smile that could show shocking him.

,,What did you do in the bathroom that you're so happy? You look different.’'

,, I decided not to care about what Sehun said and make father happy.’

,, It's a good decision hyung, I have to go to school but I'll see you when I come back.’'

,, Okay see you when you come back.’'

,, Okay Luhan hyung take care of yourself.’' Jongin turned to the door searching for Tao go to school together.

When they arrived Sehun’s car was already parked.

,,Hey Tao go ahead, I’ll go looking for Jongin.’ Tao nodded and went to his classes.

 While looking for Sehun,Kai saw Hara whit another guy Kissing ,,what the hell?’’ Jongin knew exactly where to find Sehun.

He headed to the school roof, when he arrived Sehun was on his back with hands under his head watching the sky,Jongin sat next to him in the same position both sat in silence.

,,I saw Hara with someone else , you want to tell me what happened?’' Jongin decided to break the silence.

,, She broke up with me.’' Jongin looked at him.

,,You're ok?’'

,,Yeah I'll be fine ,because I’m Oh Sehun I should be fine.’'

,, Sehun today appa is leaving ,did you know?'’Sehun inhale deeply closing his eyes.

,, Yes dad told me that he leaves I hope that the treatment will work.’'

,, I hope the same, it's not right what is happening.’' They both remained quietly enjoying the view until the bell rang indicating the start of classes.

,,Come Sehun let’s go to class.’' They stood up, heading to class.

 

Luhan entered in Sehun’s room with a set of new bed sheets,he turned to changing the bed sheets that were wet, after finishing he writing a note leaving on the bedside.

 

Luhan was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

,, I want to eat it by the pool.'’  Luhan headed where was the pool, he remove his sneakers putting his feet in water and began to eat.

,,How wonderful it would be if I knew how to swim.’’ Luhan enjoy his sandwich and began to hum.

,, Hi son.'’ When he heard the voice he returned.

,,Oh!  Hi dad.’' Mr.Oh smiled when he heard Luhan.

,, What are you doing here?'’ He bent over and he put his feet in the water.

,,I enjoy the water dad,what are you doing here?’'

,, I'm preparing to go, Kai told you ?'’ Luhan nodded upset.

,, Don’t be upset everything will be fine.’' He assured him his hair.

,, Not fair.’' He said slowly.

,, I know Luhan, nothing is fair in life but I have good news for you.’' Luhan looked at him confused.

,,From tomorrow you will go to school together with Sehun, Tao and Kai you'll be in the same class with them I know you more older, but because your lack of school so fare I think it's good to be with them in class, So what do you think?’'  Luhan looked at him with tears in his eyes and hugged his father.

,,Thank you! Thank you!’' Mr. Oh has enjoyed the excitement of his son.

,, Kai will help you buy your uniform and what you need to wear, you can buy everything you need and don't worry about money, son I have to go to be good,  don’t set the house on fire.’' Then both began to laugh.

 

Ring Ring!

The school bell rang indicating the end of classes and the students began to go home.

,, Oh ! I’m deadbeat.’' Tao said while stretching.

,, Sehun are you coming home?’'Jongin asked while heading to the parking lot.

,,No I have dance class today so I'll be home late.’'

,, Okay, I'll see you at home, come Tao.’' Each got in they car heading to their destination.

When Jongin and Tao got home Luhan was in the living room watching tv.

,, Hi hyung what are you doing?'’ When he heard Luhan approached them smiling.

,, Kai did you hear? tomorrow I'll go with you to school.’'

,,I know hyung appa told me this morning.’'

,, Kai you know what this means?’' Jongin and Luhan looked at Tao with raised eyebrow.

,, SHOPPING !’' They both laughed when they heard.

,, You're right Tao come let’s go shopping.’'

 

After five hours and several bags and a hyperactive Tao they came home exhausted. They all had dinner together talking and laughing,it was good to have a family .Luhan was happy he looked around the table and a person  was missing .

,, Jongin where’s Sehun?’'Kai raised his head from the plate.

,, Dancing! Hara broke up with him.’'

,, Oh!’' Was Suho only answer. 

Luhan, didn't know why but it feels good that Sehun's not with Hara anymore.

After dinner everyone has returned to their rooms tomorrow was another day of school.

Luhan and Kai were on the stairs heading to their rooms.

,, Hyung you want to sleep with me and Do in our room?’'

,,No Kai, Sehun can only throw water on me again but I don’t leave the room now it's my room as well.’; Jongin looked at him stunned.

,, Okay if anything happens you know where my room is.’'

,, Good night Jongin.''

,, Good night Luhan hyung see you tomorrow morning.’'Luhan moved towards his room and decided to sleep on the floor putting down a pillow and blanket.

It was ten o'clock and Jongin was not yet home, Luhan was worried for the young one.

,,I hope he'll be fine.’’ He closed the light faling asleep thinking at Sehun.

 

It was twelve o'clock when Sehun came home, he danced so much that he lost track of time, when he reached the door the light was closed. Sehun opening the door he noticed that the bed was made ​​even in the dark when he opened the bedside lamp the bed was empty.

,,Where is he?’’  But he heard a little snoring from the other corner of the room when he returned, Luhan whas sleeping with the blanket off him and his shirt was up a bit, revealing his white belly, Sehun approached him looking at the piece of skin ,,what’s happening to me ? Why I want to see more.’’ He felt hat his pants start to get tight.

,,Sehun you don’t like guys you're straight, you're not gay , you're not gay, you're not gay.’’ He said in his mind constantly he the bent over Luhan and covered him lightly with the blanket. Luhan smiled in his sleep.

,, Se..Sehun.'’Sehun remained unmoved. ,,He just said his name? He dreams about me? After I've offended him?’’

 

Sehun turned to his bed sitting down looking at the picture of his mother.

,,Mom how are you? I'm so confused I don't know what to do please from up there guide me, I love you mom.’’

He put the frame down he observed the frame with him and Hara and a note besides it.

He took the note and read it and his heart began to beat very fast, Sehun looked at the frame again and put it in the drawer closing the light he fell asleep thinking about the words of Luhan.

 

 

,,I'm sorry!’’

 

 

Hello my readers ^^I hope u lie this chapter<3