Hairspray

Hairspray

You are walking in the hallway towards the star room. Your dream profession was to be a fashion designer/makeup artist/hairstylist and now you have it. Your uncle is a stage director for Inkigayo and somehow he managed to get you your dream job(s). Now you have to be the fashion designer/makeup artist/hairstylist for this boy-band called Bangtan, or Bts, for short. "Hello, Ms...." A man was holding a clipboard in his hand with these headsets over his ears. "Ms. Seukhye Kim, you mean?" You blankly stared at him. He looks up, "Ah, yes. Come in."  He opens the door behind him and signals you to come in. Inside was numerous people, scattered around and having overlapping conversations. It was overwhelming.

"Hey, hey! This is your new fashion-person. Treat her well." The man left, closing the door behind him. There were seven boys, all dressed messily and their hair was lousy. "Who dressed you?" You asks, scanning everyone's faces. "We dressed ourselves, thank you very much." A boy with messy black hair and a torn-up sweater answered. You frowned, not knowing where or who to start. You decided to start with the boy who had a lollipop in his mouth. "You. Come here." You called out. The boy had a questioning look and points to himself. "Me?" You nodded. "Yes, you. I'm starting with you. Sit here." You signaled him to come here. 

A sudden cold spray hits your neck and you jumped, nearly screaming. As you turned around, you got sprayed again, this time in the face. You groaned and wiped the weird liquid off your face to see who sprayed you. It was the torn-up-sweater guy. He had a cheesy grin plastered all over his face. "Yah! What are doing?!" You smeared the liquid back on his sweater. He holds up a silver-sparkly hairspray can with a white nozzle on top. "Cool magic hairspray." He replied. You attempted to snatch the can away, but Jungkook pulled back in time. "That didn't answer my question." He had a confused look on. "You looked too nervous. This cool magic hairspray cools you down." He demonstrates, lifting up his shirt and spraying the can upwards along his upper body. "See? Turn around." Regretfully, you turned around. Jungkook pulls your shirt and was about to spray underneath your shirt, until he sprayed you directly at the back of your neck. 

"Yah!" You wheeled around and shoved him. 

He smiles. It was a beautiful smile. A grin had somehow gotten to your face, too. 

"I'm Jungkook." He hands over the can.

You took the can from him. "Seukhye." She sprays Jungkook in the face, earning a scream from him. Everyone was laughing.

"Nice hairspray, Jungkook."