MOL 2

My Only Love

Yoo Seung Ho's POV

I woke up hearing noises downstairs and can't fall back to sleep, so I decided to see what's going on. It's still 6 o'clock in ther morning and everybody seems to be very busy with what they are doing.

Qri noona is busy putting some pastries into the basket. Omma is busy cooking something in the kitchen. And appa is just ouside, washing and cleaning hte car by himself. So where are our maids and driver? Why are they doing the chores all by themselves this time?

"Uhmmm, what's going on here?" Qri noona and omma, almost jumped in their places when they heard me. So they didn't even know I was just there standing the whole time watching them? Why are they so busy anyway?

"Mygosh! Seung Ho! You almost gave ma a heart attack! You don't get to scare me like that ever again." Qri noona was clutching onto her shirt when she faced me. I just smiled at her. Amused on how shocked she was. Hahaha.

"Hahaha sorry about that noona. I was just confused on what makes you all so busy this early in the morning?" I asked them.

"We were very careful not to wake you up but I guess we failed" it was omma talking this time. What? They don't want me to know what's going on?

"Why is that omma? What's the agenda for today?" I again asked. Since I really don't know what's going on here on our own house.

"You will have a friendly date with Jiyeon today, Seung Ho-ah. So you better get ready. Ppalli!!" like what?! I have a da--oh wait--friendly date with Jiyeon today? Why wasn't I informed about this earlier? Why now? And who initiated this? It couldn't be Jiyeon, right?

"Lil bro, don't worry. It is our plan that you should bond with Jiyeon. We already talked to her family too and they are super fine with it. Don't worry. Now go! Hurry up will you!" and there goes another order.

So I'll be spending some quality time Jiyeon today. I did not notice that I was still standing there and smiling to myself, unti appa tapped my shoulders, "Seung Ho-ah, excited eh? Hahaha You're smiling all by yourself. Now will you please go and get ready? We have been preparing everything for you" he said. And right there and then, I hurriedly went back to my room and prepared myself.

Why would they do such things like this? Why is that, they putting a lot of effort with this friendly date of mine with Jiyeon? There's really something they are not telling me, or is this just my imagination? Well anyways, I just finished taking my bath. I looked outside on what would be the weather today and turns out to be a beautiful sunny day. This would be great.

Choosing what to wear is really confusing and hard. And where would we be going? What if I wear a formal suit when we will be going to a beach or something or vice-versa? Gosh! Just then, I heard a knock, "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Qri. I just want to tell you something" she answered.

"What is it?"

"You'll be going on a theme park or something, I think. So just wear something comfortable. Okay? And will you please hurry up?!" seriously? When is she gonna stop telling me to hurry up? But thanks to her, I know what to wear now.

I saw a pile of folded printed tees on my other cabinets and decided that I would just wear a tee and cover it up with a polo. Yeah, that would be nice and a cargo shorts and finish it with a pair of sneakers. I'm ready to go!

"Finally! You're here! You still have to pick up Jiyeon in their house" wait, so I have to go there without having my breakfast?

"You'll have breakfast in there house, don't worry. Hahahaha" Qri noona has some serious mind reading ability here. Hahaha.

"The stuffs are all ready in the car. You know the way to the Park's residence right? If not, just follow the sketch path in the car. Hahaha" of course I know where the Park's live. We were able to follow them once when we got back from the restaurant.

"Okay omma, appa, and Qri noona. I shall get going now" I bid them goodbye and went out.

"No thank you?" Qri noona shouted from the door.

"Later! When I get back! Hahaha" and I went inside the car.

I'm feeling a bit nervous right now. I don't know why but I'm just nervous. This will be the first time that I will be with Jiyeon alone and to think that this would just be a friendly date, but still! It gives me the chills.

It's not that of a heavy traffic since it's still ealry in hte morning that I got to the Park's residence quite early too. Soyeon noona was the one who greeted me at the gate and let me inside where Mr. and Mrs. Park are at the dining table having breakfast.

"Good morning auntie and uncle" I greeted them when I got in.

"Oh you're here already Seng Ho-ah. Well Jiyeon is still preparing herself. Come let's eat, I know you haven't had your breakfast" Mrs. Park said and I just smiled and sat with them.

After a minute or so, Jiyeon finally came down and my jaw just literally fell down at how beautiful she looks like ealry in the morning with that still wet hair and with what she's wearing, it's just perfect. Ohgosh! What am I thinking right now? I'm too obvious. Hahaha. She's just wearing this simple tee under a cardigan, shorts (but not that short though, which is OKAY for me), and just a sneakers too. So simple yet she's still so beautiful.

"Good morning Jiyeon-ah" I greeted her after a minute of in awe because of her appearance.

"Good morning too Seung Ho-ah" she greeted back and sat next to Soyeon noona who was sitting across me.

After 10 minutes or so of eating and talking over breakfast, we are finally good to go to where ever we are actually going today. This is all our parents doing the planning about this friendly date of ours.

When we got to the car, no one was talking until I began driving to the place Mrs. Park had said. But then I had this urge to really talk to her and just get rid of hte awkwardness between us.

"So uhnmmmm...Jiyeon-ah..." I started but I can't think of a think to say.

"Uh yeah, Seung Ho-ah?" she asks, and from my peripheral view, I saw that she's currently looking at me. So I just turn my head a little bit to look at her and just smiled and got my gaze back on the road. I have to think of some topic.

"So Jiyeon-ah, did you know about this friendly date happening today? Hahaha Or you just knew about this early this morning?" I asked her very casually.

"Hahahaha you wound't believe how I got to know about this friendly date happening. So here goes..." I didn't know that, that simple question would actually break the ice between is two. Even if we have spend time together, today is different because it would be a longer spending time with her. I just hope we would be seeing each other more often after this.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,258 words excluding this author's note hahaha. Okay I think that's enough now. I just typed this in directly without any guide or something.
So do you wanna know how thier "friendly date" went? Hahaha. I think I need a guide for that one. So better keep updated about this fiction guys! :)

And please do give me suggestion on how Seung Ho is gonna find out that Jiyeon is someone special from his past. PM me and I'll give credit to whoever I will choose. :) I think to whoever will give me a great idea, I will make a poster for your story. Deal? Game? or I'll give 50 karma points. I know that's not much of a karma points but I also have little karma points so yeah. :)

Until next update chingus :)