MOL 1

My Only Love

They just got home from the dinner they had with the Park family,

“Jiyeon is really comfortable to be with” Seung Ho said with a happy tone as they enter their house.

“We can see that you enjoyed Jiyeon’s company earlier Seung Ho-ah” his mother commented.

“She’s like a person I already knew. Well except that she looks like Rian, but there is just that something that wants me to get to know her more” he said as he slumps in their couch.

“You better change your clothes now, it’s getting late. C’mon lil’ bro!” Qri ordered and Seung Ho followed obediently as if he’s still a little boy.

 

 

“Unnie…when will he remember “us”?” Jiyeon sighed as she lies beside Soyeon.

“Just let him be. I’m sure he can remember the past sooner or later. Or you can say the truth to him. It can’t hurt anyone” Soyeon suggested.

“But I think it’s the decision of his parents unnie. I mean…he can’t even remember me, how can he possibly believe me right away?” Jiyeon thought.

“Let’s just wait for the right time when we can really tell the truth to Seung Ho, Jiyeon-ah. Don’t worry, everything will be really okay” Soyeon comforted Jiyeon.

“Arasso unnie. I will get back to my room now” she said as she stood and went to her room.

 

 

“Let just let them be dear. I mean, they can really start all over again, right?” Mrs. Yoo says to her husband who just got out from the bathroom.

“What if we just say it directly to Seung Ho?” Mr. Yoo answered back.

“I think it’s just too much for him to handle now. His head might ache again because of too much information we will be giving him” Mrs. Yoo says again.

“Do you think that’s the right thing to do?” Mr. Yoo asks.

“Well it is for me”

“Let’s talk about that with the Park’s then, and also with Qri”

“Okay. That’ll be good. Tomorrow then, we will meet them again, but without the kids”

Mr. and Mrs. Yoo were just talking about how they will just keep the past a secret from Seung Ho until he finally just remembers all of it.

But is there decision really the right thing to do?

 

 

“I don’t think that’s a very good idea, Mrs. Yoo” Soyeon commented on Mrs. Yoo’s suggestion.

They are now in a restaurant just near the building of the Park’s, having  lunch together and also about Seung Ho’s condition. Jiyeon and Seung Ho didn’t know about this said meeting between their families because their parents doesn’t want them to get involved.

“Why is that Soyeon?” she asks in reply.

“Because I personally think that Seung Ho should know the truth about him and about Jiyeon. Keeping it a secret won’t keep things calm. He will remember everything sooner or later and might get mad at you both or to us if you keep it as a secret to him” Soyeon explained on what she believes in.

Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Yoo didn’t utter a word after what Soyeon had just said. Come to think of it, she’s even right. Keeping it a secret won’t be the best option to Seung Ho because there’s a big chance that he’ll actually remember everything in the long run.

“Omma, appa, I’m with Soyeon here. I really think that Seung Ho can even feel that he knew Jiyeon already but just can’t remember the past between them.” Qri said.

“But whatever is your decision about this, we will still respect it because after all, he’s your son. We just don’t want our Jiyeon to be hurt” Mrs. Park said referring to what Jiyeon feels for Seung Ho after all this years.

“I understand what you are talking about Mrs. Park, and I’m really sorry if our Seung Ho just can’t remember Jiyeon as of the moment” Mr. Yoo apologizes.

The meeting went well but they really didn’t come up with a final decision on what they will actually tell Seung Ho about his past. It has been months since the accident and Seung Ho still can’t remember a thing about his memories with Jiyeon.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Ta-da!! Here's the first chapter :) Sorry if it took me 19724967343 years to come up with a lame chapter. Sorry about that. As I was  browsing through the fictions in my laptop, I decided to open this one and found out that I already have typed in the first chapter, but was not satisfied that I decided to add in some scenes. So as you can see/read, this is all I came up with. Lame isn't it? :( I just don't know where my story ideas are going.

 

Anyways...should I make this story longer? With drama and everything, or just light with love? Can't really think straight right now. My body is just so tired because I have been working out for a healthy me (hihihihi) and just didn't have enough rest this morning since I have to help out my parents in our business.

[this does not look like an author's note hahahaha mian]

 

anyways...please do comment in your comment :) I just wanna know about what you think if this :) Thanks :)

and oh before I forget, please do follow me in Twitter and Instagram - dajona26 is the name ya'll :)