On a Show

Minfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few months :

MC: Have you ever thought that you will have this much popularity just for a group you guys decided to make?

Min: nope,we never thought it  would get this big.I mean we just thought of it and created on a whim ,i still remember the moment we decided to form a group.

MC: So,How did you create the group??

Eunhyuk : On Strong heart Min,Jia and Seohyun were guests and we knew that min was a dancer,But that day when she danced a beyonce cover and a popping routine ,Our leader leetuk said she is amazing,you know you both should dance a popping routine on show.It will be great.

Min: At the end of the show everyone were prasing or congratulating me when Seohyun invited us to have a dinner with her.Since i am close with seohyun through 91line group and Jia was too ,so we were going out when suddenly leetuk called us and said he would treat us .

Eunhyuk: After dinner Jia,Leetuk and Seohyun left early due to some schedules and personal problems.It was jut we were talking and we talked about how Key created 91Line and how Kyu created KyuLine and how it brought idols from different groups together,When Min suddenly screams How about we create a Dance line group with main dancers od idol groups??

MC: So,It was Min's idea?

Eunhyuk : Yes, and we started adding members.Min first added Hyoyeon ,since they were Bffs and i added donghae,Kai and it continued like that.

MC: ohh,So how often do you guys meet?

Min: whenever we are free .Because all are busy with their comebacks and schedul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter