At OhMySchool

Minfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk P.O.V

"Hey eunhyuk,i heard you were asked to appear as a guest at Oh My School " asked my fishy brother donghae."yeah and i heard that there are some rookie gril group idols in the cast and they wouldn't tell me the names sayinng how it will ruin the surprise" i said in a little annoying tone because i sort of hoped that Min would be there ."Yah, stop day dreaming and get ready manager hyung is already on his way " said donghae as he went to kitchen to get something to eat.

Few Hours Later :

   So lets welcome eunhyuk our today's guest said park myungsoo the MC."Hello everyone, iam super junior's Eunhyuk" i formally introduced myself and then the cast started joking how Tony the other Mc and me look alike and so we were asked to exchange our seats and the show continued like this me making some snarky comments or talking about our members.

Then came our final round PR round ,we were asked to perform infront of a director.first it was min's turn.She started acting cute which is rather strange because miss a members avoid acting cute like plague which is totally diferent from any girl groups.To this most of them started laughing while me and SimonD started making fun of her,"Yes i know what you guys are thinking , if iam interested in her ,then why am i making fun of her right?". well i want to be noticed by here if i didnt do that then she would take me as one of the cast members that laughed at her act and she would forget the next day all about me  won't she? thats why.

Finally she did a reenactment of a sports drink ad.Man,she is so spontaneous, funny and cute , not like us when we debuted we were awkward and shy with cameras while here she was rocking it out and even stealing the spotlight from her actions.This would be interesting ,i should talk to her after the show .

It was my turn and i also did a sports ad and director started praising me how it was funny."Wow, he also did a sports ad, I wonder how he will feel if i start talking to him,maybe he will think iam too fast ? or maybe he will find it wierd that i started talking just after one meeting? uh.... i dot know anymore" while she was lost in her own little world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter