Lost Time Made Up

Free Me From These Chains

As everybody in BEAST and you always ate together, you would all go to Doojoon and Yoseob's shared dorm for every meal.

You and Junhyung walked along the concrete path; holding hands, fingers intertwined. He held an umbrella over the both of you with his other hand. 

"                   ," he called to you. "Why did you wait for me? Why didn't you say 'yes' to Kikwang or another guy? I didn't think that you'd still feel this way about me, regardless of the situation in the past...."

"There was something about you," you pondered. "Something that had a magnetizing factor to it. I just simply couldn't forget you. Whether it was on that day, or even during calculus, my mind just seemed to search for your presence. I'd have dreams, see mirages and visions of you. My mind loves to taunt and tease me." 

"You know what's my fondest memory of our time together?"

"Aside from the sensual, intimate things?," you asked with a grin.

"Yes," he replied with a cute smile. 

"I don't know."

"Did you not like any of the moments we'd spent together?," he asked with an offended expression on his face.

"No! It's just that.... I have too many to choose from. It's a difficult thing to choose."

"It was when I wrote you a rap and performed it for you. The expression on your face was priceless.... it made me happy to see your face; your pink cheeks, your rosy lips curved into wide smile, and twinkling eyes.... I loved that day."

 

 


 

 

The memory had returned to you:

"Come on, Junhyung! You can do it! Your poetic mind should conjure something lyrical...."

"It'll hit me when it does...."

"Can I help you in any way?," you asked, anxious to help him.

"Yes."

"How?"

"Kiss me...."

"If you want a kiss just say so. Don't use your rap as an excuse."

He leaned in slowly and his lips met yours gently. With every moment that passed, the kiss grew deeper. He stood up, keeping your lips connected. He grabbed your waist and pulled you out of your seat. One hand parted from your waist and grabbed his notebook and pencil. He walked backwards, pulling you with him with his one hand. He collapsed on the couch, causing you to land on top of him. He positioned you to sit on his lap while facing him.

"What was that?," you asked once your lips parted from his, as you were breathing heavily, one breath after another. 

"I needed deep, emotional motivation and inspiration," he simply stated. "But I need more than that...."

He swooped in once again, locking his lips with yours. He plunged his slender fingers into your hair, as if he was cradling your head in his hands.

You two parted for a breath once again.

"Was that enough motivation and inspiration for you?," you asked him teasingly.

"You're asking for it, huh?," he asked with a smirk of satisfaction. "At this rate, I'll never finish."

"Then this can wait."

"I didn't want us to stop," he protested, but you'd already gotten off of his lap and sat next to him. 

"We can resume once this is finished."

"You know how you can help me?," he asked.

"Is this a serious method?," you asked.

"Yes."

"How may I help?"

"Can you make me a caramel macchiato with soymilk and an extra shot of espresso?"

"Do I look like your private barista?"

"No. You look like my ravishing goddess," he stated with a warm smile.

"Yong Junhyung, your words are swoon-worthy," you replied, flustered by his complement. 

"I only speak the truth," he said with a hand over his heart.

"Whatever you say," you said in defeat. 

You stood up to go make his caramel macchiato.

After making his drink, you went back to the couch, where you found the angel curled up, his knees to his chest, writing in his notebook. 

"When do you think you'll finish?," you asked.

"In a few minutes, I'm sure," he replied quickly. "Is my macchiato ready?"

"Yes it is."

He grabbed the drink out of your hand and proceeded. 

"Rude," you said aloud.

"I'm sorry, my ravishing goddess," he apologized sincerely. He used his free hand to push your hair back, away from your face. He leaned in towards you and placed a gentle kiss upon your cheek. "I'm sorry. That was inconsiderate of me," he whispered.

"Yeah, yeah.... continue writing and finish. I really want to hear it!"

After five minutes more, he'd finished.

"This one's for you," he said in a cheesy manner.

You just simply rolled your eyes, but smiled with anticipation anyways.

 

"Scars and cuts on my heart remain; but you can somehow ease the pain.

You abolish the darkness and summon the light; as long as I'm with you, I know I'll be alright.

A world without you is unimaginable; it would be beyond unbearable, unfathomable.

When I close my eyes, I'm afraid that you'll disappear; I'm just thankful that you're not gone and still right here.

Our love isn't something that should be suppressed; it's something that should be addressed.

My heart beats quickly only for you, loud and clear; Please stay forever mine, my dear..."

 

 


 

 

"Junhyung?," you started. 

He turned his head in you direction, looking a bit confused.

"Yes?"

"What made you want to come back? Why didn't you leave and be with another girl? Many girls would jump on you if they had the chance."

"So are you saying that you'd jump on me, too?," he said with a smirk, furrowing his eyebrows playfully.

"You didn't answer my question!," you replied quickly, avoiding any instance in which to answer his question.

"I came back, because through all of this, I left behind something priceless and irreplaceable."

You felt your cheeks heat up; it was getting hot, too hot....

"Why leave if it's worth coming back for?," you asked in confusion.

"That's something that I can't put a finger on...."

"I felt so.... lost.... when you were gone."

"I would say the same, if I could remember."

"Whatever it was, let's just move on..."

"I get another real chance?," he asked in astonishment.

"Yes, only because I feel nice and merciful today," you stated with your lips in a pout.

"Your pout that I remember from back then isn't cute anymore," he said simply.

You were offended; you folded your arms across your chest and faced your back to him.

"You didn't let me finish," he added. "It has evolved from cute to y...."

You turned around to see him smirking.

"Y-your going to g-get yourself i-in trouble," you said, barely being able to utter such words.

"If getting into trouble involves you punishing me and torturing me, then I'll continue to do what I'm doing; and I think I'm pretty damn good at it...."

"Don't get your hopes up," you muttered. "And don't get any ideas."

"Too late for that...."

 

 


 

 

You and Junhyung stood in front of Yoseob and Doojoon's shared dorm.

You could immediately tell that everyone was already there, just by standing there.

You could hear the yelling and absurd laughter.

 

Junhyung knocked on the door, and the room seemed to have become silent. 

 

The handle clicked open, and the door swung inwards, as you were welcomed in by Yoseob.

 

"Hello," he greeted shakily.

Is he drunk?, you wondered. His speech is way too slurred for him to actually be sober.

"Hello," you answered unsteadily at the possibility that all of these idiots had gotten drunk. 

"Hey, Yong," Yoseob greeted in an awkward manner. "Why are you guys just standing there? Come inside."

When you walked in, you gasped at the sight. You knew for sure that there were at least twenty empty bottles of beer.

"H-how much d-did you all drink?!," you asked in concern. 

"Calm down,                      ," said Kikwang. He seemed so drunk that his words were almost uncomprehendable. He could have been the most drunk person in the room. "We're j-just fine."

"You don't sound fine!," you firmly stated.

"Then maybe you're deaf," slurred Hyunseung. He would have been a close second to Kikwang.

"Shut up, Hyunseung," you muttered.

"Feisty, which Kikwang likes," threw back Hyunseung. "Deuce!"

"What?," you asked, a thought that was expressed out loud.

"Come have a drink," Kikwang said lazily.

"I'll pass," you quickly replied. "You know what? You boys enjoy yourselves. I'm gonna go back to my dorm."

"You're such a party-pooper," stated Hyunseung childishly.

"Whatevers," you said while rolling your eyes. 

"At least take some back with you," said Yoseob.

"Yeah, fine," you answered bluntly. "Thanks...."

"Junhyung," called Doojoon. "Carry those two packs for her back to her dorm."  Even Doojoon, the leader who's supposed to keep everybody in line, spoke with a slur.

"Sure," replied Junhyung. He went over to the two packages and picked them up.

"Junhyung, let's go," you said, already heading out the door.

He quickly followed behind you, as the both of you left the five drunk retards to be idiots amongst themselves.

"You know how some people say what they don't mean, or make no sense when they're drunk?," asked Junhyung. 

You nodded in reply.

"I don't know what to classify them as...."  He seemed to be amused, yet concerned about them. "Will they be okay?," he asked you.

"They'll be just fine. It's their way to relieve themselves. They do this type of thing once in a while; it's nothing knew."

"Okay," he utterd.

 

 


 

 

At Your Dorm:

You opened the door and walked in. 

Junhyung just stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing?," you asked in confusion.

"I wasn't given permission to come in, so I musn't violate the space."

"You're not violating anything," you reassured. "Come in."

He walked in cautiously.

"Where do you want this?," he asked, holding up the two packages.

"Oh, just leave them out," you ordered. "I could use a drink."

Junhyung put both down and began to open one of the packages.

"May I have one?," he asked shyly.

"Of course," you said. Why is he so shy all of a sudden?, you wondered.

"Thanks," he practically whispered.

 

 


 

 

You two spent the next three hours drinking and talking about the beautiful memories of the past, avoiding the negative ones. You and Junhyung drank one beer after another, and another.

After a while, you felt a sense of carelessness and shamelessness.

You felt weird urges to do weird things. You couldn't control your thoughts, for they were starting to get out of control. Your head was spinning. You afraid that you were going to do something reckless and idiotic.

And all of these 'urges' involved Junhyung.... 

 

 


  

 

A/N ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello!!! ^~^  Sorry for the 'interesting'/'weird' cliffhanger. Drunk people in love must be an interesting sight.... I can't imagine.... Well, thank you for reading, and please anticipate the next chapter!!! Please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE!!! <3  I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANK YOU!!!!  ^-^

-exo_xo_hunhan