006

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Purple is Kim EunA Blue is L Red is Ailee Orange is Infinite Gray is ?

This is in Kim EunA's P.O.V

After I said sorry I ran off to look for Ailee. " Unnie!" "What's wrong EunA?" " He's back." "Who's back? You mean..." " Yes he's back!" Ailee didn't believe me so she was looking for him.And later on she found him.

"Noona?" " Oh hey Hongbin." "Where is EunA?" " She's over there." Then I walked over to Ailee and I saw Ailee and Hongbin talking.Hongbin noticed me. "Hey EunA. I missed you." Hongbin hugged me." Hongbin why are you here?" " I'm back for you." Then I had a flashback about what happened 2 years ago.

----- Flashback -----

"So are you leaving?" I was about to start crying.Hongbin and I have been dating for 3 years but he had to leave because he got accpected in to Jellyfish Enterment. " I'm sorry but I have to go now." I started to cry and Hongbin used his hand to wipe my tears away." I promise that I will be back." " When will you be back?" " Maybe about 2 years. Remember that I love you okay?" " Okay. I will wait for you no matter how long it will be." Hongbin kissed ne for the last time and left.

----- End of flashback ------

I broke the hugged and I looked at Hongbinin the eyes." You look sad to see me." " I'm sorry it's just that I started to like someone else." " You do? Who?" " My friend." " Oh." Hongbin's eyes was getting watery. " I understand. I hope you guys will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter