014

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Purple is Kim EunA Blue is L Red is Ailee Orange is Infintie Grays is Hongbin Pink is Alice 

This is in EunA's P.O.V

---- 2 Years later ---

L and I lost connection because L and Infinite became a group called Infinite. Ailee is a solo singer. And I'm in a group called F(x) they call me Krystal now. I was going to a cafe because I'm going to meet my husband. I am on a show called We Got Married. When I got to the cafe that person looks familar. " Exuse me?" When he turned around I saw L. "EunA!" "They call me Krystal." "Fine Krystal." " I missed you oppa." We hugged each other. "When did you come back?" "A year ago. I was in training so I can't call you and I lost your phone number." " Oh. Will at least your here." L gave me a kiss on the cheek. I missed his kisses and hugs. " Oppa I want to see our friends." L nodded and drove me to his house to see Alice. When I got there I saw Alice and Hongbin. " EunA unnie!" "Krystal.." "Oh. Krystal unnie!" Hongbin and Alice hugged me. I missed them so much. After seeing Alice and Hongbin we went to see Infinte. L and I are still dating and now we are married. When L drove me back home we watched a movie. I looked at L. "  I love you oppa." "I love you too." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter