Search One

Finding The Wolf

 I just laughed as Tao continued to hug me. This guy loved me since the day we met. 

-flasback-

I shifted my glasses on my face as I heard a thud hit the ground. 

"Get up you stupid exchange nerd." I walked over to where the noise came from an caught glimpse of the new kid on the ground. Surounding him was a group of boys who were holding him to the ground. 

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I ran over to where he was, and the boys instantly let go. 

"What are you going to do. You're just a girl!" They all began taunting me. I just stood there and slapped the one infront of me. 

"Wanna keep talking?" They all froze in their spots. Running off quickly, I helped up the poor guy. 

"Are you alright?" I asked him as he stood up. He was a lot taller than me. But then again, I was pretty short. 

"Yea. Thank you. My name is Tao." I smiled as he held out his hand. I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. 

"My name is Vivian. I like your name, Tao." He smiled, and I felt my heart practically stop. He was really cute, and I found myself staring. 

"My little panda." Was all I heard before he pulled me over to the grass. 

-Flasback end-

 

Tao and I had decided to take a trip to the mall, and he was happier than a kid in a candy store. When we arrived at the mall, Tao pulled me along as he wanted to go to his favorite store. A store filled with rings, bags, and coats. None other than the Gucci store. He kept staring at a ring, and he seemed like he really wanted it but didn't have the heart to buy it for himself. I watched as he left the store, making his way back outside. I quickly purchased the ring from the lady at the front of the store, and made my way out. 

"Tao?" He turned to look at me, his gaze causing me to catch my breath in my throat. 

"What is is Vivy?" He came closer to me as I looked down, this was something I asked him when we were in public just to feel safe. 

"Can I hold your hand?" I asked shyly as he took my hand gently, entertwining his fingers with mine. 

"Of course, My little panda." he smiled at me, not knowing that I had bought him the ring when he wasn't looking.

-Flashback-

Tao and I were on our way to school, normal conversation going on between us. 

"Vivian? Have you ever had a boyfriend?" The instant shame spread across my face as he stopped me in my tracks.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked me, concerned with my change of mood. 

"No it's just.... I haven't had a boyfriend. I haven't even held a boys hand besides my fathers." I let my words trail off at the end. He picked up my chin, his deep brown eyes swallowing me.

"Then, can I hold your hand Panda?" I nodded as he lightly took my hand, lacing our fingers together for the first time. We continued to hold hands if one would ask. But the rule was, if someone thought we were a couple we would have to act like it. A silly rule, but it always worked.

-Flashback end-

 

"What a sweet looking couple. Here, have a cake pop." An old woman said, handing me a chocolate cake pop. I smiled as he pulled me closer to him, acting like a couple. 

"Thank you miss." Tao and I bowed slightly as we continued to walk. Now we had to act like a couple the rest of our trip. 

"Sweetheart would you like to go to the candy store?" Tao asked me as we walked through the crowds of people. 

"I would love to babe." We held up our characters as a couple well. Fits of giggles came from a small girl a few feet from Tao. She looked to be around 8 years old, and her EXO shirt clued me in instantly. 

"It looks like you have a fan, Tao." Tao turned his attention to the small girl infront of him. 

"Well hello there. Would you like a hug sweetie?" The mother had her camera out and ready to take a picture. The little girl ran to him, hugging him tightly. 

"Tao is this your girlfriend? She is really pretty." Tao smiled and held up the girl.

"Why yes she is. Would you like her to be in the picture?" The girl nodded and reached out for me. I walked closer to Tao, and smiled for the picture. One it was taken, we left. Tao had led me to the candy store ahead of us, and told me to go pick out all of my favorites. I did as told and met him back outside the store after I payed. I then cauht a glimpse of a bag in his hand. 

"What is that?"I asked him, gesturing to the bag. 

"Oh nothing, lets find somewhere to sit so I can show you." I followed him, taking his hand again as we made our way to a table in the food court. He handed me the bag, but not before I handed him the box from earlier. 

"We open on three. Ready?" I asked him. He nodded. 

"One."

"Two."

"Three!" We said in unison. THe bag contained a fluffly black and white panda, a bigger one than the one I had at home on my bed. I squeeled with excitment, as I hugged my new panda tightly. Tao got up from his side of the table and hugged me tightly, thanking me for the ring. I pulled back so I could look at him, and I have no idea what came over me, but I kissed him. The strange part, was the he kissed me back. He didn't push me away, he just held me there and the goosebumps started to arise on my skin. 

"I-I'm sorry Tao. That won't happen again."

"Hey, it's okay. I don't mind actually. "  He slipped his hand back in mine, grabbing our things and we made our way home. Boy, was Abby going to love hearing that I kissed my crush of the past 12 years. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! so this is just a random idea I had. 

I am really in love with EXO lately, so that explains that. xD

I hope you enjoy. This is non edited. I kinda just wrote it ;P

SARANGHAE <333

Xoxo,

Lizzi cx