Welcome to The Search

Finding The Wolf

"I haven't told this to anyone, but I'm going to tell you now." Greyson had a serious look on her face, and this frightened Abby and I. Greyson never messed around with these kinds of things. There was nothing she would hide from us, not ever. 

"What is it?" Abby asked while putting a piece of popcorn in . We sat there as she looked like she was about to end our worlds, while blowing our minds. 

"I think I like Chanyeol." She finally said, as Abby let her hands drop to her lap with dissapointment. 

"Are you serious right now Grey?" She looked at us with a sad expression. 

"We have known that for months now. Maybe even years!" I laughed as Abby told her why it was so stupid. I stood up as I heard a knock at the door. Walking to the door, I saw that Sehun was sitting on the counter. He had a smug look on his face and was pointing to the front door.

"Come on in guys. It seems that Mr. Smart has already made his way in." I said with sarcasim, only to be shocked by no one walking in. I turned to see that they were already standing behind me. Tao emerged from the crowd of boys, running to hug me. His tall form over mine was intimidating but I learned to love it. Tao's arms hugged me tightly and I could feel the warmth radiating off of him. 

"Alright who gave you a key?" They all just laughed as Kris spoke up. 

"Don't you mean keys?" They all held up their keys as if on cue. I shook my head ans looked at Abby, who was a key hoarder. 

"I gave them one. They had to have made copies." Xiumin stepped out and leaned over her, wraping his arms around her shoulders. His head then sat ontop of hers as she held onto his rist. Our friends were strange, but they were what we liked to call family.