Dinner time

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her eyes, as she heard the knocks on her room's door, it was fany their maid, who came to inform her that their guest will be there at 8PM.

which means she got 1 hour to prepare for this unwanted meeting, she took her bath, then put a light make up on.

she went to her Closet and shosed one of her favorite Azzedine Alaia dresses, it was a black simple dress, she accompagned with 

a gorgoes belt, ans styled her hair in a very feminine yet sweet and chic way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She checked herself in the mirror one last time before, going downstairs, to the living room where her parents and their guest are at. when she finally arrived near the said room, she heard her father laughther as well as the voice of the stranger guest, " such a manly, sweet and y voice he got" she thought, it sand shivers down her spine, thinking that there's a huge possibility that she will be waking up every morning hearing this voice. but she quickly shaked the idea from her head, while entering the room, the laughter and chat stoped, as everyone started eyeing her.

 

Her father then spoke: " Dara dear you came", he then continued: " Jiyong this is Sandara my daughter, Dara this is Kwon Jiyong, your soon to be husband" 

Dara tensed a little bit at the last thing her father said, but then she heard Jiyong say: "Hello Miss Sandara, nice to finally meet you" while he extended his hand to greet her. 

She looked at him, and their eyes met, his eyes were net brown, they speak of a fierce, manly, strong and fearless personnality of their owner, he's suit was complementing his strong tall body, his stare his body his hair everything about him was breathtaking she thought as she too extended her hand to greet him.

 

Their hands met, and the touch send goosebumps racing down her whole body, but manage to compose herself and control her feelings, because this is far from being a nice dinner, she definitely has so much things in mind she needs a clarification for. "hi, nice to meet you too" she managed to say.

 

They then went the dinner table, and started their dinner, her father continued their chatting, she sometimes steal glances at him only to find him concentrate in his discussion with her father, but the last time she did glanced at him, their eyes met , his gaze was so intense, it made her go red like tomato.

 

THeir gazes were interrupted with what her father said: "so I checked with my wife and the wedding date you suggested seems good for us too", this shocked Dara so much, her parents are talking, planning everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter