is this a nightmare?

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

« No father you can't do this to me, I mean come on you can't sacrifice your own daughter for money »

when her dad didn't reply, she switched her gaze to her mother : « Mom say something .. » her voice was shaking, she's desperately waiting for help from her mother. She can't believe that they are arranging her marriage without her permission and to someone she never ever met before, only to save their business.

 

Yep, they are arranging her marriage to Kwon Jiyong the owner of the very famous series of Kwon Hotels/ restaurants/nightclubs, the Kwons are dominating this field in Korea, and now he's going to merge their business with her father's. The Parks own a huge IT company, however the rising competitiveness as well as a not so well calculated investment abroad, made the company lose a lot of money, and their whole business is now in danger of bankruptcy.

She was still looking at her mom who finally spoke to not say much : « Dara.. dear.. I really don't know what to say .. »

Dara cried: « Mom please just say this ain't true, that you're not throwing me to some dude just for money, oh my god is this a nightmare »

 

her father warned her « Dara watch your mouth and fix your languge, beside, we are not throwing you, Jiyong is a nice guy dear, and the kwon family is a big and nice one, you will love them »

« No I will NOT, I already started hating them, especially that Jiyong of yours » she screamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter