Chapter 2: We Are Bulletproof

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ TWO ~

WE ARE BULLETPROOF

 

“Deul, set! Bang Tan! Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!” WHAT? I’m shocked. I know my heart stops beating for 3 seconds. What the heck?! BTS? Seriously?! Tell me I’m dreaming! Wake me up! Or is this the start of No more dream?!

            “Are you okay Bi?” I heard Miss Kwon said and pats my left shoulder but then… everything just shut down.

            I can see the light in the ceiling, lying, slowly blinking my eyes with blur vision. What happened?

            “Are you okay?!” someone goes in front of my face. I can’t figure out his facial features. Because he’s against the light. Yeah, he.   

“Suga, calm down!” I think the one who speak is Miss Kwon. Suga? Suga? Is he the one in front of my face? Oh no. Tell me to wake up because this dream seems very real! I wipe my eyes with my right hand, then slowly, my vision became clear.

            “W-What happened?” I asked, trying to stand up.

            “You collapsed a while ago in the practice room.” Suga answered.

            “Oh…” that’s the only thing I say. Yes, I have this condition that whenever I’m shocked or scared, I collapse. We tried many times to doctors but they say that this disorder has no cure. I was in born with this.

            “Don’t worry Bi, everything would be fine. Maybe we should talk some time. Please think about the job that I am offering you.” Miss Kwon said.

            “Sure, Miss Kwon.” I answered. It’s a bit awkward here. Suga is staring at me. Oh, please don’t look at me like that! You’re stare makes me want to kiss you! Oops, peace!

~

 

RAP MONSTER’S Point of View

            We are practicing “We Are Bulletproof Pt.2” before the filming of our official dance practice video when Miss Kwon interrupted us.

“Guys, everyone listen up!”  She said, Everyone’s attention is on her. The music suddenly stopped.

            “I have someone who will be a part of our family soon.” She announced in the room. Then, she grabs someone behind the door. A girl with faded jeans, white shirt with a print of S.E.O.U.L. with red heels converse matched with her red boxed hat. Wow! I suddenly think, her fashion sense is really good! Her fashion is my ideal fashion for my ideal girl. At first, she looks embarrassed but then as a Bangtan leader, we must greet her and give her a warm welcome since Miss Kwon said that she’ll be a part of our family soon.

            “Deul, set! Bang Tan! Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!” we greeted her and bow. But then…

            “Are you okay Bi?” Miss Kwon asked her then pats her left shoulder. She collapsed! She fainted! In my surprise, Suga-hyung hurriedly run towards them then lifted the girl who faints and lays her in the sofa. What happened to Suga-hyung? Seriously, it is the first time I saw him moved like that. He looked so concerned like he’s never been before. Is it only me? Or Suga-hyung had also been attracted to that woman?

 

            “Hyung!” Someone called me.

            “Hey.” I said. It’s V. He sits beside me.

            “Did you see Suga-hyung?” he asked. My brows furrowed for a bit.

            “No, not yet. Maybe he’s in the producing room.” I answered.

            “Oh, I see.” He replied.

            “Why are you looking for him?”

            “Well, I got curious a while ago, he seems so different. I don’t know if he’s been stunned by that girl or if he knows that girl before. He never got so serious like that.” He answered.

            “Well, I noticed it too. But I guess, let’s let Suga-hyung tell us about it.” He nodded.

~

 

YUNBI’S Point of View

            I sigh, a very deep sigh. I am staring now in the Big Hit Entertainment’s building. Right now I could feel that I am entering the reality. Maybe I don’t have the opportunity to meet EXO which is one of my fandoms but luckily I have Big Hit’s. Yunbi, you’ll be fine. You’re here for work. You can do it. I take one step in the five-step stairs. Oh my gosh, I can sense the feeling of Bangtan!

            “Excuse me Miss” I said to the front desk of the building.

            “Yes Ma’am, how may I help you?” she asked in return.

            “Uhm, I am looking for Miss Kwon.” I answered.

            “Ma’am do you have any appointment to her?” she said. Appointment? Maybe a job interview might work!

            “Uhm, I was about to accept the job she’s offering me. I don’t know if I need some job interviews.” I honestly answered.

            “Okay Ma’am. Please wait a minute, I’ll call Miss Kwon’s office.” She said.

            “Okay, thank you.” I smile. The girl gets the phone and dial. I am biting my lips. I don’t know why I’m very nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter