The Messenger

The Predictor , The Advisor and The Messenger

 

They ended in the dustbin right? His boyfriend looked at him puzzledly. The letters I sent you. You never read any of them right?

 

What are you talking about? When did you send me letters? Sunggyu looked at the pouting Woohyun.

 

After you left! They wouldn't tell me your new address. I kept pestering Dongwoo and he finally agreed to forward them to you.

 

But I never receive any letters. I did receive other stuffs from them though.

 

I should have know! They were angry with me. Why would he help me! And I thought he was the easier  one to persuade!

 

Sunggyu petted the upset Woohyun. Well, I'm here now, you can tell me what you have written. Isn't it better? So Woohyun spent the night whispering his sorry, regrets, promises and most importantly his love to Sunggyu.

 

But Sunggyu still wanted to know the truth so he brought up the matter to his friends when they were having dinner together one night.

 

Dongwoo, Woohyun said you agreed to help him forward his letters to me.

 

Yeah, he kept pestering me and looked so pitiful, so I agreed to help him. He timidly point at the guy sitting next to him. Myungsoo was angry with me because of that but he got over it pretty fast.

 

But I never receive the letters, not a single one.

 

I swear I did send them! Hyung, you have to believe me. I wouldn't hide your letters, really! By now, Dongwoo was getting hysterical.

 

Calm down, I believe you okay. He looked at his other friend who was looking down, trying to harbour his laughter. Myungsoo, do you have something to share?

 

Myungsoo looked up at the two males who were staring at him and decided to come clean. Dongwoo hyung got the wrong address. His hand writings are incorrigible. Nobody can read them, I don't even think he can read them himself.

 

That's not true! Well maybe... Dongwoo protested but added meekly after the looks his friends gave him.

 

Myungsoo continued. Remember you ask me to send your certifications to you shortly after you were there? Sunggyu nodded his head. Well, I couldn't read your address that Dongwoo hyung scribbled so I double check with you. That's when I discovered he had the wrong unit number.

 

Wait, you mean you know all along and never tell me? That's mean! Dongwoo grabbed Myungsoo's arm and shaked him.

 

I wanted to but then you agreed to help that idiot. So I kept quiet. Myungsoo sticked his tongue at Dongwoo.

 

So that means... Sunggyu spoke out loud, catching the attention of his two friends who were busy sticking out their tongues at each other.

 

It means someone in your block has been receiving love letters from Woohyun. But don't worry, it's in korean so they probably don't understand a single thing. Myungsoo concluded for him.