The Advisor

The Predictor , The Advisor and The Messenger

 

He arrived in office on Monday morning looking disheveled. He didn't want to come to work but had a presentation today. Sungyeol strolled into his office shortly after his arrival.

 

You look um... different. Are you going for the rugged bad boy look? I mean I'm totally okay with it but I don't think boss will appreciate you showing our customers your um... manliness. 

 

He knew Sungyeol was right. Opening the bottom drawer, he took out the toiletry kit. Sunggyu had packed it for him. He could still remember the older's words. You won't know when you might need it. This is for you to stay handsome and dazzle them. He headed for the gents with Sungyeol following closely behind. 

 

Seeing your state, I assume you didn't patch up with Sunggyu?

 

Woohyun continued his shaving after a small pause.

 

Sunggyu doesn't want to forgive you? You want to try the kneeling on abacus method? It always works.

 

He left. Woohyun muttered as he buried his face in the towel, pretending he was drying his face.

 

So I'm right. You were dumped. But it's ok, you can always try to win him back.

 

I don't even know where he is now. Even his friends said they don't know. He turned from the basin and faced Sungyeol.

 

I bet they know. They are just not telling you.

 

He thought maybe Sungyeol was right again. Judging from Dongwoo and Myungsoo behaviour, he might have a bigger chance of digging the information from Dongwoo.

 

And so poor Dongwoo got harassed.