Once More.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Volume II[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]It's been more than a week at this lonely castle. I mean, sure, my father, Jiyong, and other maids and butlers were here to keep me company, but my heart ached for him. Jiyong had told me that I won't have anymore feelings left for him. That he won't have anymore feelings left for me if he did in fact loved me. I didn't even say goodbye to him. 

"Miss- Oh, you're already awake," my personal maid, Kath, came into my room as I stared out at the window while my body was tucked away inside of the blankets. She was holding a small table of food. Bread, salad, and juice. "There you go miss," she said as she placed the small table in front of me after I lifted myself up into a sitting position. 

While I was eating, I couldn't help but to let his face pop into my mind. "Do you think he's forgotten all about me?" 

"Of course miss, they've extracted his soul and placed a new one. Even if he's a werewolf, he won't remember you." My heart shouldn't be breaking by the fact, but it was. I could feel it, heck, I could even hear it breaking.

I miss him. There was no question. I still love him. I want to see him again. I want to touch his face again. He made me feel special for once in my life. But despite all of this, I felt the need to snap out of my depressing thoughts. "What am I doing today?" I asked weakly, not even looking at her face. 

"Oh, your father had requested you, he'll be waiting for you in the throne room."

 

"Father, you've asked for me?" 

"Sit," he ordered. There were people I remember as the council members of the royal family, and also Jiyong. I haven't seen him in a long time. "Today, I'd like to discuss about the future of this kingdom. We need a strong and capable leader to carry out this dimension." The council men nodded their heads in agreement.

"You're finally going to wed princess?" My eyes widened by what one of the council had said.

"Yes," my father answered to my surprise.

I stood up, "what?!" I winced at the headache I was frequently having as of lately. "How could you? ... It's only been a week since Chanyeol had left me, a week!" I shouted.

"Sit down, Rin. You're being rude to our guest."

"Rude my ! This is bull! I'm not marrying someone I don't know!" I screamed.

"You're marrying someone you do know however." I replied with a pair of narrowed eyes, that is until he said, "you're going to marry Kwon Jiyong."

I glared at Jiyong who was sitting silently and then back to my father. "So this is why you hypnotised me into staying? Because you needed an heir." I scoffed, "and this is why Chanyeol's not here with me right now..." I whispered to myself.

"H-How did you know I- Council men, we'll continue the talk later. You are all excused." The council left- including Jiyong. "How did you know?"

"Your eyes went white. It's not like you erased my memories. But I couldn't do anything... Your story, all of it was a lie, wasn't it."

"You're right, everything I said was a lie."

"Then, why-"

"Your mother was a of a witch. I only used her to get what I want, you. Possibly the most powerful breed... You're merely a tool for me to use to take over the world whether you like it or not. You can't object me. I'll just hypnotise you over and over again until you agree to be used by me." 

"What would you get out of taking over the world? What good will it do?" 

He scoffed, "of course, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter