Part 2/2

The Break Up

"yah hyung, how your lovely dovey relationship?lately,  i see you too busy with managing your parent company. how 's my beautiful sister in law?" Minho asked Changmin that is busy with his work . Minho is the closest to Changmin, he is the first one know their relationship, because Changmin asked Minho when he want to lured Victoria. Since MInho close to Sulli ,it is easy to make lured Victoria.

"Dude,dunt worrry. we're still together, and i know she will be okay and fine with my situation.' uttered Changmin. Changmin feel grateful to have her as my company. Victoria , the only girl that capture his heart. Now his aim is to get much money to provide Victoria a perfect family, beside being an artist ,he also became managing director in is parents' company. 

"Whatever you say,hyung. But i just want to advised you, pay attention to her ,otherwise my sister in law will became my wife". Minho teased Changmin.

"Haha lol you minho, Victoria love me and will became my wife soon." Changmin laughed as he know Minho is try to .

HIs phone ringing, he smiled seeing Vic's text. It 's already a month since last time they date. Fortunately, Victoria understands his career. 

VIC:Oppa, hope you have time this night. see me at my apartment. I hope to see you tonight. 

He really miss Victoria. HE had been working all time, Three months with the tour and his work in his father company,.  " I need to finished this work faster so i could go to my love" he whispered grinning when imagined Victoria. He badly want to taste vic 's food, hugging her.  

He called his assistant and asked him to bought a bucket of roses. He also asked his assitant to canceled his dinner meeting,unfortunately the meeting is very important. Changmin need to attend since his father unable to come because get a treatment outside the country. Changmin decided to go to the meeting first and then to Victoria apartment.

###########################################################################################################################

victoria waiting for changmin, She think she unable to get Changmin out from her life. Today is her 3rd year anniversary.  She is very anticipating what kind present will Changmin give. She made a special dishes for changmin, she even asked kangta about this recipe last evening.  She kept staring at the watch, "He should be here already". She doesnot want to give a call cause she doesnot Changmin to be worried. 

It is half past eleven oclock, the dish become cold, victoria getting sleepy, then the doorbell ringing. She opened the door excitedly.  Changmin come inside and give a peck to vic 's face. 'Jagiya, im so sorry. The work in my office are so loaded. and i have to attend meeting with the director of hallimpton. " 

Victoria felt hurt. she definitely know that changmin forget about her day.  She doesnt want to show the anniversary cake. Oppa, do you remember what day is today?

Changmin cant remember about what day is today since he is busy, .What's day is today? 

Victoria want to cry, but  she doesnot to be weak anymore, oppa let break up.  then her tear rolling down Changmin was unexpected to hear VIctoria said. 

Are you having an affair, vic? changmin uttered, he doesnt know what is his mistakes.

Is that what you thinking right now? i Cant stand anymore, you are all the time craving for money, working 24/7 and i really understand you at first but, i think your feeling to me fade. even today is our Important day,our anniversary. You've lost on your own world. I kept faking a smile , when they asked about you , i depending you. I'm not having any affair.

Qian, i'm sorry. i thought that you understand about my work. i do all of that for you. i want to proposed you. i want you to be happy.

Happy? My happiness is when you have time for me, not money.  i need a man not money.Changmin oppa,let me go.

I'm sorry but lets start a new one. Forgive me.

 I  would love to hold your hand again,i would to take the pain away, but i couldnt. i m not that brave. maybe we should be a friend.  Thank for all the thing that you 've done.  Now, i hope you leave my home.

 

Changmin cant do anything. he cant think of anything. He realized he made Vic hurt. He hope victoria could give he one chance but no." There no another chance for a stupid like you ,changmin" , he whispered in his mind. He think he is the loser , because cant  appreciate victoria . he stand weakly ,he want to hug victoria but he dont think he deserves, he went out from the house. 

victoria :i will always cared about you even we are not together anymore.  I'm sorry changmin ,this is the best. Even hurting you mean hurting myself.

Allkpop : Victoria going to a have 3 - months holiday alone at  Paris.