Part 1/2

The Break Up

Victoria called Sulli at that night, she really miss sulli.Among the member ,Sulli is the closest member that she will share problem and same goes to Sulli. Last time , she heard Sulli problem when get bash from the netizen and give her fully support to her lovely one. Sulli is one of the best gift from God to her. "Unnie, are u fine?, why your voice is shaking? Please dont made me worries." Sulli panicked hearing her omma voice cracking.

"Sulli yah, i'm tired. I really tired trying and faking smile to others,,". She sobbing,her tears goes down. She still love her man, the ones that opened her heart after broken up with her collegue, her first love. Changmin most favour man in this industry, many girl wanting him to be their love, he is the ideal man, kind ,funny,real charmer, pretty damn close to perfect guys. Sulli silenced, she always know that the relationship between Vic and changmin doesnot goes well like before.The year that Changmin clinging aroud her, taking  care for her and giving a real reason to her. 

"sul, what can i do,i wanna to stop this, but i cant bear to loss him, I love him".Victoria uttered. Unni yah, listen to me, if you love him , dont you think you became more painful. RIght now , broken up mean you are hurting yourself and also Changmin oppa. He also love you ,believe me. " Sulli try to convinced Victoria. She also painful hearing vic cry.

"Are you think so? but i cant bear when he always busy ,he is not like him before. the one that understand me, hearing my problem, he is changed.  It is me that trying so hard to connet with him. i'm feeling like playing in his chess game and he totally changed the rule. He is not matured ,he cant understand me ,what i want . there always a wall between us right now". Victoria also realized that changmin doesnt have any other women besides her, never cheating her at back but she realise that she are the one that alway give 100% to the relationship.

As a women, sulli easily understand vic's heart.She has experienced the break out situation with her friend , Mir, but the problem with Victoria and Changmin are more complicated. 'unni,think twice and rational,if u think by stopping the relationship can make you relief then continued it.what i want is the best for you and changmin oppa."

" Thank you sulli, i love you and miss you. Please be safe and sound."

YAh unnie, be strong k. Umma jjang!! 

Talking to Sulli ,make Victoria feel a bit relieved. even she still pain with her situation now. Her eyes look very tired,sobbed all day