cheatsheet

「 hot issue 」: season one — apply open.

C H E A T S H E E T

Faceclaims: They can be anyone except YG idols since many YG idols will make an appearance in this fic. However, faceclaims must be of Asian descent.

Age: Ages range between 17 - 25 (international age) and since this fic takes place in 2016, you can go as far back as 1991 for date of birth. 

Personality: Give at least two paragraphs and make sure the personality is fleshed out enough for one to understand it. So if you are describing your character and you just mention a trait without going much in depth, that's not very helpful at all at trying to understand your character. Quality is better than quantity, but a decent amount of both is good. If you need an example on what to write, check the example application below.

Background: Give me how your character made it into YG entertainment and why they may have been selected for the show (it's an idol survival show, so think mix & match, mydol, win). I do not need a whole life story, but the most important things that happened in their past that may have defined your character as a person. If you are going to give me a sob story, please refrain from things like /phyiscal abuse/suicide/etc... I can write those things, but in regards to the story, they won't be able to fit at all.  

Love Interest: This can be anyone, but applicant-applicant is preferred, but I do accept anything you want to dish out for that section. Lim Baejoon can also be a love interest for one of your characters as well, so check the example and see if you want your character to be a possible love interest for him. Any uality is fair game and if you don't want your character to have a love interst, that is fine as well. Just delete that section if you decide that your character doesn't need one.

Blog Title: Title your app similarly to the example/turn-in post blog posts. 

Application: Follow the application and the cheatsheet and you should do fine. An example application is also up for possible ideas and tips.

The Setting: If you haven't realized by now, this fic is a trainee-to-idol story based off the shows like mydol, mix & match, win, etc... There will be competitions every week that the contestants will have to undergo to go to the next round. Depending on how well they did, they may advance to the next week or they may be booted off the show and will have to go back to training, whether it is with YG or not. The basis of this fic is on the trainees, their relationships, the competition, and the drama and stress that occurs with debuting and being on a show of this nature. The previous shows mentioned will be a basis for this fic and while there will be some romance, most of the story focuses on the boys and their development as trainees and possible idols.

Turn-In | Code | Example