Page twelve : Donghae, Tiffany

Last words for the first love

 

 

Siwon and Tiffany are sleeping on the couch when Hae home. Still the bottle beers are everywhere. but Donghae didn’t shocked. He already knows Fany’s bad habit is drinking too much if she feels bad or she feels much excited.

            He grabs a drink on the kitchen and then he found Fany’s i-phone. He realized there is a scratch on the phone’s screen between the picture of Sica and Fany. A sad smile appears on his lips. He feels guilty. He never wanted to make Sica and Fany relationship become bad, but he already determine his heart he won’t let sica go. Not for the third time.

            Suddenly, a pair of hands hugs hae from the back. He knows who is that. He know it’s his soon – to – be – ex- wife.

            “Are you home? I miss you Hae?”

            “Fany, I want to talk something to you,” Donghae said with a serious tone and Fany didn’t like it. she just has a strange feeling about what will he talks about.

            “About what?”

            “Here”

            Donghae give her the divorce paper but Fany wont take it.

            “What is this, Hae? You wanted to divorce with me?” Now she yelling with a trembling voice.

            Donghae just nodded

            “You wanted to divorce with me because of Sica?”

            Donghae nodded again.

            Fany take a deep sigh. She didn’t want this happen. She never want a divorce with Hae. 3 days ago, they still fine. 3 day ago, he still hugs her. But it was 3 day ago and what happen now is really something that she never imagine before. Not today, yesterday, 3 days ago, and moreover, it is because of her Bestfriend.

            “You really stupid Hae. You left me to be with Sica. Don’t you know how much Jonghyun loves Sica and How much he loves him? You are just her first love, but she has another love now. For what sake, Hae, they are about getting MARRIED!”

            “And I will get her before she married. Now sign this.”

            Fany shook her head. She wont do it.

            “Are you really love her? Don’t you know Hae? 3 days ago, we are still fine. 3 days ago, you still love me. You will keep love me if she is not appearing in our lives! Think about it hae. I beg you”

            “I. Never. Love. You. I was trying to loving you, but my heart still love Sica.”

            “I’ll think again to sign that paper. Because oppa, please, even just a little, if you still had loves for me, come back to me. We can try to work this marriage.”

            “I am sorry Fany, we cant. I don’t love you as a woman. So, I think this is a good bye. Sign it then send it to my lawyer.” Donghae said and leave her. Once again, Fany cried because of him. And once again, Siwon feels his heart hurts much seeing her like that.

            ****

            30th October 2008

            I know he has someone else now

            I know he and I has a far distance

            He is so close but he feels so far

            I can feel his warm heart, in the same time I feel his cold heart

            If there is a chance, that can make you loves me even just a little, then come to me.

            Try to love me more

            I’ll try to make you love me more

                                                -Jessica-

 

            That night, Tiffany signed the paper and gives it to her lawyer with Siwon.

            “Wont you regret it? You love him so much.” Siwon asked her.

            Fany tried to smile to herself, “ I won’t regret it. The only way that proves I love him is by letting him go.”

            “You wont regret it. You have me.” Siwon told her and Fany nodded. She knows it. She has him.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello! Here I am update again!

How was it? How was it??

I hope you like this..

I wanted to tell you,, the poem Sica write on her diary is when she knows Hae forget about her. I just wanna said that Sica and Fany condition were just the same.!

so, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!