Page eleven : Love hurts

Last words for the first love

 

 Siwon looking up for Fany. Yes. He has a bad feeling about what she is doing right now. And, Yup! His feeling right. He saw fany crying in the sofa with many empty beers bottles everywhere and she is holding her wedding picture with Donghae and her picture with Sica and Siwon at the University of Seoul where they collage.

            “Fany? Are you crazy? Why are you drink this much?”

            “Let me be, Siwon. I am already crazy. I am crazily in love with him. I cant give him to Sica. I cant let him be with sica!”

            “Why? Why you love him that much Fany?”

            “He is my first love. He always there when I was on high school, my mom die. He is the one who cheer me up. I love him.”

            “You are my first love too. Then why we cant be together?” Siwon cant hold his feeling anymore. He is hurt seeing the person he love like this.

            “What?” Fany shocked heard it from Siwon. She look at his eyes hoping that he would say that he is joked but his eyes tell her that he is telling the truth.

            ****

            Donghae is in his lawyer office. He asked him to get him a divorce paper and now he is filling it.

            “You are not even married about a half year hae. It’s not even 3 months. “ His lawyer told him. Donghae didn’t answer him. He keep filling the paper. Actually, Yes. He is know about it but he is doing it for the best to everyone.

            “What about Tiffany? She loves you much”

            “She must learn how to hate me and love somebody else then. I’ve ever loose Sica twice. I don’t want to lose her again for the third time. I already sign it. Now, I gonna give this to Fany to sign. Tomorrow, I give this to you. Good afternoon, Mr. Jang.” Donghae said and leaf.

            ***

            Awkward.

            A word that can describe the condition of Sica’s room now. Ever since Jonghyun come to that room after Hae leave, they just have a little conversation then Sica keep reading on her diary. While Jonghyun only can recall his memories when Hae kisses Sica when she is sleeping.

            Afraid.

            It’s a word that describes how Jonghyun feel about his relationship with sica. He is afraid. Afraid that they relationship will end. Soon.

            “Donghae or Me?” He asked Sica

            “Huh? What are you saying?”

            “Donghae or Me? Which one Sica? Which one that owned your love?”

            Sica know it. Soon or not, he will asked about it but she is not ready yet to let him know. She didn’t want to broke his heart.

            “You are a precious person for me. I’m lie if I said that I am never love you. I do love you. I was believed that before we married I can get over him from my mind. But the problem is, he remembers me now. And I realized, I love you as my brother. As someone who can protect me. I am sorry. I know you disappointed.” Sica said as she is crying hard. It’s true. She didn’t want Jonghyun to hate her. She didn’t want to lose him. But she also didn’t want to hurts her feeling and jonghyun feeling. She didn’t want him to break more than this.

            “I am sorry. I am sorry. This is against my will…. My feeling towards him..”  she said again.

            Jonghyun take a deep sigh. He walks towards Sica, makes her laying on her bed and covering her with her blainket. “You should sleep more.”

Then, he is out from the room leaving Sica that still in her guilty tears.

            ***

            Dear, Diary……

            Because of first love, we hurt each other…………

___________________________________________________________

Update!!!

Please do comment and subscribe!! ^^

I really thank you guys for keep subscribe and comment!

You are rocks! :D

and you can follow me on twitter (pramestywardani ) 

metion me and I'll follow you back!!