Not an update - I'm Sorry.. Really

Confessions

 

Dear All,

First of all, I want to thank all you guys for noticing this story and read it...and even commenting.

I'm really really gratefull for everything.

But here I want to tell you that I decided to end this story.. I'm sorry if this story is left hanging.

You guys probably don't even remember this story, but I just really want to have a nice closure for this.

Now, I want to be honest to you all.

Actually, this story still has a long way to go. Heck I can say that it's not even 1/4 of the whole story.

I don't know each of you guys, but I feel like you have been friends to me all along, with all your supports in reading and commenting this story.

The truth is, this story is all about me..and (if i can say) my unrequited love.

You see, I've been in love with this guy for about..10 years. He used to be my bestfriend.

If you wanna see how we were, I literally put myself as Taehyun and him as Seungyoon.. Yes, they are "us".

Each chapter you've read also happened in our real life, I just changed small things here and there but the basic is there.

We were bestfriends until i screwed things up with my confession (just like ch.1). But then I decided to simply become his "normal friend" and we became normal again, eventho it was slightly awkward. He got himself a gf, who apparently was also one of my friends. We were in good terms. His gf even treated me as one of her bf, what with all "consultations" she did about their relationship, saying that I was one of his bf. Don't get me wrong, I was really happy for them, and I am still now, and will be..as long as he can find his own happiness. She was such a nice girl, and they deserve each other. I will give all my support.

However, I think I also told you in one of the chapter, of why it took me so long to update. It's because somethings happened at him, so I lost my muse.

Long short story, this person is missing and things are getting out of hand with all rumours i heard about him. All I can do is only keep worrying about him.

Tbh, I didn't make this fic with any expectation. I made it as my own self-satisfaction, to release all regrets for screwing things up in the first place..like..I hope I can relieve all these feelings about him and move on. I don't know how the story will be, but I'm sure that I'm not a fan of sad ending.

But with all that is happening, I really don't think I can continue this fic.

I'm Sorry
- bow -

I know you guys can find much more better fics out there, and I'm still grateful that you still chose to read this.

Once again.. Thank you. Thank you for keeping up with this, and my moody update.

Here I officially end this story.

I'm so sorry..and Thank you very much.

With Love - fa_fi_fu