You Again!!!!, What the hell??!!!! Part 3/ Special Marathon,

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Amber's P.O.V

WHAT THE HELL?!, THIS DUDE AGAIN?!, NOW I GET WHY THEY SAY THAT THE WOLD IS LITTLE!!!! Now, he may had not said anything but I still have some bad feelings about this.

"What are you doing here?, is this some kind of a really bad joke?" He said, see this is why I think there's something wrong about this, I haven't opened my mouth yet and he isn't being necessarily nice to me.

"Ohh come on, I haven't said a thing and you're being rude at me." I answered shyly, almost embarrased.

"You know what, I guess you're right, I am actually being rude, you know what; you just stay in your own business I'll stay in mine and we stay out of trouble." He reasoned.

"Ok, if that's the way to stay out of trouble then I take it, we have a deal."I said.

"A deal it is." And we shook hands.

"Liu, Wu, unless you're talking about what you're going to say next to your turn, then I suggest you to shut up, especially you Mister Wu, talking out of place and coming late in the very first day of class won't give you any good image."Said the teacher.

"Sorry, it won't happen again." We said at the same time and looked at eachother, we parted our sight and looked to the teacher.

"Ok, since you seem to like talking then you go next Miss Liu, Wu you're after, please tell us something about you." The teacher said.

I stood up and started talking:

"Okay let's see, there isn't too much to say about me, my name is Amber, I'm half american and half taiwanese, I like to sing, going out to play basketball, I like to skateboard, I can draw a little bit aaanndd that's it, oh I also like rapping." I said.

"Okay, nice Miss Liu, Wu your turn." 

"Well, hello, my name is Kris Wu, I like to play any kind of sports, I like rapping and reading, I also like to sing, I'm chinese I lived a little bit in Canada, so I can speak korean, chinese and English fluently and that's it."

"Okay, the next is Kim Hyun Ah..." The teacher kept talking and all I could think was how funny destiny could be, but if he could stay out of my way and avoid problems then so was I.

That class seemed eternal to me, finally the bell rang and the class was finished, the teacher left some homework for us to do, when I finished copying it I put everything in my bag, when I was about to get up ,Kris aparently was about to do the same thing and we bumped into eachother making us fall in the chair again:

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you again I was distracted, I..." I tried to excuse myself, but he interrumpted me.

"Hey hey, it's okay, it's my fault too, let's not make a big deal of it, okay?" He said and left me there.

"Hey Amb, what's up with you and that guy?" Victoria said.

"I don't know, we just bumped into eachother and that's it."

"Yeaahh riiiight, you guys have been talking in class, like you knew eachother already."Sulii said winking, in a         you're-hiding-something tone.

"Sulli's right, are you sure there's nothing else" Victoria said winking and giggling.

"No, look..." I tried to say but I was interrumpted again, this time by the teacher.

"Girls,  I didn't mean to interrumpt but class is over, you should go outside to keep talking" He said.

"Saved by the bell, but don't you think we've forgot about this, we'll talk about it at lunch." Vic said.

"She's right, but let's go to get our sftuff for the next class."

When we went to get our stuff we met Krystal and Luna, we've been cahtting about or first class, they said that nothing interesting happened, just usual; introducing themselves to the class and stuff.

"Oh well, in our class our little Ambie here have been talking to a new guy today."Vic said winking.

"UHHH, so our Amber here has been making a new firend"Krystal said elbowing me.

"Hahahhaha, I think you should introduce him to us." Luna said giving me a cheeky smile.

"Ohh, we've already have seen him, he's realll cute, his name is Kris." Sulli said giggling innocently.

"Seems like they already b know eachother because they been talking in class" Vic said.

"Oh Amber , you'll have to tell us everything about him."Krystal said.

"I will, but is not what you think..."I tried to explain but somebody came behind me and said:

"Ohh girls look, I didn't knew that this school was admiting new freaks here." And when I turned it was the girl that tried to mess up with me at Dongdaemun, but I couldn't remember her name, still it seemed that she was talking about me.

"See, here i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter