셋...

사랑하지마

taehyun was oh so painfully unaware of the cyclone that was brought on by strong winds and a pain in the arse called lee seunghoon. 

mino's inner turmoil centred around one thing only and his name was nam taehyun.

"why does mino look like someone's taken his favourite teddy bear?" jinwoo's comment had triggered an activate switch in seunyoon's mind, damn, he hated arguments but he's pretty sure that tears will be shed and... colourful words will be exchanged. that's for sure.

"bet you 10,000KW it's mino who cries!" seungyoon playfully whispers to his boyfriend to calm him down as he can sense his boyfriends worried state slowly taking over him.

"pfft, mino's obviously going to use colourful words to make our maknae cry, dumbo!" jinwoo was thankful that his boyfriend knew exactly what to do to make him feel better. he had recognised the same (if not more) amount of chemistry between minho and taehyun but nothing had happened and jinwoo has never been so confused about anything else.

taehyun woke up confused. about everything. wait, "oh my god am i blind?!????". quickly recovering from his stupidity, nam taehyun peels off a seemingly ordinary sticky note. oh, the sticky note is black, that's interesting.

'you owe me a date to finish off what we didn't get to do today ^^ call me x'

taehyun didn't realise that he was blushing, mark is seriously the loveliest hyung. before he could press the call button underneath 하지마그*, the door protecting his safety was slammed open. 

taehyun saw that mino was visibly angry, but when was he not? always this hostile towards the maknae, he gave up trying a long time ago. "hyung, there's a door for a reason."

"what the actual do you ing think you're doing with that pretty boy you've only met?! seriously taehyun, he could be out to ing kill you and he's carrying you to bed. he molested your lips when you were sleeping for the love of christ!" mino's anger ruled over his mouth. "is it because he bought you dinner? you're basically a ing e taehyun!"

no sooner did those words come out of mino's mouth did a loud noise indicate a hand colliding with a face. 

"get this piece of out of my face, seunghoon hyung" before today, seungyoon would've said that he'd seen and experienced it all. but, not this. he'd been used to a stoic faced maknae and this image of his best friend in the entire world trembling in his bed was something he had never hoped to see. seungyoon was sure that taehyun wasn't even aware of the tears endlessly provided by his red stained eyes. 

seungyoon was angry for a lot of reasons: his best friend was in this state, his broken promise of never laying a finger on s regardless of his authoritive figure and his uselessness when it came to the limit of the pairs one sided argument.

how the hell can anyone fix this mess?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i just realised i completely forgot to include this but for those who don't know *하지마(그) – hajima(rk)