At Takeru's

Kameko to Takeru [on Hiatus for unknown time]

Takeru's view

As I walked outside to see where Kameko stopped I saw her and Shinpei - the boy, dammit - talking. Dammit. They went silent and Kameko took a closer look at Shinpei. For gods sake did he turn around immediately and left. To prevent any action of her, I ran towards her and hugged her. My plan was ruined that was for sure. Well.. only the girl part. I grinned.

"Stop hugging me with that disgusting grin, Takeru." Kameko said.

"Okay, okay." I said and let her go. "So, come on, come in!"

We went into our house. Chiyu came towards me and asked:

"Did you see Shinpei? He went out a minute ago. He left his bus card."

He sounded like a mother who was worried about her son. And he mentioned Shinpei's name. Kameko was not stupid. I bet she knew already that the boy outside was Shinpei. Dammit, I'll kill both, Shinpei and Chiyu! Kameko said:

"You mean the boy with the brown hair, who wanted to enter the bus? He left on foot, I think."

See? What did I say? She knew it. Dammit, dammit, dammit! Chiyu nodded and left the room. She sat down and made her homework. Suddenly Shinpei went in again.

"Takeru, do you know where my bus card is?" he asked shameless. I glared angrily at him. Chiyu came in again, too.

"There you are. I saw this at the living room table. Here." Chiyu said. I gave up. My plan was completely destroyed by the two of them and Kameko's prudence. In my head I was like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VRXigGPIjUw/TRaWbKB95FI/AAAAAAAAEJY/BTwGt0hjsx8/s400/anger.jpg

But in reality I was just standing there.

"Hey, you can sit down you know. You don't have to stand there all the time till I finished homework. It's your house." Kameko said not even looking up while continuing doing her homework. I sighed and sat down on our big couch (http://www.canderra.de/images/wohnzimmer_design_hifi_rack.jpg) reading something - a magazine with women in it - what else? I'm definitive not a intellectual one. And will never be.

"Finished." Kameko said and stood up. "What do you want to do?"

"Well I'm not sure yet." I murmured. She sat down next to me.

"What a surprise. You're looking at os. I guess that was more fun than doing some physical calculations."

I shrugged. "Of course. Who except you does this stuff anyway?"

"More people than you could ever guess - and computers, of course, too."

"You are such a nerd, you know that?"

"Better a nerd - and I am not one! - than an idiot like you."

"Hmph. Whatever.." I answered.

"Haven't you told me that you don't have a home?" Kameko asked suddenly.

"Well, I don't consider this as my home" - "But you called it home, baka!" - "Only by calling it home, is it really a home?" I was proud. I'm soo bright. Kameko smiled.

"Only because you can talk brightly it doesn't mean you have prudence." Kameko said.

I got angry. "As Miss Einstein wishes." I said sarcastically.

"There is someone envious of my prudence, hm?" Kameko asked smiling. I raised my closed fist.

"One word!" I said dangerously. Suddenly Kameko stood up.

"If you wanna beat me, do it an other time. I go." she said.

"That's right. But I'm surprised that you didn't go earlier." suddenly a voice said. Chiyu. I wanted to kill him as..

"What's your name by the way?" Kameko said less interested (I hope it was.)

"Chiyu. And the boy before - bus card brown hair guy - that was Shinpei. I'm the bass. Nice to meet you." Chiyu said.

"Oh. Is this the band house or something like that?"

"Yeah, that is the famous SuG dormitory. Wanna stay here? With me, of course, not with Takeru. He's so.. hm takeruly." he said shameless. Using a neologism. Yeah, I know such things! I'm not stupid! Why did they talk while excluding me? As if I was not here!

"Hey! She's my guest! Don't forget about our contract, Kameko!" I screamed as Kameko went out with Chiyu.

"See ya.. later." Chiyu said smiling evilly in my direction. I was so angry that I went into my room and hit the punching bag. Till my anger was low again. Took some time.