GD's Woman

Big Bang Scenarios & One Shots

You buzzed around the coffee shop trying to get your last few orders done and clean up so that you can leave. The bell rings signalling you that there is a new customers. You sighed. Today has been a busy day. One of your colleagues could not come to work and it was such a hectic day. You can't wait for your boyfriend to come pick you up and have a cuddling session once you reach home. You turned around and found two very good looking men standing at the counter. 

"Seunghyun oppa! Daesungie! What are you guys doing here?" You grinned, happy to see them. Daesung waved enthusiastically, you just can't help but to chuckle at how adorable he is. Seunghyun oppa smiled. "Annyeong Hae Rin-ah. Jiyong asked us to come pick you up since he has some matters to attend to." 

"Aigoooo oppa you guys didn't have to come. I can just walk back home by myself. It's not that far anyway. It's only 15 minutes away but since you are here, do you guys want any drinks? It's on me!" 

"Jinjja noona?! One cup of hot chocolate please! Noona makes the best hot chocolate!" Daesung said excitedly.
"Neh Daesungie. What about you, Seunghyun oppa?" "I will have an espresso thank you." 

"Alright guys. Give me a few minutes then we can leave." You said and turned around to make the beverages. 
After that, you cleaned up and got ready to leave. You walked in between both of them and talked happily. You missed talking to them. Even though you guys basically stayed next to each other, the boys have been very busy and you rarely see them anymore. You were just glad that you guys could hang out, even for a little while. Everything happened rather quickly. One second you were talking happily with the boys, then you guys were surrounded by a group of thugs. By a group it actually meant 20-30 guys.

Seunghyun oppa and Daesung immediately stood in front of you and made sure that you were out in harm's way. A bald yet strong-looking emerged from the group of thugs. "Well well what do we have here? TOP and Kang Daesung? Oh and the almighty G-Dragon's ?" He said in a disdainful voice.

Seunghyun oppa sneered at him and said venomously, "Who are you calling a ? You need to watch what you say. We wouldn't want your not-so-pretty face to be less or prettier don't we? What a cowardice move. Ganging up on us like that. It's an unfair fight, no?" Unknowingly to all of you, Seunghyun secretly sent a signal to ask Daesung to call for help while he distracts the baldie. 

Baldie smirked. "Now now. Who are you calling a coward? The famous members from Big Bang can't even take these people on?" He taunted. Daesung and Seunghyun clenched their fist. Of course they have no problem taking on these punks, but they had to protect you too. Plus, the number is too huge for only one person to fight. They can only hold up for as long as they can until Jiyong arrives. Knowing Jiyong, he must be going crazy to get there as soon as he can. 

With a nod of his head, the group of thugs charged forward and started throwing fists. Seunghyun oppa and Daesung were good fighters. They moved splendidly. Dodging their opponents and fought back with moves that made their opponents K.O after one punch. You stood there and evaluated the situation. Seunghyun oppa was on your left, fighting off some guys. Daesung was on your right, battling with even more guys.You prayed hard that hopefully you remembered self defence moves that Jiyong taught you. 

Baldie saw that you were unprotected and charged towards you. Uh oh. 
He grabbed your hair as you struggled painfully. Damn, baldie guy is trying to make you as bald as him or what. Seunghyun oppa and Daesung screamed your name simultaneously but they couldn't even get close with how many guys they are fighting against. It's up to you to save yourself now. 
Plan A. Distraction. "Hey baldie! Let's not fight and think this through okay? I mean you wouldn't want the almighty G-Dragon to be here and see you doing this to his girlfriend right? Oh imagine the wrath that you feel face. Do you really think you can win against Big Bang, the biggest and deadliest gang in Seoul? Right right?" You said trying to be rational with him. Baldie growled and held your face tightly. "Are you underestimating us? Now that have you with me, I can have G-Dragon to do things my way. Oh the things he would do to save his precious little girlfriend." He smirked. Oh, he just started a fire he can't extinguish. You started screaming at him, "Yah, you stupid baldie! Not only you are much weaker than Jiyong, you don't even have the guts to fight fair and square! How is this fair with 30 guys fighting with 2 guys and 1 girl? Do you have no shame? Not only that, you are so fat maybe it's time for you to go workout before you die from the sickness you can get from being a freaking obese! Last but not least, at least Jiyong has more freaking hair than you baldie being a bald! Your head is shinier than the stars at night! That ought to say something you stupid old, fat and bald guy. Don't you dare to use me against Jiyong! I'd kill myself before I let you do so!" You took a deep breath. Oh why did you do that. That is not the right time to say all those even if it true. That definitely made baldie mad. I guess being bald does . 

"You ! Shut up! You want to die? I will let you die then." He growled and slapped your across your face. You almost fell from the impact but you held your ground. You brought your left leg up and stepped on his foot as hard as you can. "URGHHH! What the !" He let me go and started jumping around to minimise the pain. "That's what you get from slapping me you ." You said calmly but your every word was dripping with venom. ", I am going to make you regret what you just did." He spat and tightened his hand on your throat. You gasped for air as you madly swing your hands around, trying to hit him to make him let you go but with no avail. Seunghyun oppa and Daesungie saw how much you were struggling and fought even harder to get close to you but the number of guys they had to fight seem to be endless at that moment. You felt your energy and consciousness slowly slipping away from you until you heard his voice.