GD's Woman

Big Bang Scenarios & One Shots

"YAH! What the do you think you are doing! Let go of her now you er!" You heard an all-too-familiar voice said. Jiyong. Jiyong is finally here.  

Baldie's hand started to loosen as he nervously looked around. He is severely outnumbered. There were twice the number of guys from Jiyong's gang. Seeing how he was distracted, you bit his hand HARD and he let you go but not before giving you another slap out of impulse. Ouch. You fell on the floor and tried to catch your breath. 

"Jagiya! Hae Rin-ah! Noona!" You heard all of them called out to you at the same time. "I am fine." On contrary to what you said, your voice came out more hoarsely than you like. "You . I am going to make you pay for what you did. Don't even think of surviving in Seoul anymore." Jiyong said in a deadly eerie voice as he approached the both of you, all along sending a death glare towards Baldie. Hmph Baldie. Not so superior now huh. He was too scared to even move. I'd be scared too if I was him with the way Jiyong was looking at him. "I am not going to kill you today but I will ensure you that you would hope that you are dead today. I am going to make your life so miserable that you'd rather die than live." Jiyong said coldly. With a nod of his head, his gang members got to work and brought down each and everyone of Baldie's members. 

After that, Jiyong quickly ran to you and gathered you in his arms. "I am so sorry jagiya. I am sorry I came late. I am so sorry jagi!" Jiyong kept apologising as he inspected your injuries. Silly boy. To shut him up, you quickly held his face and gave him a longggg kiss in which he gladly responded back. "You silly man. Why are you apologising? You are here now isn't it? I didn't have a single doubt that you would be here, I know that you would come save me no matter what." You smiled. He smiled and gave you one last peck before carrying you bridal style. 

He was carrying you to his car before you stopped him. "Jiyong, put me down for a while." He looked at you for a moment before gently putting you down. You wobbled for a moment and let out a hiss when your feet touched the ground. You must have hurt your leg when you fell on the floor. "Woah! Baby, are you okay? Come, let oppa carry you." Jiyong said when he tried to make a move to carry you again. "Oppa wait. Bring me to that baldie guy please." Jiyong quirked an eyebrow but needless to say, he still carried you to the Baldie. "Oppa put me down." You said when you reached the guy. "Jagiya, are you sure? Your leg doesn't seem too well neh." Jiyong said worriedly. "'Neh oppa. Just for a second." Jiyong looked at you once more and sighed before letting you down. What you did next surprised everybody. 

You brought your hand up and smack it across Baldie's face. "This is for you slapping me." Another slap. "This is for when you wanted to use me against Jiyong." Another slap. "This is for hurting Seunghyun oppa." Another slap. "This is for hurting Daesungie." Another slap. "Lastly, this is just for fun because you are an who hits a girl." You harrumphed and turned away to see everybody gawking at you. "What? Was that too much?" You asked flustered. Everyone started laughing then. Jiyong laughed and put his arm around me, bringing me into his embrace. "Nothing, that was.. Amazing jagiya. No wonder you are my girl." He winked. "Ehhh hajima. I feel a little bit bad now." You blushed and scratched your head. "Aish noona! You don't need to feel bad! He deserved that." Seungri grinned at you and gave you a thumbs up. "Ah you are so cute. You were so fierce just now and now you are all cutesy. Let's get you home now." Jiyong smiled and once again carried you to his luxurious car.