Chapter I

It's Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: JONGIN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR POV

Minzy and Jongin have been going out for nearly a year now, their anniversary was 1 week away.

Jongin was Minzys everything, his world, just as she was to him, well that’s what she thought, after finding out that he has been having an affair with another women for at least 3 months now.

She found out, when she noticed that he would look at his phone all of sudden, but then ignore it, when he was out, saying he was with the boys, yet one night she had coincidentally saw the boys out and he wasn’t there, but she didn’t mention anything about him. But what really got her knowing that it was true, was when she overheard his family talking about it, saying it was wrong and that he was going to lose Minzy. They even knew who it was, she heard the name of the girl and also mentioned that she came over the house a couple times.

Jongins family loved her dearly, she was the best thing, that Jongin ever had, but it was too late now.

She was heartbroken, and once she heard about it, there was one thought in her mind and she wasn’t going back on it.

One day, when he was at work, she went over his house, his mother and sister were home, they asked her what she was doing here, ‘I forgot something’ she told them walking to his room, with her big bag on her back, they weren’t suspicious of her at all. She locked his door, as she searched his room for all her stuff not wanting to leave anything out, but if it wasn’t in the room, then she would have to leave it.

Someone knocked on the door, she looked back at it, standing up, opening the door, not right open though, just a tiny bit, so they couldn’t see that she was packing. ‘Unnie’ it was his sister Hayi, ‘Yi, what’s up?’ she asked, ‘Are you okay? What are you doing?’ she asked with a smile, making Mingkki smile, ‘Just looking for that thing I forgot’ she told her, ‘Do you need help?’ she asked, ‘Nah, its okay, thanks though’ Mingkki told her, Hayi stood there for a while, ‘Uhh…’ she said, ‘Hmm?’ Mingkki asked, ‘Oh nah its nothing’ Hayi said with a smile, ‘Well, tell me if you need help with anything Unnie’ she said walking off, Mingkki watched her walking away, with a bitter smile, because she liked Hayi a lot, but…

Mingkki quickly grabbed everything, then walked out of the room, to her car, and luckily no one saw her, but she went back inside, wanting to see them for the last time. She loved them, they cared for her and loved her just as much.

She spent time with them, but lastly with Hayi, playing games with her in the lounge, as they loved gaming together, they always played computer games a lot too.

‘I’ll see you around Yi’ Mingkki smiled at her, as they hugged each other, it was normal, but this time Yi could feel it was different, but she couldn’t figure out why. ‘Of course Unnie’ she smiled at her, as they waved at each other, she left, but the next time she visited the house, would be her last.

____

They hadn’t seen each other for 3 days now, not a text or call from one another at all. Jong hadn’t thought about it, while Mingkki was busy, she decided to move, she only got an apartment here, for him, but now he wasn’t anything to her, and in those three days, all her stuff were already gone, she was moving back home to her family. Jongin didn’t even see the difference in his room, but his other girlfriend did, but she didn’t mention anything.

Two days left until their anniversary

After finishing everything on her side, she wanted to settle matters with him, but she wanted to see the girl, he was seeing, to talk is all, nothing else.

She got a hold of her, by asking a friend where she works. Mingkki went to the café she worked at, walking in, the girl was surprised to see her there, the girl acted like she didn’t know her, and served her just like any other person, but Mingkki went straight to the point. ‘Can I talk to you alone? When your free’ Mingkki asked her, ‘I don’t know-‘, the girl said, ‘Krystal, I just want to talk, that’s all, nothing else I swear’ Mingkki told her, Krystal was shocked to know she knew her name, but she saw Mingkki didn’t have any bad motives towards her, so she agreed, ‘I’m off in 20 minutes’ Krystal told her, ‘Ok, I’ll wait for you’ Mingkki told her.

They both sat down on a table across each other, Mingkki was cool and beautiful, very stylish, y, and hardly showed any skin, while Krystal was also beautiful, very girly like and showed a lot of skin, but didn’t have a presence like Minzy did. Krystal could see why Kai wouldn’t break it off with her, she had everything, the body, the look, the charisma, the presence, and the personality.

Flash back

‘Kai, can I ask you a question?’ Krystal asked him, as they were at her house, in bed, ‘Mmm’ he hummed falling asleep, ‘can’t you just break up with her?’ Krystal said, Jongin quickly sat up in anger, ‘No, I can’t, I won’t, that’s not happening at all’ he scoffed at her, ‘What, why not?’ she questioned, as she got pissed at his behaviour, ‘Mingkki’ he called her name softly, ‘Mingkki, is the women I will make my wife’ he told her with a happy smile, that she had never seen on him when he talks to her, but only when he talks about Minzy. Krystal stood up angrily, glaring at him, ‘Then why! Why are you cheating on her, with me?’ she said, he thought about it, ‘she won’t find out’ he told her, Krystal smirked, ‘What if I told her?’ she taunted him, Jongin coldly looked at her, standing up, and towering over her, he placed a hand on her neck, pushing her to the wall, ‘Don’t you dare!’ he said through gritted teeth, Krystal gulped never seeing him so angry.

Jongin let go, putting his clothes back on, ready to leave, ‘Wait, where are you going? Kai’ she asked him, he never let anyone call him by his maiden name except for Mingkki. ‘Home’ is all he said, as he left her there.

____

It was quiet, and Krystal couldn’t say anything, ‘How long?’ Mingkki asked her, she knew but wanted to confirm it, ‘3 and a half months now’ she answered, ‘did you know he had me?’ Mingkki calmly asked, ‘I-I… y-yes I did’ she honestly answered, knowing Mingkki wanted the truth, Mingkki sighed, she didn’t want to know much about them, she just wanted to confirm it, but not with Jongin, as there will only be, one last time she would see him.

‘I swear, I didn’t mean-‘ Krystal said, Mingkki shook her head, stopping her from saying anymore, as she softly looked at her, shocking Krystal, ‘Are you not mad?’ she asked. Mingkki smiled at her, making Krystal back up in her seat, with wide eyes, intimidated by her, as she unknowingly held her breathe, ‘she’s not mad, she’s furious’ Krystal thought.

In just that single smile, she saw madness and anger. hung open, unable to voice anything, she knew she was in the wrong, she was at fault for being with a taken man, but she couldn’t help it, because she- ‘You love him don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter