Good Morning to You Too!

A Super is to a Wonder: A WonderJunior Fic

 

Chapter 3

 

KYUHYUN’S Point-of-view:

“Don’t worry, it has been a long time since I have experienced this kind of adventure.” She explained.

“Really? What a coincidence, me too!” I was starting to sound excited.

“Uhh… yay?” She sounded like she was talking to a weird person.

“I’m sorry if I’m freaking you out.” I explained.

“No you’re not, don’t worry.” She said.

I wish I can really see her face right now.

“What should we do?” I asked.

“I don’t know with you. I thought you were hiding from someone? Is he gone?” She asked.

Oh, right. I forgot that someone was chasing after me.

“Wait, let me take a look.” I said then tried to reach the door knob. I was using my hands to feel the things around me. When I felt the sink, I knew I was already near the door so I just walked a little faster. As I took my third step from the sink, I accidentally stepped on something.

“OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard her scream in agony. Oh God, what did I just do?!

“I’m so sorry! Oh no, please don’t hate me! I didn’t do it on purpose! I’m so sorry!! “I opened the door so that the lights from outside can help me see what happened.

“I think my leg is broken! Help me!” Her cried were starting to scare me. For a moment, I realized that I was one of the guys who freak out when they see a girl cry.

When I saw her face, my heartbeat became faster because of panic and confusion. What should I do?!

I sat down beside her and started to carry her.

“Ya! What are you doing?!” She was trying hard to move but she can’t because I was carrying her like a mother cradling a baby.

“You can’t walk and I have to bring you immediately to the first aid booth!” I was panicking big time. We were already outside the bathroom and there were 3 girls who were in line outside. When they saw us, their eyes got bigger and they started to whisper to each other.

“Omo! What did they do inside?!” One girl whispered to the other.

“Wow! He’s handsome! I wish I was the one he’s carrying.” The girl replied.

As I walked forward, people were starting to look at us. I don’t care about them; as long as I can take this beautiful lady into a safe state then I’m willing to do anything.

“WAIT! I have something to say!” She said then I stopped walking.

“What is it?!” I immediately said.

“I was kidding.” Then she laughed.

“Wha—“I was out of words.

“You did step on me but it didn’t hurt! I was just looking for a thrill!” She continued to laugh.

“You’re impossible.” I said then I stared at her for a while with a mad expression.

Her laughter started to fade away and her face became worried.

“I’m so sorry. I thought you were looking for adventure too…” She said then she lowered her head.

When she started to look weak, I exploded with laughter.

“What the—“ She said.

“Ha! Got you! Now were equal!” I said then smirked. I know that girls go crazy because of my smirk.

“Will you let me down now?” She said with a stunned expression. Did my smirk really work?

“Oh! I forgot that I was still carrying you!” I said then let her down gently.

“Thanks for playing with me! I should get back with my friends right now.” She said then started to walk away.

“WAIT! Can I at least know your name?” I asked.

“Woo Hyerim! You can call me Lim! And you?” She asked.

“Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun!” I replied.

“It was nice to meet you, oppa! I figured that you’re older than me so I can call you oppa right?” She said then turned her back to me again.

“Wait!!” I called out. Should I ask for her number?

She shook her head with a smile and walked back towards me.

“Give me your hand.” She said.

I gave it to her and she got out a pen from her bag then she started to right something on my hand.

“There! You have a good night oppa!” She said then ran away. I wasn’t able to call her anymore because she disappeared fast.

I looked at my hand and saw the words:

If you want to meet me again, then we can let fate decide ;)

Unbelievable! Now, I just missed on asking out a girl that might be the girl of my dreams.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HEECHUL’S Point-of-view:

Did I just find my princess?

When we left the Mirror house, I immediately fixed my hair and returned her jacket.

“I’m—“ I was about to introduce myself when she cut me off.

“I have to go now. My friends are waiting for me.” She said.

From the looks of it, I assumed that she was a shy girl. She doesn’t talk much and she looks like she’s afraid to even utter a word.

“Can you please wait for just one second?” I asked her and surprisingly, she stayed.

There was an old man walking around who was selling balloons and accessories. I signaled him to stop and a pink beaded bracelet caught my eye.

“I’ll buy that.” I said to him. When he was getting it, I looked behind me and saw that she was just staring at me with a confused expression. How cute can she get?

“Is it for your girlfriend over there?” The seller asked me with a smile.

“Uhh.. yeah.” I just said.

“What a beautiful girl. You are one lucky guy.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said then paid for the bracelet.

“I hope your relationship lasts, young boy.” He said then continued to walk.

Thanks for the blessing but I won’t need it right now. Maybe after I ask her out?

“Here you go!” I said then grabbed her right hand gently.

“What’s that for?” She asked.

“Just take it as a thank you gift from Heechul oppa!” I said then I let go of her hand.

“Thanks…” She said softly then took a closer look at the bracelet.

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“Sure.”She said then she stopped looking at it.

“May I know what your name is?” I politely asked so that she won’t be scared.

“I’m Ahn Sohee.” She simply said and ended her sentence with a smile.

That smile just made my insides go crazy. If my friends were here now, I’d totally smack someone at the back because of this fluffy feeling.

“Oh! We both have ‘hee’ cool isn’t it?” I said, trying to converse with her.

“Sure but I have to go.” She said, looking hesitant.

“Yeah, I know. Your friends are waiting for you. Go ahead! But it was nice meeting you Sohee! I hope we can meet again one day!” I said. I hope she just doesn’t leave like this.

“Maybe. But if you’re smart enough to remember my whole name, I think you’ll know what to do with it.” She said with a wink.

I gulped. That wink was definitely mesmerizing!

“Bye, Heechul oppa!” She said then left.

She remembered my name! Yes!!! Daebak!

Ahn Sohee, huh? I definitely know what to do with your name.

I got out my phone and immediately dialed my butler’s number.

“Yes Sir Heechul?” Butler Kim answered the phone.

“Hey, can you search a person’s information for me?” I asked.

“Certainly, sir. May I know the name?” He asked.

“Ahn Sohee. Please immediately search for this girl.”

“Definitely, sir.”

“Thanks butler Kim!” I said then ended the call.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SOHEE’S Point-of-view:

Heechul oppa? He was definitely a handsome man…. He’s also beautiful for a guy but I don’t care! I think he’s the only guy who really mesmerized me. I really hope that he’s smart enough to search for my name on the internet.

When I was trying to look for my unnies and Lim, I saw Yenny unnie.

“Unnie!” I called out.

“Sohee! There you are! We were looking for you! All of them are inside the car already! We have to go now! We still have classes tomorrow!” She reminded me.

Oh right! The 5 of us will be transferring to this new school and our parents enrolled us in this special program that the school has.

“Let’s go!” Yenny unnie said then pulled my hand. She was having a hard time seeing where she was walking because of the big teddy bear she was holding onto.

“Unnie, where did you get that?” I asked.

“From the basketball game booth!” She replied happily.

“You played basketball for that?!” I asked.

“No, but a certain angel did.” She said with a smirk.

Unnie looks happy. I bet she’s dying to tell me the story of what happened! Well, we’re the same. I’m also dying to tell her what just happened to me. Yenny unnie is like my protector. When she knows I don’t like what’s in front of me, she will definitely do something so I won’t be burdened anymore. I wonder what happened to her.

When we rode Sunye unnie’s big black car, the 3 that were left inside were shrieking and smiling like idiots.

“Sohee-ah!! We have to tell you something!!” Yoobin unnie excitedly said as I sat down.

With that, the driver started the engine and we left the amusement park. Wow, what a night for all of us.

____________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE’S Point-of-view:

That was one hell of a night! I was definitely up early today. School starts today and I don’t know why I can’t sleep properly. All I know is, this smile in my face never left since Min Sunye and I parted ways last night. All she gave me was her twitter account. I guess our generation today just really relies on the internet for communication, huh?

I was too sleepy last night so I wasn’t able to access the internet. I was really itching to touch my laptop and type the link to her twitter page but I thought that I should not lose my cool. Call me arrogant but it will seem that I’m a desperate man for contacting her immediately.

I stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. When I got there, the smell of lavender from my Jacuzzi-like bathtub flooded my nostrils. I removed my clothes and tossed it to the hamper beside my sink and immediately settled myself inside the bathtub. This is heaven.

After taking a bath, I changed into my school uniform and fixed my things. I checked for the last time if all the things that I will need is already inside my bag. When it was complete, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Where’s mom and dad?” I asked our butler.

“They woke up very early, sir. They said that they need to go to the airport immediately.” He explained.

“Where are they going this time?” I asked.

This situation is pretty normal around this household. My parents are always busy or they will be out of the country for business purposes. Our family business is the ever famous “Lee Resorts” that has many branches all over the world. Recently, my parents just opened another one at Molokai, Hawaii.

“They took the first flight to Hawaii, sir.”

“I figured.”

I reached our dining room and I sat down at the very end of our very long table. Eating alone is really lonely. I wish I just stayed at Sungmin hyung’s house for the night. At least there, I can play with GuardKyu and I can play games with him. Speaking of Sungmin hyung, he was a bit off last night on the way home. When I was telling them my story with Sunye, he suddenly became quiet but I know he was listening intently. It was like he really wants to hear my story but he doesn’t want to show it that much. Oh well, maybe he was just tired.

I finished eating and called our butler.

“Yes, sir?”

“Please prepare the car. I’ll go to school already.” I said politely.

“Very well, sir.” He replied.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SUNGMIN’S Point-of-view:

I don’t to look like the bad guy here but I can’t just control my feelings right? What if I really liked Sunye at first sight? Am I betraying Donghae? Someone help me! I can’t be like this.

“Sir Sungmin? Are you alright?”

When I looked up, I realized that my butler was standing right next to me.

“Yeah, butler Lee. Why?” I lied.

“It seems that you’re problematic this morning and you barely touched your food.” He said.

Was I really showing it on the outside? The thing that I hate the most is showing others I’m sad when I’ am. They say that it is okay to show it but I have different beliefs.

I took a deep breath and flashed butler Lee my enchanting smile.

“No I’m not! Last night was just tiring. That’s all! About the food, it tastes delicious but I don’t really have the appetite right now. Can I just bring a sandwich with me? I’ll just eat it on the way!” I said.

“Of course, sir! I’ll ask the kitchen to prepare the most appetizing sandwich so you won’t go to school with an empty stomach!” He replied.

“Thanks!” I said then made my way to the front door.

When I got there, the car was already waiting for me. I sat down at the backseat like what I usually do and I was a little startled when butler Lee tapped my window.

“Here’s your sandwich, sir! Have a good day!” He said when I rolled down my window.

“Thanks butler Lee! You’re the best!” I said then the car took off.

Sometimes, when I appear too happy, it means that I’m really sad or problematic. Just like now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LEETEUK’S Point-of-view:

When I reached our special classroom at the top most floor of the school, all of them were there.

“Leeteuk hyung! You’re here!” Sungmin greeted me.

“Ya! Lee Sungmin! Your high voice is irritating my ears!” Heechul suddenly shouted.

“Heechul-ah! So arrogant in the morning! How’s the search for your mystery girl?” I asked him.

“Do you still have to ask that?! Of course I already found her! Your talking to the almighty Heechul, remember?!” He replied. He’s really full of himself.

“Okay almighty Heechul, what have you found about her?” I was curious.

“Oh many things! Like her birthday, address, previous schools, name of mother and father and her twitter account. That’s to name a few.” He replied.

“YA! You’re a stalker! If I was that girl, I would totally freak out!” I replied.

“Well, you’re not the girl right so don’t worry.” He said.

Heechul is really something.

All of us were talking to each other when our teacher arrived.

“Good morning to the 5 of you! It seems that starting today you will be 10!” He enthusiastically said.

“10?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes, 10! Please welcome your new classmates!” He said.

He went outside the door to call our 5 new classmates and one by one they went in.

Am I still dreaming or this is really reality?!

“Sohee?!” Heechul shouted.

“Lim?!” Kyuhyun suddenly bursted out.

“Sunye?!” Donghae shouted in disbelief as well.

“Sungmin oppa!” The girl with tanned skin and red hair shouted.

Wait, everybody knows everybody?!

“Yenny…” I said with a soft voice and with confusion.

“Teukie oppa! You’re here!!” She shrieked.

“Wow! I guess there’s no need for introductions then! I think you know each other well!” Our teacher said.

At that time, the 10 of us have mixed expressions on our faces. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Heechul were happy. Sungmin was in disbelief and it seems like his eyes was not looking at the girl who just called him. 3 girls were shocked as well. The girl who called Sungmin was smiling like crazy and Yenny was smiling at me like a little kid.

I wish I can see my expression right now.

____________________________________________________________________________________

SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! There are no classes this week so I might update another chapter this week!

Everyone! Please leave comments! THANKS FOR READING!!! :D

I specially dedicate this to my friend DreamyGuys from Winglin! I totally love your surprise! I hope the Soheechul in this chapter will satisfy you! :D I LOVE YOU! >:D<