FIN

Propuesta Inocente
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]FIN[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]HURRICANE[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Eun Sang loved to hate the model industries.

 

She never thought she would be this big she honestly had done this part-time to get her by college then it turned into a full flesh career once her friend/manager Lee Bo Na had convinced her that choosing this career path would help each other out.

 

That Bo Na could help her make herself a name in this demanding industry and she would be able to have her mother live comfortably; really that's all she ever strived for and worked hard to do.

 

Now her career soared and she did so many shoots with known music idols and runway models.

 

Although she really didn't have time to date she had gone on a couple of dinner dates with some of the guys she would meet on the runway but hectic schedules made it nearly impossible to really date or even have a social life.

 

As Eun Sang and Bo Na made their way to her photo shoot, Eun Sang was nervous. She had to work with a model that had a reputation of being a bit over the top and a playboy, a bratty chaebol named Choi Young Do.

 

She had met him in high school briefly and even though they had grown close he blocked her out as soon as they graduated and he went to the army.

 

She had reached out to him a couple of times but he always ignored her and she had to be given up.

 

She was a little disappointed because she had grown used to having him close even though her mother still asked about his whereabouts and asked about his well-being from time to time.

 

Even when he joined the modeling career path they had gone out a couple of times and partied with Bo Na and Chan Young, and from then Eun Sang started to hate him to the very core.

 

She really had tried to like him again and tried to be like old times but he was no longer the Young Do she had once loved and held close to her heart.

 

He was disrespectful and even though they had been such good friends at one point, it seemed time only made him more rotten.

 

She had declined many couple shoot photographers and wanted her to do it with him, however, Bo Na had promised he would behave so she agreed to work with him finally.

 

Once they had arrived she got there to photographer wanted a theme of controlled appeal.

 

Eun Sang had a hard time understanding it but once he showed her pictures of past photo shoots and examples of what he wanted her and Choi Young Do to do, her breath caught in .

 

They were really pushing the comfort of her boundaries.

 

Bo Na had to reassure her and remind her it wasn't real, that they were just pictures and they would be done in no time.

 

Young Do had a devilish grin across his face as he saw her make her way to his side wearing a long elegant red Vera Wang mermaid-style gown, while he looked impeccable in an all-black Armani suit.

 

"I hate you but I'll put my professionalism first and do this with you." Eun Sang whispered in his ear as she put her arms around his neck and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter