11.

Love you and leave you

The sounds of thunder and heavy rains made you can't sleep that night even you already tossing and turning on your bed to find the comfortable position that may help you to sleep. But everyhting just didn't work. You look at the alarm clock at your side table, it's showing 2 in the morning.So, you jump off from your bed and get out from your room. You really don't know what are get inside your body until you was braved enough to knock Tao's bedroom door.

Knock knock

The sound of somepne knocking his bedroom door really woke him up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and glance at the watch.

"What did she want in this damn earlier in the morning?" he murmured and get off from his bed and open the door abit.

"What do you want?" He asked her coldly as he could.
"Errr..Can I sleep with you? The rain is so loud and I can't sleep. Please.." You said and his eyes widen a bit.

"What?! NO. You are totally fine before so get back to your room." He said and wanted to close back the door but suddenly there was a really a loud sound of thunder.

"Pleasee..only for this night. I promise" You tried to begged him again.

Tao let out a heavy sigh and opened the door a little bit wider." Get in. But only for tonight."He said then closed the door when you came in. " I'll sleep on the sofa and you can sleep on my bed." Toa said while picking up his pillow from his bed but you hold his hand, forcing him to stop.

"Can't we just sleep together?" 

Tao frowned but then let out a heavy sigh once again. "OK, but this is the last time." He said and laid on his bed, right beside you and continue to sleep.

It's already almost 20 minutes for you being on Tao's bed but you still can't sleep with the noisy sound of heavy rain outside. Tao's face didn't facing you so you didn't able to observed his calm face when he's sleeping that you miss alot.

Suddenly you feel movement on the bed so you quickly slose your eyes, pretending to sleep. You don't know why you feel that Tao's body was getting closser to your.Your heart was beating so fast when you able to feel a warm sensation right on your temple.

" I am sorry ___"

Then, his body moving  again. Maybe his turn back and let his torso facing you again. You carefully opened back your eyes and touched you temple.

Why did he kiss me....?

 

 

 

Tao woke up  when his alarm clock was ringing. He look at his side and the bed was empty. But he did notice something on the sidetable and he take it.

Bye-bye ^~^

Tao read the note tjhat stick on it and unwraped the box to look what it is. Tao eyes widened when it was a expensive watch that he wanted for a long time, But suddenly, he notice that he already late to work because of the watch